[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You faggot ass smarks never complained when it was Undercarder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: SaXr2.jpg (318KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SaXr2.jpg
318KB, 1280x720px
You faggot ass smarks never complained when it was Undercarder vs HBGay main eventing mania, so why the butthurt over Lesnar vs Goldie?
>>
>>2335537
neither were part time
>>
>>2335537
They were full timers at the time.
>>
>>2335537
>Undertaker
Can appear to wrestle
>HBK
Can wrestle

>Lesnar
Only german suplexes and does the most bare of the bare minimum for his multi-million dollar cheques
>Goldberg
Can't wrestle, can't even get anybody up for a convincing jackhammer anymore
>>
>>2335539

at the time Taker and HBK were putting out decent matches at worst. Brock hasn't had a decent match in years and goldberg has never had one.
>>
Considering the year before they put on the best match WWE has had since Savage-Steamboat and the fact both were full timers and i was going to be Shawn's last match
>>
>two fulltimers who just last year had the moty, match wasn't for the belt
Versus
>two parttimers, brock hasn't had a good match since wm31, goldberg hasn't had a good match since DDP in the 90s.
>>
>>2335537
Because it's not even the real belt. I'm not even mad. Raw needs some sort of purge. Either the smarks leave it altogether for smarkdown or normal people start giving a damn about what they're delivered and change the channel. I really am just talking out of my ass. I honestly don't give a shit.
>>
>>2335537
holy shit OP is a fucking moron
>>
>>2335537
1. They appeared regularly on the shows leading up to the match, which made the crowd invested

2. The match wasn't >10min and repetitive

3. The stipulation added 85% of the hype. An unbeaten streak vs. Mr. Wrestlemania's career lended actual consequences to the storyline and outcome of the match.
>>
>>2335549
> le savage steamboat meme match

I 100% guarantee you have never watched it

Post skin now, no way you arent a pajeet.
>>
>>2335579
Damn, are you that desperate for attention?
>>
>>2335579
>ability to actually wrestle as a wrestler
>"M-m-m-muh workrate memes!"
18+
>>
>>2335597

Ring psychology, athleticism, personality and charisma don't matter. You only need to be tall and muscley to be an amazing wrestler. Proof, Diesel, Sid Justice, Lex Luger The Great Khali etc.
>>
Because HBK and Taker are legends while Goldbergetty and Brocketty aren't
>>
>>2335586
I have Wrestlemania III on VHS for at least the past 24 years, my Dad bought it when I was a kid
>>
>>2335629
So youve seen it

Why are you parrotting some shit you heard 24 years ago when it wouldnt even scrape a top 20 matchlist in terms of workrate these days?

Its a primitive product of its time and hasnt aged well
>>
>>2335549
But the best WWE match is Bret vs Austin
>>
>>2335649
shut up Bretkek
>>
>>2335666
S-sorry Gurminder
>>
>>2335552
Correction Goldberg hasn't had a good match since ever. All of his matches we're pretty dull and boring.
>>
Since when are Goldberg and Brock main eventing? I thought it was Bray and Randy Orton.
>>
>>2335671
He had a decent match with DDP but was carried.
>>
>>2335611
lol
>>
>>2335537
>>
File: lelsperg.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lelsperg.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>2335537
SMARKS_FEAR_DIMES
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.