[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>F4WOnline.com (via Wrestlezone) reports that after losin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: based.jpg (73KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
73KB, 640x360px
>F4WOnline.com (via Wrestlezone) reports that after losing a “Loser Leaves NXT” match to Kassius Ohno at the February 22 NXT TV tapings, Elias Samson is set to debut on the WWE main roster. His main roster debut was previously delayed due to an injury.
>>
He's the drizzling shits so he'll probably end up on RAM.
>>
>>2324796
he kinda looks like sandow lol
>>
>let's send some jobber to the main roster while Nakamura still flounders around in NXT
>>
>>2324796
>Loser leaves NXT
>Loser leaves developmental so he can go to the main roster
This makes no fucking sense, just fucking call him up.
>>
>>2324796
stillbirth incoming
>>
>>2324873
Happened to Bo
>>
Main I can't wait to hear the pop he'll get from the packed RAM crowd
>>
>>2324796
Based Drifter will save raw
>>
the absolute SHAMBLES of NXT
>>
>>2324894
it worked with Bo though because his character was pathetic and delusional and weird, so it was funny.

Nobody likes this fuckin dude, meanwhile
>>
>>2324952
>implying Drifter isn't pathetic and delusional
>>
>>2324945
He's going to Smackdown since they lost Swaggie
>>
>>2324796
>being sent to the main roster when you haven't even had a takeover match
prepare for crickets.
>>
>>2325020
>Alexa Bliss
>>
>>2324829

Tip harder, faggot.
>>
>>2325020
Strowman didn't had a single match on NXT.
>>
>>2325138
Blissy was still at least out there for a match even though she didnt wrestle in it.

Plus shes hot who cares
>>
>>2325138
>>2325149
They also debuted to crickets.

It's possible to be salvaged with good booking, of course, but I don't see them putting the effort into Elias Samson that they did with Braun. If he's lucky I guess he could become the token pin eater of Triple H's stable.
>>
I don't watch NXT but went to the live event in columbus last night. Apologies if this gimmick was already on tv:

He came out in a lucha mask and called himself "the rambler" instead. He's a pretty good promo, hope he gets over on the main roster
>>
File: 1486074269248.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1486074269248.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
>Hero has held the CZW World Heavyweight Championship, the PWG World Championship and the wXw World Heavyweight Championship once each.[9] All together in his career, he has held 37 championships from around the world.
>>
>>2325176
Its for live shows since they're waiting for the episode air. Think Juan Cena when Cena got kayfabe fired
>>
>>2325170
Elias will be Breeze 2.0, nothing more than that.
>>
Just like pretty much every other wrestler they bring up, he'll debut with no buildup or character, win a couple of matches, the WWE will wonder why no one gives a shit about him, then he'll be reduced to working on Superstars as the creative team will just given up on him. And he'll be yet another nobody using their own name without any sort of character of gimmick that can shit up the roster with the rest of them.
>>
>>2325181

And not a single one of those matter.
>>
>>2325181

So he's the king of outlaw wrestling? Neat....
>>
>>2325208
>implying the PWG World Title isn't more prestigious than the Universal Title
>>
>>2324961
>Swaggle a loss to Smackdown
Whatever will they do when they need a guy to eat a pin in a six-way match full of guys who are over?
>>
So what's wrong with him? He's an okay heel judging by the crowd reactions, he's a big buff dude, decently fast. So why he's the heel jobber of NXT?
>>
>>2326496
More like a jobber-to-the-stars really.
>>
>>2326496
You're the jobber of your daily life
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.