[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just pin him after the 3 chokeslams? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: big show punch.jpg (73KB, 501x411px) Image search: [Google]
big show punch.jpg
73KB, 501x411px
Why didn't he just pin him after the 3 chokeslams?

The punch looks really really awkward when the guy is already down.
>>
>>2335165
This was the real burial at the PPV, what did Rusev do to get this shit on him
>>
>>2335174
That was a disgusting burial bro. Ru must have pissed somebody off.
>>
>>2335174
>>2335179
He tried to put himself over too much on Twitter like Ziggler so he got the same treatment
>>
>>2335174
He's fucking Lana and Vince is jealous.
>>
>2017
>WCW guys are going over young guys on PPVs

the fucking state of WWE
>>
>>2335165
Well he is the villain of the new Jetsons crossover so they probably wants him to look strong and heelish going into it.

>>2335174
Got into the way of VinceĀ“s cuck storyline, you can see how much he liked it when you consider that the Rock also hinted a cuck angle and the Lana and Ziggler kiss being one of the most viewed YT vids.
>>
>>2335185
Didn't they learn from Ryder?
>>
Remember when Rusev squashed Show on PPV a couple years ago?
>>
>>2335212
Show got only better with time and he is going after the Universal Championship. Source has it that he beats Goldberg at the RAW after mania.
>>
>>2335233
When was the last time Beeg actually held a belt? He should get a short run with the US title before retiring.
>>
>>2335165
Shaw is going to save the roster from show
>>
can summer rae come back soon
>>
>>2335165
The Big Shit was never a draw in his 30 year career. Biggest flop in the industry.
>>
>>2335198
>ruru burrried for a scooby doo movie

THE SHITTY OF RUKEK
>>
>>2335349
:(
>>
>>2335349
She's too busy with byron
>>
>>2335174
Has to be the haircut
>>
>>2335165
>implying it ever looks not awkward
I mean, I get that we don't want him snapping some flippyflopper's pencil neck, but he could at least make the start up faster.
>>
>>2335354
Big Show vs. Mark Henry in the Fall of 2011 outdrew Orton's Summer reign[s]
>>
File: 2342254245.png (648KB, 805x455px) Image search: [Google]
2342254245.png
648KB, 805x455px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2335529
Triple H shitting in the middle of the ring would outdraw Orton's reign
>>
>>2335165
They had to put Big Show over to look like a threat against the bad ass Shaq just in case the match actually happens.
>>
poor Rusev, this guy is at best a low-mid card jobber
>>
>>2335165
I'm glad BIG is actually over for once in the last 15 years. But why couldn't he do this shit to jinder.

Ruru is going to be on Main Event in a month at this rate
>>
>>2335825
Should have been Beeg vs Jinder and Cesaro vs Rusev.
>>
3 (THREE) MATCHKA KICKS

>>2335165
I swear to God Beeg was planning to do some unexpected athletic shit like the cannonball but pussied out at the last moment.
>>
He cut his hair without permission
>>
>>2335502
Delete this
>>
>>2335834
Can't wait to see Jinder on the main show of Wrestlemania since Goldberg can't work more than three minutes
>>
>>2335174
He supported Swagger on twitter
>>
>>2335324
>>
>>2335349
It's over bro ;_;
>>
>>2336069
Delete this

It is not over
>>
>>2335196
This is what happens when all the new guys are booked terrible.
>>
>>2336498
This is what happens when all the new guys are terrible compared to old talent.

I like ruru but he would've been in an even worse position on the card back then.
>>
>>2336520
Don't wanna be a dick, but I don't think you remember how fucking awful some wrestlers were back in the day

Idk if Rusev would have gone higher in the attitude era, but before then in territories he could have been big. In the late 90's he'd probably put him in a similar position to where he is now (Even though in this day he should be a main eventer)
>>
>>2335165
It made Big Show look like a heel. Big Show has turned so many times he probably has no idea what he is supposed to be
>>
>>2336804
There was no face-heel dynamic it was a burial
>>
He said on Twitter he's taking 30 days off lifting, if they do an injury angle on raw it will make some sense
>>
>>2336811
maybe he got wellness'd?
>>
>>2335205
Ryder is still employed, so I suppose they think it can't be that bad
>>
>>2335811

>cnn is fake news

Kek
>>
>>2335165
>tfw when you realize that Rusev was the Janetty all along.

Kek based Jinder "Roidback" Mahal.
>>
>>2335165
Vince has this thing in his head that only very attractive people can have relationships with very attractive people. He doesn't understand Lana with Rusev, and it upsets him.
>>
>>2335354
Big show was a pretty big draw back in the attitude era / wcw days, not really his fault the wwe creative is terrible.
>>
>>2335811
Based anon working cnnetty
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.