[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Goldberg(C) vs Mike Lient >Brayy Wyatt(C) vs Randy Orton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1095.jpg (103KB, 325x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1095.jpg
103KB, 325x285px
>Goldberg(C) vs Mike Lient
>Brayy Wyatt(C) vs Randy Orton
>Undertaker vs Roman Reigns
>John Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse
>AJ Styles vs Shane McMahon
>Chris Jericho(C) vs Kevin Owens
>Dean Ambrose(C) vs Baron Corbin
>Sasha vs Bailiey vs Charlotte vs Dana
>Usos vs American Alpha
>Luke and Gallows vs Enzo and Cass again
>Joe vs Seff
>Braun and Harper and a bunch of nobodies in the Andre the Giant thing

At least it is better than last year
>>
>BBD mercifully puts Carder out of his misery
Is this gonna be the greatest wrestlemania of all time?
>>
im still mad about this
>>
>>2334862
>Mike Lient
Heh.
>>
>>2334880
Bray shoulda done it two years ago desu
>>
Don't forget Neville vs Gentleman Jack they earned a spot on the card tonight
>>
Changes:
>HHH vs Seff
>Finn Balor vs Oldberg vs Brick

Balor never lost the title, therefor is owed a match for it
>>
>seth vs joe

What? Do you actually watch this show?
Its seth vs hhh...
>>
>>2334882
Why??? It's better than some random midcard feud with ziggler or some 6-man tag b.s. He'll get his main event in time, he just has to pay his Wwe dues.
>>
Can't believe they are wasting BMJ on that lol

He should be going against AJ in some special stipulation
>>
You forgot the crusierweights ladder match and the SD women's championship.
>>
>>2334924
ESPN, Good Morning America, and E Entertainment Tonight, The View, etc. won't be talking about fucking Goldberg or Brock Lesnar or Randy or Brayy the next day. Everybody will be all like DID YOU GUYS SEE JOHN CENA PROPOSE AT MANIA WHAT A MAN SUCH AN IDOL AND A HOTTY
>>
>>2334862

let me guess, the "main event" will open the show this year...
>>
>>2334941
Everyone will be talking about the beast, the conqueror Brock Lesnar after Wrestlemania
>>
>>2335143
Nah it's outdoors and not on west coast time so they will at least wait until dark after how shitty his entrance looked in the daylight at 31
>>
>>2335155
talking about how many inches deep USADA went inside of him?
>>
>>2335167
my point is that if this is actually the main event, they'll draw zero dimes, Goldberg vs Lesnar will probably be the last match
>>
>>2334912
Because any Shane match is going to be "What stupid stunt will Shane do next?" and not much else. It kind of worked with Taker because he can't do much anymore, but with AJ its a little disappointing because he will be super limited when he could be in an amazing match if he was booked against an actual wrestler.

Granted there isn't a big breadth of good performers who aren't already tied up in feuds for him to go up against.
>>
>>2334862

>Goldberg(C) vs Mike Lient
This will probably suck out loud
This could be the best match on the card
>Undertaker vs Roman Reigns
This could be the most entertaining match on the card, just to see the dumpster fire that is Roman's booking and character finally hit critical mass and potentially cause actual riots.
>John Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse
This is going to suck
This is going to be the worst thing AJ has done since TNA
>Chris Jericho(C) vs Kevin Owens
This probably has the edge on Bray v Orton for best match on the card
>Dean Ambrose(C) vs Baron Corbin
This might actually be decent if Dean can work up one whole fuck to give, AND they build it up like they aren't incompetent fenderheads.
Holy shit is that going to be fucking terrible. Dana might actually be a worse option than The Heifer
>Usos vs American Alpha
This should be a perfectly serviceable tag match, with about a fifth the heat it should have because they have ruined American Alpha on the main roster
>Luke and Gallows vs Enzo and Cass again
This will be a heatless bore
>Joe vs Seff
This should be pretty good provided Seth doesn't cripple himself walking to the ring. Fucking unlifting CrossFit fag.
>Braun and Harper and a bunch of nobodies in the Andre the Giant thing
This will be just as much wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg as every other one of these matches
>>
>>2334941

And exactly zero (0) viewers of those shows who didn't previously watch WWE shit will watch it afterwards.
>>
>>2334900
Would mark.
>>
>>2334926
SD shouldn't have a women's championship. It's so pointless. They made such a big deal about transitioning over from the divas to the women's only to ruin it again by creating another belt. Like there needs to be separated shows? That's the dumbest idea I've ever seen.
>>
>>2334862
It's Nia not Dana.

Also it's Haitch v Seth.

Mediocre af card, why they're not doing Cena v Taker I have no clue.
>>
>AJ Styles loses his last chance to be in the SD! WrestleMania's main event.
>Styles promo justiying himself and reclaiming his "legit ungived rematch"
>Shane and Dbry come out and deny the opportunity to AJ. They thing that Styles has take too many opportunities and that Orton is the legit #1 Contender as Royal Rumble winner.
>AJ Styles starts to accuse both of them and decides that he will leave SmackDown! by their disrespetful attitude
>Shane Mcmahon talks and confronts AJ Styles. "You and me could solve our differences... in a ring... AT WRESTLEMANIA!"

Both men look the other... Styles vs AJ Styles confirmed?

>Styles starts to laugh. "You are not a wrestler... wasting my talent in you at WrestleMania is more disrespectful. I would never have a match with you".
>AJ Styles turns his head over Daniel Bryan "But what about you?""
>"I accept." mic to the ground and music sounds.

Would you mark out?
>>
>>2335977
This would be awesome.

And without a doubt should be the Main Event. It would make Wrestlemania worth of watching.
>>
>>2335977
10/10 would cry tears of joy
>>
>>2335977
11/10 would cream my pants. Would make up for them taking him out of the title match.
>>
>>2334862
>Mike Lient
kek. good one
>>
>>2334862
It really isn't. It'll be just as shit. NXT wins again.
>>
>>2335977
12/10 would be worth Daniel dying in the ring
>>
>>2335977
I'm praying that the whole dirtsheets about AJ vs Shane on WM was just a smoke and mirror for Bryan's final match against AJ.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.