[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 10 Reasons You Might As Well Watch Brian 'The Golden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 16182635512350.png (622KB, 598x786px) Image search: [Google]
16182635512350.png
622KB, 598x786px
Where were you when WhatCulture realized:
>even their youtube videos weren't drawing dimes
>blampied wasted all of daddy's money booking kurt, cody and alberto with no way to make it back from their rubbish 'indie fed'
>not even their 13-year-old fans with their parents' credit card will pay a dollar per three-minute Top 10 video
>also guys please consider subscribing to whatculture extra it's only 3 dollars cheaper than the wwe network which offers thousands of videos and thousands of hours of content
>but you get to see more of adam and his friends who struggle to read off a script without sounding like the slow kid in a classroom
>seriously guys please sign up
>please
>we don't want our smark bubble to burst
>it's going to get cold in the office if they shut off our power again
>>
Haven't been paying attention to pro-wrestling for a couple months and Whatculture for half a year. What happened to WCPW?
>>
>>2328201
they hired every big name who got cut from WWE to tiny meme shows of like 300 people.

They made all the mistakes TNA did
>>
>>2328201
It got better
>>
>>2328190
>watching smarks talk on youtube

100% pure pussy repelling faggotry
>>
Explain the appeal of this to me, please.
>>
>>2328208
list videos are over as fuck and they make two of them every week
>>
>>2328202
Best part was that after initially getting popular off 'How to Book...' style videos, their first shows got smashed because - surprise surprise - they were fucking garbage at booking and every match ended the same wacky way.
>>
>>2328201
>wcpw
still exists and actually draws crowds. they even hired some actual bookers to book their weekly shows. and by being mostly free on youtube they are 3rd most known promotion from england in less than a year.
>>
>>2328257
b-but what about adam for creative? You mean to tell me that smug self-important smarks actually have no idea what they're talking about?
>>
>>2328286
Hey the bookings may be good (i don't have any idea because i don't watch wcpw), but it doesn't matter how good your product is if only a few thousdans watch it
>>
Based Kurt sucking smark outlaw shows of the little dimes they draw before going back to WWE
>>
the problem is that they didn't realise that most of they ''fans'' only care about wwe
>>
They're doing great right now. Much better than TNA or ROH. Everyone should watch and give them your money.
>>
>>2328190
So like, where can we pirate this shit from anyhow?
>>
File: 1387530430427.gif (930KB, 336x206px) Image search: [Google]
1387530430427.gif
930KB, 336x206px
>>2328303
Remember Adam saying he was "proud" that he'd never watched TNA in his life and didn't think much of the Broken Matt Hardy gimmick?

Gee whiz, his attitude sure changed fast when WCPW started and they wanted to hire Matt to wrestle for them. Suddenly they were all longtime fans who didn't have a bad word to say about it...
>>
File: simpsonshaha.gif (3MB, 436x327px) Image search: [Google]
simpsonshaha.gif
3MB, 436x327px
Let's all laugh at their dumb homofag MMGAY fighting league.
>>
I like the channel and I like the presenters

Very rarely ever want to watch a fucking WCPW match though.

If one rolls near by I might head down, just for the sake of watching a decent sized show live. Slightly better than a bingo hall or a caravan park.
>>
brits always lose kek
>>
>>2328362
>Based Britania working petty American anon

Hey Anon why are British crowds so superior to the modern day gathering of slugs at American shows?
>>
>>2328366
>based american anon working salty britcuck
Back to le reddit you go, newfriend, to post about all the booming million-dollar wrestling feds you have there in New Englandistan.
>>
>>2328318
His attitude changed when he watched Final Deletion for the first time. He admitted shortly afterward that Broken Matt had drawn him in.
>>
>>2328286
>Blampied
>smark

He's an entry-level WWE babby
>>
>>2328447
I thought that was the other Adam. The one that voted Thesz as greatest wrestler without having ever watched one of his matches.
>>
>>2328594
Isn't everybody on WC just a WWE babby?
>>
>>2328257
>3rd most known promotion from england
No. Just no.
>>
>>2328257
>3rd most known promotion from england

fuck off Amerifat
>>
>>2329144
Progress, Rev Pro, and...ICW?
>>
>>2329152
ICW has a better TV deal in europe than TNA, it tours Britain every few months. ICW is massive here.
>>
>>2329152
WTF is Rev Pro?
>>
>>2329165
Revolution Pro Wrestling.

It has a partnership with NJPW and it's where most of the top guys in the UK tournament came from.
>>
>>2328447
>loves indie shitters
>hates roman, cena and part-timers
he's a smark through and through
>>
>>2329179
lol he's never even watched TNA

Fuck does he know about the indies
>>
File: Regal.jpg (90KB, 618x450px) Image search: [Google]
Regal.jpg
90KB, 618x450px
>>2328257
>Who is Dave Meltzer? He is supposed to be American. Some say his father was Japanese. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Alvarez tell it, anybody could have worked for Meltzer. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick Dave Meltzer ever pulled was convincing the world he knew about wrestling. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Even if by some miracle, WCPW is somehow the third biggest promotion in the UK, then it's nothing to brag about given how the biggest ever crowd is maximum 1,000 in some bingo hall/warehouse.
>>
>>2329187
>ICW pulled over 6K at the past Fear & Loathing
>>
>>2329206
So the biggest UK promotion pulled the biggest amount of viewers on their biggest show on the year? Well colour me surprised...

Now tell me what they draw on average.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSUJ0F0SYM
based
>>
>>2329277
FUCKING BASED

adam creampied BTFO
>>
File: 1485010931566.jpg (95KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485010931566.jpg
95KB, 610x343px
We don't need reasons, the Z-Man is /ourgoy/

>>2329277
hOLY shit based
>>
>>2329272
>crowds
>viewers

Are you stupid?
>>
>>2329404
Yet you knew what I meant.
>>
>>2328201
It got better, they are working on making it a live show and unlike what >>2328202 is saying they actually draw a crowd, they have had over 3000 people at big shows which is more than New Japans latest PPV. The change to the What culture channel is probably due to the change in youtube pay out system that goes by the amount of minutes watched rather than number of views now.
>>
>>2329277
BASED
>>
I love Brian Zane, I watch Who War It Better every Wednesday at work. My only, ONLY problem with Brian is his fucking Raw bias. OH IT WAS REALLY GOOD THIS WEEK, nah brah I like Raw and I thought it was shit.
>>
>>2329565
His Raw bias is crazy, but I feel it's more he wants to keep the "war" even.
>>
>>2329277
I stopped watching NoDQ a while ago but holy shit Aaron is based
>>
>>2329591
>NoDQ
anyone remember when NoDq was wwfwcw. com or themayhem?
>>
>>2328190
>watching cuckculture and literally who when you can watch Kevin 'The God' Scampoli
>>
>>2329599
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2328317
>anon is so poor he has to pirate a free show

You have my sympathy anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>2329626
>unironically paying any amount of money for videos that are the same quality as their free ones

>being this beta smark
>>
>>2329635
You're paying for that shit!? You stupid idiot, you desperately need to aquire a clue and stick to the free stuff.
>>
>>2329626
Went to London last week and a restaurant I went to was charging £6 for a pint. I didn't buy it. Not because I can't afford it, but because I'm not stupid enough to pay stupid prices.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.