[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>beats Strowman at Fastlane >beats and retires Taker at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>beats Strowman at Fastlane
>beats and retires Taker at Wrestlemania
>beats Brock for the Universal Title at Summerslam
>beats and retires Cena at Wrestlemania 34

Are you ready for the era of the Roman Empire?
>>
>>2335794
Muh dick
>>
this bitch flops around and throws even more limp-wristed shots than in diva matches. figured they'd at least teach him to wrestle before forcing him down our throats.

and why the fuck he wear granny's walking shoes in the ring instead of boots. fucking faggot.
>>
>>2335794
GOAT
>>
>>2335794
I don't hate you Roman. I don't even dislike. Hell, I like you a lot more than the rest of the cucks in the back. I just hate this IDEA that you're the best.
>>
>they could of built up strawman, instead fed him to ramen

I don't watch raw except for oldberg so what's it matter to me, still funny
>>
>tfw smark
>tfw never got worked by the big guy
Am I too intelligent to get worked?
>>
>>2336311
If you post on 4chan or Reddit you aren't intelligent in the first place
>>
>>2335794
Yes, I stopped watching WWE (especially Raw) months ago
>>
>>2336314
My IQ is 160.
>>
>>2335794
fucking kids making their ´parents buy his shit merch are to blame for this! Roman Reigns is the reason you should wear a condom!
>>
>>2336316
And yet you choose to post or indulge with a narrow minded community?
>>
>>2335802
SEETHING
>>
>the era of the Roman Empire
>WWE is hemorrhaging ratings fighting better television products just like Rome was hemorrhaging money fighting the Huns

pottery
>>
>>2336327
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>2335794
>Braun was the only reason to watch Raw
>He's dead and buried so now I don't have to bother

Thanks Big Dog
>>
>>2336320
See there's this chart but you never see anybody at the shows wearing his merch

Who is buying it?
>>
>>2335794
I see it happening yet it still appals me
>>
>>2336320

>google shopping
>>
>>2335794
> retires Cena
Hahaha yeah good one
>>
>>2335794
people watch wrestling these days?

literally stopped watching wrestling because they started pushing those shield faggots, and all i see is people hating this guy all over the internet.

Why are you so autistic, OP?
>>
>>2335802
>Getting worked even by shoes
The state of this fucking smark
>>
>>2335794
GOAT
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.