[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The state of Jinder When is he going to Benoit himself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C6McRcUVMAAng0t.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C6McRcUVMAAng0t.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
>The state of Jinder
When is he going to Benoit himself?
Also why is his theme song so much better than him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wZboDbgiW4
>>
>>2335285
holy shit man
>>
If they had a proper build, people might have cared for him. I dunno.
How was his debut?
>>
>>2335289
killed slater when he was the one man brand baybay
>>
>>2335285
lana was also wearing some fuck me boots tonight camera was not showing it much but got damn i wanted to cum on them so bad
>>
>>2335285
He has the look but is absolute shit in the ring. And his promo skills are nonexistent.

And he isn't Samoan.
>>
Holy shit jinder roided the fuck out
>>
>>2335285
>Benoit himself
>himself
>implying he won't Benoit the entire locker room with a bomb strapped to his chest instead
>>
>>2335285
He isn't roiding that's 100% Sikh natty physique

Little known fact: this is what all Indians would look like if they ate cows instead of worshiping them and drinking their piss.
>>
>>2335285
Also Rusev did himself no favors by getting a haircut
>>
>>2335285
fuck we haven't seen any big n veiny arms in years

so tired of edgy numale indy cucks taking over wwe, make wrestlers big again
>>
>>2335285
Based Rusev should never have been saddled with that useless poo in loo to begin with

>>2335298
>he has the look

Roids will do that
>>
>>2335285
DESIGNATED
>>
I thought Jinder had a pretty good showcase. People like Cesaro too much, they would have booed Jinder out of the building if he won. But he put up way more of a fight than people would expect. So that puts a focus on him, and then Rusev attacking him afterwards builds sympathy.

I'm anticipating Jinder to turn face on Raw and feud with Rusev going into the AtG Battle Royal.
>>
>>2335345
go away
>>
>>2335345
literally the worst gimmick on a board full of fartposters
>>
>>2335345
Yeah. At first i thought Rusev was going to be the face but after the Beeg match seems like Jinder will be the face.
>>
I don't hate Jinder. I think he needs a few more flashy moves though. He does a lot of these short chops but he doesn't really have anything cool to follow up them with. Deff has the look. I still think he could be a better face.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.