[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate you trend hopping fags >never talked about at all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

I hate you trend hopping fags

>never talked about at all ever
>when he was talked about always called spot monkey edge lord
>JEFF HARDY FUCKING SUCKS
>nobody repped him or liked him at all
>dave cuckold makes one tweet putting him over
>now hes on everyones GOAT listS
>>
>>2326298
I've been making jeff threads and calling him a draw for months
>>
I still thinks he's an over-rated spotmonkey who only appealed to white trash redneck backyard wrestler kids who would die in a heroin or meth overdose anyways
>>
Jeff Hardy has always been my favorite wrestler, my first thread on /asp/ was a Jeff Hardy thread
>>
>>2326327
this is the kind of trash i was talking about
a fucking tripfag and a wigger tripfag too
>>
>>2326314
so you are saying he appeals to wrestling's core demographic...
Confirmed draw
>>
>>2326336
Nah that's the cancer that killed wrestling. Little kids who grew up watching jeff and then got into wrestling and became flippy manlets
>>
>>2326298

I will start making Cody Rhodes appreciation threads just to piss you of Nami.
>>
>>2326350
Noone even cares about cody tbqh. The wwe drone stop latching to their underdogs once they go to other companies.

Luke harper is the biggest bandwagon no talent undermidcuck. Theyve always liked him but now for the first time hes relevant.

You do a few powerbombs in front of ten people and you're a god to the smarks. Until yoy get too big like seth rollins or owens than they turn on you.
>>
>>2326366
whatever you say champ
>>
I admittedly haven't seen any of his work in the past 10 years other than final deletion, but that on its own gets me hype AF

Outside of Samoa Joe WWE has no pop right now, he will be a welcome shot in the arm to the post-mania title picture
>>
>>2326380
>he will be a welcome shot in the arm

Pun intended? Delightful.
>>
>>2326331
Wigger? How's the weather in Bumfuck Georgia this time of year?
>>
It's always funny how when a wrestler from the late 90's or early 00's is making a come-back this dumb board gets caught up in a frenzy.

Almost like the average idiot here was born around 1999 or something.
>>
I never cared about Jeff Hardy and still dont. I watched Wrestling from 2004-2007 then just picked it back up at Fastlane 2016.

Ive seen the TLC matches with the Hardy Boyz thanks to the network. While its cool that they did those spots, Jeff still looks like a raging faggot tbqh

Theres no doubt hes a good wrestler, but lots of guys are. They have to do a lot more for me to like them
>>
>>2326380
They could also really use the star power. And I use the term modestly.

The main roster especially for RAM has 0 stars. A fucking piece of paper was the most over thing for months.
>>
>>2326366
>turning on Owens

I get that you have a considerable detachment from reality, but even by your standards this is redonk.

>>2326380
>Outside of Samoa Joe

Give it time. The main roster will ruin him too.
>>
>>2326545
I concur
>>
>>2326298
We all hate you too Nami.
>>
>>2326298
>when he was talked about always called spot monkey edge lord
This either calling him a spot monkey or druggie.
I am a big Jeff Hardy fan and his Victory Road was the most lowest point of his life, I am just very happy he's clean again.
>>
He's a draw in the same way mysterio is. He appeals to a very specific, yet big, demographic.

That being said I will say one thing. Jeff has to be the absolute worst promo in the entire business. The fact they call him the charismatic enigma is hillarious.
>>
>>2328946
charisma != mic skill only
>>
>>2328949

if you can't talk at least normally than you're not really charismatic. You cancel out any other charismatic attributes you have really.

CREATURES!
>>
>>2328950
>he thinks charisma = mic skills

Quiet down /wwe/ babby. The grown-ups are talking.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.