[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG DICK DAVE has poster his WON Awards for 2016 https://en

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: meltz.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
BIG DICK DAVE has poster his WON Awards for 2016

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wrestling_Observer_Newsletter_awards

>Wrestler of the Year
AJ Styles

>MMA Most Valuable
Conor McGregor

>Most Outstanding Wrestler
AJ Styles

>Most Outstanding Fighter
Conor McGregor

>Best Box Office Draw
Conor McGregor

>Feud of the year
Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz

>Tag team of the year
The Young Bucks

>Most Improved
Matt Riddle

>Best on Interviews
Conor McGregor

>Most Charismatic
Conor McGregor

>Best Technical Wrestler
Zack Sabre Jr.

>Best Brawler
Tomohiro Ishii

>Best Flying Wrestler
Will Ospreay

>Most Overrated
Roman Reigns

>Most Underrated
Cesaro

>Promotion of the Year
NJPW

>Best Weekly Show
NJPW: World Pro Wrestling

>MOTY
Okada vs Tanahashi (WK10)

>Fight of the Year
Lawler vs Condit (UFC 195)

>Rookie of the Year
Matt Riddle

>Best Non-wrestler
Dario Cueto

>Best Announcer
Mauro Ranallo

>Worst Announcer
David Otunga

>Best Major Wrestling Show
WK10
>>
>>2324070
>Most Overrated
>Roman Reigns
what a dumbass
>>
>Wrestler of the Year
AJ Styles

BASED

Midget indie gooks on suicide watch.
>>
>>2324072
>seething
>>
Ranallo over Graves is a straight up theft
>>
>>2324072
You managed to show you don't understand an award in at least 2 ways with just 3 words. Impressive.
>>
>Worst Wrestling Show
Wrestlemania 32

>Best Wrestling Maneuver
OWA (Kenny Omega)

>Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic
Kimbo vs. Dada 5000 fight (Bellator MMA)

>Worst Show
RAM

>Worst Match of the Year
Shelly Martinez vs Rebel

>Worst Feud
Titus O'Neil vs Darren Young

>Worst Promotion
TNA

>Best Booker
Gedo (NJPW)

>Promoter of the Year
Dana White

>Best Gimmick
Broken Matt Hardy

>Worst Gimmick
Bone Soldier (NJPW)

>Best Book
"Ali vs Inoki" by Josh Gross

>Best DVD
WWE 24: Seth Rollins (Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim)
>>
>>2324090
>WWE 24: Seth Rollins (Redesign, Rebuild, Reclaim)

WWE made this and broadcast it right before Seth returned...AS A HEEL.

This fucking company.
>>
>>2324070
>>
>>2324070
>MOTY
Okada vs Tanahashi (WK10)

was this also a 6 star?
>>
>>2324072
The awards are voted on by his readers IIRC.

And apparently some people interpret the award as "least deserving of the push they are getting" or are just smarks venting.

He should just make an award for Most Overpushed to clear the confusion.
>>
Based Matt bringing home the gold again.
>>
>>2324256
nope, not to mention it's a very overrated match; cleaner and tranquilo man got screwed
>>
>>2324256
wasn't even the best match from WK10
>>
>>2324256
Don't fall for it.
The only gook match i've ever seen because the smarks were calling it the best match of all time last year.

Sat through a fucking hour of slightly above mediocre wrestling with the worst selling I've ever seen coupled with awful commentary. Doesn't help that I have no idea who the two japs are and the commentary doesn't really help you out there either.

They tried the same shit again this year, not falling for it.
>>
>>2324551
Because its the match that peaks 4 year feud between old ace of the company and new ace of the company.

Let's turn it into WWE terms. Let's imagine, that Vince would have want something like this. It would be a feud between Cena and Reigns. Reigns would have loose several times to Cena, but will always easily defeat everyone else.

After fighting for the main title and switching between them and 2 other wrestlers (you have 4 men main event scene) you got hour long match with multiple callbacks to their previous matches and in the end young up-and-comer defeats aging ace. And when he raises his hand with the title at the Wrestlemania, everyone knows it's torch passing moment. Roman is the new ace and everyone knows it. Cena is on his way down the card to put over new talent, he will never ever hold the main title, but he will feud with young guys to rub on them or to put them over. He is still John Cena, but he is no Roman Reigns.

It's pretty awesome match and really great story.
>>
>>2324551
>>2324569
You just haven't seen everything so you couldn't have possibly enjoy it. Don't worry about that, there are other matches that are awesome without needing to see the whole story behind it.

Any good Shibata match is just machismo turned up to eleven. You can watch Shibata kicking the living shit out of flippy-do Will Ospreay and you will immensly enoy yourself without needing to see all those tag matches they did against each other month before.
>>
>>2324551
theres is absolutely no way you didn't go into the match actually wanting to hate it looking at the way you wrote your post
>>
>NJPW winning all the quality based awards
>UFC, not WWE, but UFC winning all the draw, charisma, feud, promoter, and interview awards
Shit, at this point it's like there's no reason to even watch WWE when NJPW and UFC are collectively the far more superior things to pay attention to.
>>
>>2324090

>Best Wrestling Maneuver
>One Winged Angle

Pick exactly fucking one.
>>
>>2324551
Watch their IA 2013 match, much better selling, story, pacing, etc. If you don't like that match then just stay away from gook shit because it's not for you.
>>
Based McGregod working fake fights into a shoot.
>>
>>2324576
smackdown should have won show of the year instead of year old njpw reruns.

if you are a real fan of njpw you should have paid for the stupid sub and just watched the product instead of constantly being behind a year
>>
>>2324639
>Frequently has the best wrestling
>shouldn't win wrestling observer best weekly show
really makes me think
>>
>>2324072
overrated = overpushed/overused, overrated by WWE
>>
>>2324644
>frequently runs shit everyone who reads the newsletter has already seen ten months prior

Why not just give the award for the WWE network schedule for having frerquent stond cold event then
>>
I thought Okada will win Wrestler of the Year
>>
>>2324661
The Smackdown intro features content recorded from before the cut off date, I don't think that counts tbqh
>>
>>2324667
so what is the logic here
>>
>>2324672
idk, you're trying to argue about something that's already been voted on and decided
>>
>>2324675
The only argument I was making was smackdown was more fun to watch than 6 month njpw reruns.
>>
>>2324705
for you maybe, not for the majority who voted
>>
>>2324708
I'm not doubting that dave has hundreds of stupid nerds who just jerk each other off over ancient japanese matches.

Their opinions are objectively wrong, though.
>>
>>2324072
BBDDWTS
>>
where are the women in these awards? typical old white male
>>
Based broken mitt cardy winning the best gimmick
>>
>>2324070
I still don't get why he's grouping up UFC and pro wrestling, it's not even the same thing.
>>
>>2324070
>>Most Overrated
>Roman Reigns

>>Promotion of the Year
>NJPW

EDRONES SEETHING
>>
I fucking hate his readership. Old sycophants who think they're his friends and British faggots who discovered puro 5 years ago.
>>
File: 17x2qv24xv6imjpg.jpg (38KB, 636x356px) Image search: [Google]
17x2qv24xv6imjpg.jpg
38KB, 636x356px
>>2324090
>Worst Gimmick
>Bone Soldier

This is unironically the least trustworthy category because Goldust and "You Like Me" DDP both got it
>>
>>2324072
Underage WWE marks
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>2325562
EDRONES irl
>>
File: 1488398041342.png (574KB, 534x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488398041342.png
574KB, 534x528px
>Best Announcer
>Mauro Ranallo
>>
>>2324661
>frerquent stond

State of illiterate /wwe/ babbies.

>>2324714
YOU
SEEM
UPSET
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.