[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the guy with long hair in the front row? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (923KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
923KB, 1024x768px
Who's the guy with long hair in the front row? He's almost at every show, probably show up on raw tomorrow too. How can he afford it?
>>
>>2335635
Simon.
>>
>>2335635
He is a make a wish kid cancer. He was given free tickets for him and his mom who he sits beside for every ppv event. He beat the cancer and continues to cash in his free tickets
>>
File: FNMSummerslam953.jpg (18KB, 320x247px) Image search: [Google]
FNMSummerslam953.jpg
18KB, 320x247px
he will never be as goat as my nigga lenny the faith no more guy
>>
I don't care about the long hair guy. I gotta figure out who the green shirt happy face guy is!! HES EVERYWHERE AND IN THE SAME SPOT ALWAYS
>>
WWE should get long haired guys mom to do a stunt granny spot
>>
>>2335635
The Elder God
>>
Dairly sure I know him. He used to post a lot on a wrestling forum years ago. He might work for WWE or some wrestling news website.
>>
>>2335704
Brock Lesnar Guy? His Grandfather passed away and gave him money to continue his dream and his dream was go to every single WWE show.
>>
As long as he's not one of those cancerous fans that are marks for themselves, he's fine.
>>
Green shirt guy is cancer. Long hair guy and his mom and Faith No More Guy are fine fans
>>
>giving a shit about fags who make it a point to be seen on TV

The WWE should put them away from the hard camera
>>
File: greensmileylesnar.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
greensmileylesnar.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>2335717

no, this guy.

oddly enough here he is next to lesnar guy.

vince has been doing this shit for years though dating back to vlad and fnm guy and that infamous line that Lawlar dropped at WM10 when Vlad was shown on screen "Look Vince theres those guys you pay to be here" which Vince no sold.
>>
>>2335734
This. Fuck me the front row was distracting today.
>long haired goth with his weird ass signs
>his motherwife
>leonard
>ridiculous stereotypical fat neckbeard
>this guy >>2335743
>finn balor autist
>"CNN is fake news" sign guy
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 200x225px
>>2335635
Motherfucker looks like tiny tim
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.