[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>built up as a monster for months >only to feed him to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Brawn-Strowman-profile.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>built up as a monster for months
>only to feed him to Roman

This is the kind of things that gets reigns boo'd, what was Vince thinking?
>>
>>2335240
b-but it got Reigns over.. r-right?
>>
>>2335265
More like RECORD LOW RATINGS the little canine can't draw for shit
>>
Did it look like Braun legitimately hurt his knee going over the ropes? I kind of got the impression that Reigns had to call some of the match starting with the drive-by until he was certain Braun was okay to finish the match as planned. At least, I don't remember Braun ever being that good at selling before.
>>
>>2335240
Vince is stupid, what else is new. Literally the same reason fans turned on Cena.

>build up monster heel for a year
>feeds him to Cena
>heel now midcarder
>win does nothing for Cena

I called this shit 7 months ago. I knew Roman would be the first person to pin Braun cleanly, just to make Roman look strong. Yet this is why fans hat him. Vince just doesn't get this.
>>
File: James Ellis WWE 2K17 cover.png (2MB, 845x1200px) Image search: [Google]
James Ellis WWE 2K17 cover.png
2MB, 845x1200px
Literally the best thing to come out of this whole thing is James BIG HOG Ellsworth.
>>
>>2335240
This happens to all big guys eventually.
>>
>>2335240
> heel gets built to lose to baby face
>what was Vince thinking

Sometimes I think this board is self parody
>>
>>2336036
>Roman
>baby face
>booed by 90% of wwe fans

Only person that still believes that Roman is a face is Vince.
>>
>>2335240
Roman is out of the title picture at WM and a loss to Braun wouldn't have done Roman any favors going into WM. He'd be a guy that lost to an ex-Wyatt member.

Braun will get his dues after Mania but the last thing you want is one of the highest merch sellers looking like shit without a title shit at the biggest PPV of the year.

Thank fuck you smarky retards don't book for Vince.
>>
>>2335295
GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK REALLY, REALLY STRONG
>>
>>2336066
>Roman is out of the title picture at WM

2 weeks from now will be a Goldberg/Lesnar stare down on raw that is interrupted by roman after which he shoehorns his way into a triple threat for the title at WM

screenshot this post
>>
>>2336066
>the last thing you want is one of the highest merch sellers looking like shit without a title shit

State of low IQ sub-literate Romannetty marks

P.S. Reigns isn't even close top a top merch seller
>>
>>2336078
>>2336081
Record Revenue Reigns working the smarks into a seethe
GUARANTEED (You)'s
GUARANTEED VIEWS
>>
>>2335240
He's thinking that you're going to keep watching anyway because wwe babbies are C U C K S
>>
>>2336038
That only accounts for crowds or butthurt smarks online that have nothing better to do than shitpost about Roman for YEARS.

Females, kids and pajeets alone are behind him, not to mention adult males that don't care about backstage politics and pushes.
>>
>>2336081
He was number 2 last year, no reason for his sales to slumber way below that considering he's only getting better as a wrestler.
>>
>>2336125
No he wasn't. You have zero proof.

>implying ring talent has anything to do with merch sales

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?
>>
>>2336076
Fuck you, Phil
>>
>>2336119
Kids have booed him for a year.

Even non-thirsty women are booing him now.

>Pajeets

It takes 47 Rupees just to make 1 Dime.
>>
>>2336133
>>2336136
BBDWTS
RECORD REVENUE REIGNS DOES IT AGAIN
ANOTHER SMARK TAKING AN L
>>
>>2335240
>>built up as a monster for months
>>only to feed him to Roman
>This is the kind of things that gets reigns boo'd, what was Vince thinking?

But surely having him beat Taker at Mania will get him over, right? Right?!
>>
File: IMG_0131.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0131.gif
2MB, 400x225px
Roman looked strong and so did Braun it was the match of the night besides big show vs rusev. They both looked like world beaters but end of the day roman is the one who can make the money. It is a kids television show after all.
>>
>>2336156
>match of the night besides big show vs rusev.

Were you actually born without a sense of taste?

>roman is the one who can make the money.

When's he gonna start?
>>
>>2336133
I didn't imply ring talent is relative to merch sales, seems like you're grasping at straws by putting words into my mouth
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all_2008&gprop=froogle&q=%2Fm%2F01ypx5,%2Fm%2F0bzvkq,%2Fm%2F014g_s,%2Fm%2F037s35,%2Fm%2F027wknh
>>
>>2336163
>Google Trends

Which of us is grasping at straws?

They prove absolutely nothing. How about some merch figures?
>>
>>2336163
BTFO

>>2336177
Your merch figure is an oval.
(((((BTFO)))))
>>
>>2336163
Also:

>Jon Moxley

Gee, that's not misleading at all.

>Styles clearly overtakes Reigns near the end of the graph

Even when you Romarks make the rules you still lose!
>>
>>2336177
Google trends is literally the only measurement unless someone credible with solid information says "this " wrestler made it to #1

Im curious as to why you think Roman wasn't #2 last year though.
>>
>>2336184
Probably because he's consistently NOT a top seller on WWEshop.com while numerous others are.

>WWE manipulates those stats!

So why don't they favour Roman?
>>
>>2336188
WWE Shop doesn't account for all sales, any fluctuation is not definitive in global sales, and I've seen Roman top it a few times anyway last year when people were linking it from asp.
Not sure where you're going with this.
>>
>>2336297
this
>>
Alright jabroni, who should Braun have lost to?
>>
>>2335240
Strowman was actually improving in the ring and starting to get over. But ROMANWINSLOL
>>
>>2336309
Roman at WrestleMania 34 for the WWE belt
>Giving this shit away on a D show
Vince is senile
>>
>Build up snowman for almost 2 years
>feed him to Ramon
>Built up Lesnar like a freak, give him undertakers 21 year streak
>Continue Goldbergs 20+ year(with a break) strongest kayfabe wrestler of all time streak
>give him the belt because why not
>WM33
>Lesnar finally beats Goldberg,inheriting his status as top guy. Goldberg retires
>also at WM33
>Reigns vs Taker. Reigns wins giving taker his second loss on WM and its a loser retires match.
>Reigns x Lesnar Feud is up next after WM. Reigns wins(obviously) inheriting Goldbergs status as strongest kayfabe wrestler of all time,Lesnar legit badass MMA strength and his belt and undertakers decades long WM streak

Reigns is going to end up as THE strongest guy ever. i mean if hes given all this hell be above fucking hogan,goldberg and taker.
>>
>>2336451
He's also legit going to kill the company.

WWE Network isn't going to carry the company forever.
>>
>>2335265
WWE's record revenues are due to a TV deal inked in 2014 which was a year before Roman got his monster push ya dingus.
>>
>>2336451
yet he still won't be over, because that is not how it works
>>
>>2336313
The WWE Network has destroyed the concept of tiered shows. If you buy the network for fastlane, your subscription will still be active for WrestleMania.
>>
>>2336481
More like it's not gonna carry the company at all, the number of subscribers to the network rose very rapidly for a couple years but now it seems to be slowing down a lot, showing that the ceiling for the Network is probably a lot lower than they hoped.
>>
>>2336496
WWE for some reason believes that people eat, sleep and drink wrestling and that they would pay $10 to watch content revolving around the business. Except for smarks no one occupies most of their time with wrestling. I rather buy a Netflix or Music Streaming subscription. The Network as an on demand video library is fine, down the line they could even introduce a free plan with ads similar to Spotify. The problem is they want the Network to be like Hulu or Netflix
>>
>>2335240
>built up as a monster for months
>only to feed him to Roman
>Arguably the biggest draw and biggest superstar on both rosters right now

This is my problem with smarks. You are the vocal minority. Whenever facts are presented, you call them fake and pretend that you're all right. You're not. Based Big Dog is showing what frauds you all are. Next stop: Being the 2 in 23-2
>>
I love it when smarks lie to themselves by claiming that Roman isn't over.

The delusion, the mental gymnastics and the sheer anal devastation involved are absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>2336537
Smarks have become the fake news alt-left media
>>
>>2336537
You know Carter, you're not a good troll. Being a contrarian is the only technique you have left. You have a low I.Q like most Canadians.
>>
>"Built up for a year"
>Strowmans biggest "win" on a PPV is a 10 minute draw vs Zayn.
>His biggest win on Raw is vs Big Show

He has zero wins. He rampages around and jumps people and shit. But what heel doesnt do that. He never wins anything that matters.

This is the problem. At least when Cena beat Rusev it was after a long undefeated streak that involved having a title.

>But Roman needed to win clean so he was strong vs Taker!

Bullshit. You have Braun win when Romans leg is on the rope or something like that. Next night of Raw have Roman talking about the rope then have Taker come out and say something with marbles in his mouth about Roman complaining and being all talk. Then Roman can challenge Taker to WM by saying hes being just as much all talk.

Same result but nothing has changed. Its still Roman challenging a legend to prove hes got what it takes to be the big dog.

And then you still have Braun out there coming off a win vs Roman with his streak intact that they can easily pickup after WM or even after SS when Reigns is obviously winning the title off Brock for his 6th passing the torch moment. How the hell can Strowman claim he should get another shot at Roman right now?

Its not about making Roman look strong. Its about keeping people out there for him to fight down the road that might be interesting.

Anyway this PPV was not too bad match wise but holy shit what are they doing with these stories. Roman can beat Strowman at anytime. But once a giant heel loses that big streak they are never that big again these days. I would feel better about it but the WWE is so bad at making losers in big matches not look like shit after.

Sorry for the blogpost. Just felt like rambling while eating lunch.
>>
>>2336550
Another thing you smarks do on this board. You pin all actual opinions you disagree with under these moronic tripfags so you're even worse of a hivemind than reddit.
>>
>>2336582
>He has zero wins. He rampages around and jumps people and shit. But what heel doesnt do that. He never wins anything that matters.
There's this really weird mentality where people jerk off over "smart" booking theories and say stupid shit like "Braun looks strong because he beat a bunch of no name dudes in 5 seconds".

They did that shit with Rusev too, and there's a reason neither of them are ever taken seriously. The first time they go up against someone that isn't zack fucking ryder, they lose.
>>
File: asp.jpg (85KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
85KB, 349x642px
>>2335265
>>2336141
>>2336297
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.