[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Dean is going over right? They wouldn't have one of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

So Dean is going over right? They wouldn't have one of their main eventers lose to Boring Snoozebin would they?
>>
if on smackdown before wrestlemania snorbin is posing with the title then deano wins. if deano lays out snorbin, corbin wins. wwe booking 101.
>>
>>2329906
Thanks for this insider look.
>>
This could be a great throwback hardcore fight at mania. Make it a last man standing no dq match and watch them destroy each other with stage equiptment.
>>
>>2329923
Happy to help.

>>2329925
>no blood
>Boring Snorbin
it's gonna be fucking terrible. maybe there's gonna be a tacks spot.
>>
Dean has been doing a lot better lately and Baron is actually pretty solid in the ring

The proposed matches this year are mostly terrible. Depending on the build this might be one of the better WM feuds.
>>
>>2329933
Baron is fucking based and a draw. Stay SEETHING
>>
>>2329892
Hair vs. Hair and the winner must shave his head too or bust.
>>
File: delete.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
delete.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2329937
>boring mark
LOL. Thanks for the laugh!
>>
>>2329937
have sex, cuckbin never drew a dime
>>
>>2329936
They should get Renee involved. Have Baron assault her or something.
>>
>>2329954
>Here lies Baron Corbin, violently murder-raped by Jon Moxley
>His snuff film never drew a dime
>>
On the one hand, Ambrose got fucked by Brock "I'm Not Feelin' It" Lesnar at last year's show and put over Styles for the title.

On the other, WWE does occasionally go into "muh young talent" mode and they clearly like Corbin. Plus they could spin a Dean loss as a guy who lost his edge after reaching the top and getting a gffffo.

Could go either way, really.
>>
Dean vs Corbin has been onesided so Dean will "get his act together and win in the end".
>>
>>2329941
Hair vs Hair where they both lose would be better
>>
>>2329954
tell me about the hair, why doesn't he wash it?
>>
>>2329892
Nope.

WWE sees Dean as a guy that is not affected by loses and he can potentially being put into the ME (See him being WWE champ after being made into a joke by Brock).

Baron is going over.
>>
>>2330296
His main event experiment came and went and now he's being a transitional champ for the IC belt. It's over for Deanetty, at least for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>2330299
I dunno about that.

I mean why then did they made it so Dean was never beaten clean by Styles?

It seems like they still hold him on high regards.
>>
>>2330299
It's not looking good for Dean, but shit happens. Cena will take a break, AJ could get hurt, and Wyatt/Orton could flop big time. WWE could panic and give the title back to Dean.
>>
>>2330303
Vince doesn't like to make people who have held World Titles look like complete goofs, makes it seem like any loser can get the strap. Even unquestionable messes like Swagger had some degree of protection when it came to TV appearances.
>>
>>2329892
Dean Ambrose's time in the main event is over after he dropped the ball hard on his wet fart of a title reign. Baron Corbin actually has something of a future beyond the midcard, so he should go over.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.