[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hate him or love him he was right about Vince, his idiot daughter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 466621668.jpg (106KB, 385x594px) Image search: [Google]
466621668.jpg
106KB, 385x594px
hate him or love him he was right about Vince, his idiot daughter, and his doofus son in law.
>>
>>2334806
yeah, he can't draw shit to flies but he was completely right about that
>>
>>2334806

Honestly everytime I see him trying to look tough in his UFC gear it's just laughable.

"I'm going to punch him in the face" was his like line he'd use prior to the fight and he never even got close.. fucking goober man.
>>
he's a faggot ass manlet who got BTFO on PPV. he got his shit pushed in. if vince brought him back and made him a big deal after that shit, i'd be convinced he was going senile. and everything i've seen of him outside the ring makes him sound like an insufferable person to be around.

but he was 100% right about WWE.
>>
>Being elitist about a soap opera

How much estrogen is flowing through you?
>>
>>2334877

You hate a guy you never even watched wrestle in the WWE? Wow this board really influences the lowest denominator.
>>
He's literally said himself that it was a worked shoot and said that they were just lines in a promo when questioned about some of the stuff he said.

You're making us CM Punk fans look retarded by posting this.
>>
>>2334885
where the fuck did you pull that from? you can watch both UFC and WWE.
>>
>>2334828
>wow, the guy who can't fight, has never fought before, lost a fight, how embarrassing for him

it's UFC's fault

those carnies should be banned from every state for letting a guy with no experience on the card

and the regulators should be BTFO too

how the fuck did punk even get a license? aren't you supposed to prove you know wtf you're doing in actual amateur competitions before you get one?
>>
>>2334806
Everything he's done post-WWE has made me respect him less and less, and I used to be a big fan too
>>
>>2335403
Same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.