[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Build him up as a legitimate monster >Still gets buried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: braun-strowman2.jpg (98KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
braun-strowman2.jpg
98KB, 615x300px
>Build him up as a legitimate monster
>Still gets buried by Romanetty
>Romanetty still isn't over and will never be over

So what was the point?
>>
BBDWTOP
>>
>big country white man gets buried by island nigger
fuck you vince you fucking cĂșck
>>
>>2334946
so Brawn can fight for the galactic belt
>>
>>2334946
WORKED
>>
build up Roman for Undercarder

They have no plans for Braun so they thought it would be fine to stop his momentum going into the Andre the Giant midcarder battle royal which he will probably win.
>>
>>2334946

I can't even meme right now senpai

I have zero desire to watch Raw tomorrow. Braun's gonna be a comedy jobber in six month's time
>>
>>2334965
monstersaurus when?
>>
>>2334946
SEETHING
>>
>>2334970

don't hurt me like this anon
>>
>>2334963
Roman is vince's new Rock except he doesn't have a sliver of the charisma so he'll never ditch him for Hollywood.
>>
>>2334984
was brock ever hollywood? I thought he was a football and MMA jobber
>>
>>2334946
>Still gave Roman a hell of a beating, it took 3 finishers and a failed moonsault to get him down
What a fucking mark, not even a smark because you aren't smart
>>
Upon watching the highlights
>took 2 Spears,
>Roman didn't kick out of the Powerslam (the reverse chokeslam might be a signature)
>The second Spear was after Braun crashed and burned from the top rope (ie missed a top rope splash). It makes sense.

Both guys looked strong to me
>>
>>2334946
Only way Roman could probably get over is taking on chickenshit heels like Miz. Nobody is upset when Miz is jobbing.
>>
>>2335071
>built up as a invincible monster
>lose clean in his first important ppv match
>>
>>2335071
He still lost clean
>>
File: Abigail Best 2.png (299KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Abigail Best 2.png
299KB, 1366x768px
>>2335132
Sister Abigail is displeased with him.
>>
>>2335071
>First spear after no selling table spot.

It happened in that triple threat at the last Fastlane (Roman vs Brock vs Dean).

Doesnt matter since it was still a clean win.
>>
>>2335142
>The black sheep strayed too far from the family and got taken down by a big dog
Deepest booking lore
>>
>>2335071

this.. Reddit is so delusional
>>
>>2335139
To the top guy. Its not like it was Oreowens or sloppy joe that he lost to. Strowman came out of that match looking as strong as he went into it.
>>
>>2334946
Heels only purpose is to lose to a babyface why are you even complaining

Would you rather it be Sami ?
>>
>>2335293
>Strowman came out of that match looking as strong as he went into it.
No he didnt.

He spend all the build (Except when he twarted his Owens match) looking superior to Roman and unstoppable, there was no reason for Reigns to beat him.
>>
>>2335182
>doesn't know what no-selling means
why do smarks pretend to know about wrestling?
>>
>>2335071
>>2334999
>>2335287
I don't think anybody's complaining about how the match was built, dude.

Why did Braun lose clean when he's never lost before on the B-tier PPV before WrestleMania? To make Roman look strong for Undertaker? Roman's a goddamn 3-time champ who's main evented WrestleMania twice, he doesn't need the extra push.
>>
>>2335305
>doesn't need the extra push
>a guy going up against the Undertaker will have lost 5 PPVs in a row

Fuck off dumb smark

Strowman has to lose at some point, he should be honored he lost to the company top dog instead of some manlet indy darling
>>
>>2335312
>lost 5 PPVs in a row
Hmmmmm.

>Rumble: Lost dirty.
>Roadblock: Lost dirty.
>Survivor Series: Lost clean.
>Hell in a Cell: Won clean
Whoops.
>>
>>2335301
It's matches like this you can get away with screwy finishes involving no contests and the like
>>
>>2335312

This. Him losing to Sami is more retarded.

>>2335305

>make Roman look strong

When will this meme end? What should Roman look like? Weaker than indy midgets?

So If he won, would he not be getting a bigger rocket to the moon than the one you pretend Roman got?
>>
>>2335328
I expected the gong but it would make Roman look like a geek to lose to music
>>
>>2335353
I'm quoting a post from earlier in the thread. >>2334963
>build up Roman for Undercarder

The only one spouting memes here is you.
>>
He might have really hurt his ACL or something when he fell over the top rope. Obviously he powered through a lot of the match but they might have cut it a bit short. Maybe Roman was supposed to do a lot more to beat him originally.
>>
>>2335312
>>2335353
>le indies boogeyman
>>
Braun's entire reason for existing was to lose to Roman
>>
>>2335357
Yeah you cant be having guys in your main event scene lose to music.
>>
>>2335505
seth will never be a main eventer again he's terrible
>>
>>2335508
I think the Green Bay audience actually did kill him. The future of your company shouldn't be getting "boring" chants while delivering an emotional promo about their major injuries.
>>
>>2335515
>2005 + 12
>WWE actually listening to audience reactions
>>
>>2334946
Is he gonna end up like Umaga?
>>
Based big dance Braun is going to party with Flo Rida at Summerslam or some shit
>>
>>2334963
The only way Braun can remain credible is if he eliminates literally every single person in the Battle Royale. Even then, it has to have some big guys like Kane or Big Show and not all jobbers
>>
>>2334946
>So what was the point?
make roman look strong
>>
>>2335623
It really was. The commentary team even saying that we shouldn't question Roman's ability anymore was the nail in the coffin for me
>>
Looking forward to seeing Braun doing a comedy dance segment with the New Day to the sound of crickets in the near future.
>>
>>2335628
LOVE HIM DAMMIT
>>
>braun AND charlotte losing their streaks on a throw away ppv when wrestlemania is around the corner

What in the actual fuck

At least Alvarez shitting on this will be fun
>>
I would have more faith that Braun would be fine going forward if WWE was not shit at keeping the heels that lose to top guys looking good.
>>
Remember when ryback was a monster then got blown the fuck out by punk for no reason?

This is that same thing except this wasn't a b ppv it was a d ppv that only exists to remind you about mania
>>
>>2335701
>Ryback got low-blowed by the crooked ref
>>
>>2335293
Strowman is buried with no credibility left whatsoever.

He'll be in the midcard for the left of his short tenure in WWE and then get released

So much for ''where did all the big guys go''?
>>
If Roman lost at Roadblock he would look like a total geek against the Undertaker.

This is just another episode of smarks wishing Roman lost because it helps them sleep at night even though the guy lost consecutive PPVs and random Raws.
>>
>>2335735
>losing to a monster who everyone has lost to makes you look like a geek
>>
>>2335735

Maybe he shouldn't have a Mania match against the Undertaker then?
>>
>>2335735
>implying there's anyway he's not going to look like a total geek against the Undertaker
>>
File: 1488331059422.jpg (79KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
1488331059422.jpg
79KB, 1284x722px
BASED BIG DOG
>>
I hope reddit starts cheering for Reigns soon so all the contrarians on /asp/ will finally realise he is boring and literally no-one has benefitted from feuding with him.
>>
Strowman is done, finished, buried, the sizzle from the steak is gone, he's toast as a main event player now.

The only thing that can save him is perhaps going over Big Show again at WM in a last man standing or no rules match where Braun can just finish the Show strong at the end. Winning a stupid battle royal on the pre-show isn't going to help him at all.
>>
>>2335752

Look at those childrens faces

Even children don't like roman
>>
Smarks on suicide watch
>>
>>2335756
Big Show is an even bigger jobber than him.
>>
File: NeetHammer spotted.jpg (189KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
NeetHammer spotted.jpg
189KB, 1284x722px
>tfw neethammer finally posted a pic of himself

flabby, fat neet with glasses

the dork that gets made fun of in school
>>
>>2335735
Can't wait for Undertaker to go for a splash from the top rope for the first time in hist career just so roman can get an EPIC superman punch on him.
>>
>>2335735
>Implying people even want to see him face Taker in the first place.
>>
>>2334946
people were getting behind him too. Vince is one stubborn sob
>>
File: sd_647_photo_083.jpg (72KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
sd_647_photo_083.jpg
72KB, 686x384px
Braun will rebuilt Funkasaurus with the returning Tensai and Brodus
>>
>>2335826
SOMEBODY CALL MUH MAAAMAAA
>>
>>2335826
>dancing stable with Handsome Rusev

SOMEBODY CALL MY MACHKA
>>
>reddits braun bandwagon being btfo this hard
you retards never learn
>>
>>2335731
>Strowman is buried with no credibility left whatsoever.

You're an dumbass
>>
>>2335848
and you are a neet

what's left for Strowman after being cleanly pinned?

moving down the card

that's burial
>>
>>2335731
>Strowman is buried with no credibility left whatsoever.
lol
>>
>>2335842
>>2335848
>>2335854
put your trip on NeetHammer
>>
>>2335856
Who? We're talking about Braun Strowsman
>>
>>2335858
We know who you are

>>2335774
>>
>>2335774
>>2335858
>>2335863
based triplord livin in ya head rent free
he is literally deanking's true successor
>>
>>2335863
Oh I get it
>resort to posting about some tripcunt when you get btfo
Did he cost you your GBP or something?
>>
>>2335865
>>2335862
Thanks for confirming

>if I repeat the same things over and over people won't stop me
>XDXDXD le troll that knows 20 words top
>>
>>2335869
Worked hard
>>
My problem is that Roman vs Braun is a money program. How can you give that away with a clean finish on a C PPV? This is a program that could've main evented WrestleMania next year. The network has completely warped Vince's brain, he would not give something like this away for nothing in the pre-network days.
>>
>>2335735
If it was about building up to taker then when Roman was in the middle of the ring shouting audibly "this is my yard" after the match the lights should have gone out and the gong should have hit.
>>
>>2334946
>the whole reason Braun was built up was so he could be fed to Roman
>>
>>2335515
Is there a crowd worse than Green Bay? I can't remember
>>
>>2336114
Full Sail
>>
>>2335826
>Alicia Fox and Naomi
every time there's an extra person with a wrestler I look at them now, just in case they're an up and coming superstar
>>
>>2335757
They look so depressed. ;_;
>>
>>2336120
>Alicia Fox

bruh
>>
>>2334996
The Rock, not brock you dumb fuck.
>>
>>2336114
It was definitely the worst crowd I can remember for a WWE show in a long time. If a crowd is dead, whatever, they're dead.

A bunch of drunken morons trying to start a CM Punk chant during an emotional Rollins promo is just going the extra mile in terms of obnoxiousness.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.