[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You weren't there to comfort a crying Bray >You weren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6196.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6196.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>You weren't there to comfort a crying Bray
>You weren't there to hug him and let him know that Sister Abagail is all right
Between this and the festival of friendship, it really shows that the slow burn approach is the best.
>>
I like how Dunn contrasted Randy's school play acting with Bray's GOAT performance.
>>
idk why but I have a feeling Bray is playing 64D chess and saw all this coming, and is simply suckering Randy into thinking he's weak.
>>
>>2323255
I really enjoyed the quick cuts between Bray and Snek.
>>
>>2323275
Enjoyed the segment, but the one thing I think they really should've added was Randy saying "Run!" (mimicing/mocking Wyatt) instead of just staring at the camera strangely.
>>
Kudos to Bray being so committed. That was some shaksperian level shit he was dropping.
>>
>>2323296
Bray would be Undisputed GOAT right now if he was allowed to cut good promos again.
>>
>>2323263
I hope not. Bray's reaction felt incredibly real, it was the first time (if I'm not mistaken) that Bray looked well and truly hurt in his entire run. If he's just going "lol I was just pretending" it'll really undercut the segment.
>>
what the heck is a sister abigail anyway
is it his sister named Abigail or something
>>
>>2324088
>not remembering fatass lore from 3 years ago
fuck off newfag
>>
>>2324088
Pretty sure she's based on the Salem witch trials
>>
>>2323289
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this. I was really expecting it and felt sort of disappointed when the show cut away to just silence.
>>
>>2324107
If SmackDown had ended on
"Bray...RUN."
>DEH

I'dve marked.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.