[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71 QtNujtuc YOU LOOKIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 280x540px)
1.jpg
40KB, 280x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71QtNujtuc

YOU LOOKIN' AT THE WHEELCHAIR NOW!!!
>>
File: 2.jpg (46KB, 322x540px)
2.jpg
46KB, 322x540px
GONNA CRIP YOUR SORRY ASS OUT ON THE STREET
>>
File: 3.jpg (128KB, 672x1390px)
3.jpg
128KB, 672x1390px
YOU USED TO WALK ON YOUR FEET
>>
File: 4.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
NO MORE OF THAT, YOUR ARMS AND LEGS ARE DEAD MEAT
>>
File: 5.jpg (181KB, 1300x1056px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
181KB, 1300x1056px
TRIED TO COMPETE
>>
File: 6.jpg (187KB, 750x496px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
187KB, 750x496px
NOW YOU LIVING IN A SEAT
>>
File: dlo.png (366KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
dlo.png
366KB, 615x409px
>getting horrifyingly paralyzed while wearing fishnet stockings
>>
>>2326313
Syttiiooppp lol
>>
man, Droz and Owen in the same year too.
>>
Who would have thought that the fucking shirt you wear could get you paralyzed. Damn.
>>
>>2326572
I don't buy the shirt excuse. Guys like Kevin Owens have wrestled in shirts their entire career and nothing like this ever happened.
>>
>>2326313
>didn't go with "you're living in a wheelchair now"
>>
File: Droz[1].jpg (105KB, 955x537px) Image search: [Google]
Droz[1].jpg
105KB, 955x537px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2326680
Was gonna do this but I wanted to use the "living in a seat" line later on and didn't want to be redundant
>>
>>2326574
I think Droz just wasn't balanced on D'Lo's shoulders properly when he went up...and as a result he wasn't positioned properly when D'Lo brought him down for the powerbomb, causing Droz to land awkwardly

Shit happens. Neither man was to 'blame'; the move just wasn't done properly between both of them, and it ended with a horrible injury. Similar thing happened with Buff Bagwell and Rick Steiner, and neither man was really to blame (thankfully Bagwell's paralysis was temporary)
>>
>>2326680

I was disappointed by that too but he saved it with "your arms and legs are dead meat"
>>
HE'S GONNA HE'S GONNA HE'S GONNA PUUUUUKE
>>
>>2327401
It's unfortunate how Droz became paralyzed from the neck down because of this and how DLo got so guilt ridden.

I like this thread though :) nothing should be kept so serious. At least Droz is still being supported by the WWE and D Lo is still working backstage with TNA
>>
>>2327418
>D Lo is still working backstage with TNA

Talk about karma.
>>
>>2327418
>and how DLo got so guilt ridden.

First time I saw this interview I felt terrible for him......you could tell the guilt is still in him as if it happened yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtJoY8wle8Q
>>
You guys are fucking assholes.
>>
>>2327066
this is fair.
>>
the third pic looks like droz thought he was going for a piledriver but i guess d'lo didn't feel like blaming the cripple

what a guy
>>
So how come piledrivers are banned, but powerbombs are still widely used?

What are some other moves that have been officially or unofficially banned in the past 20 years?
>>
>>2327702
>the third pic looks like droz thought he was going for a piledriver but i guess d'lo didn't feel like blaming the cripple

If that's the case couldn't D'Lo just put him back down, acting like Droz was too heavy to lift on first attempt while also telling him "Hey dumbass we're doing a powerbomb here; try again"
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.