[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Career ending gimmicks This Handsome Rusev gimmick is looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

ITT: Career ending gimmicks

This Handsome Rusev gimmick is looking pretty bad for RuRu
>>
>>2323001
I thought this was just a meme is it actually an on-screen thing
Holy fuck this man needs to nut up and tell Vince to cut this shit out he's letting his career get heemed
>>
>nu male haircut

JUST
>>
>>2323001
>Threatening big guys joins and gets pushed to ME status
>Dominates for a few months
>Joins a stable as a strong arm or an enforcer
>Fades into obscurity for a time
>Comes back with a comedy gimmick
>Gets future endeavored
It's always the same thing senpai, I'm afraid they will do the same to Braun too
>>
>>2323001
if he lived through that feud with Dolph he can live through anything
>>
>>2323022
Everything went downhill from that point.This is probably the last thing we see from RuRu
>>
>>2323009
Anything is better than faggy long hair, especially when it was thinning rapidly like Rusev's.

I hope Corbin vs Dean at WM has a hair vs hair stipulation too.
>>
>>2324870
It's been downhill since cenawinslol.
>>
A year from now, Rusev will be Impact Champion and Lana will be feuding with Brandi Rhodes.
>>
>>2324870
>>2324880
>state of this concern trolling

MACHKA yourself.
>>
>>2324879
Based BMJ putting midcarders into the dirt
>elevates true GOATs like AJ and Braybgurl
>ends WOATs like poosev
Another Owens feud when?
>>
>>2324884
>Cena
>elevated
>Wyatt

You 'tarded son?
>>
>>2323001
he probably got it because of the new triple h faction
>>
>>2324891
Trial by fire my boy.
BMJ put him down the first time and what did he do? Rose right back up and pinned BMJ twice in a 48 hour period, the second pinfall reportedly insisted upon by BMJ himself.
BMJ saw that based Bray had risen back up from the ashes. He saw that he never gave up, demonstrated hustle, loyalty and respect, and he rewarded that.
Our lord Jhon imposed a test that based Bray passed.
Truly the GOAT.
>>
>>2324891
Why do people think Cena taking two pins from Bray in multi-men matches makes up for the absolute shitshow that was their proper feud?
>>
>>2324900
You just admitted that Cena's first Wyatt feud buried him you stupid fuck.
>>
>>2324917
seek comprehension
gain enlightenment
>>
>>2324929
Learn English.
>>
>>2323001
>short hair
is he gay anons? was lana a work?
>>
>>2323001
That's a tidy beard desu
>>
>>2323001
considering the last year of doing amazing shit landed him nothing at mania, I fail to see your arguement.
>>
>>2323001
Hes getting a D.J. khalied gimmick.
WEEE DA BESSSTTTTT LANA!
>>
I think handsome Rusev might work if that means he's no longer tied with Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2323001
I don't watch the weekly shows. What exactly is he doing? Why did he cut off his long hair?
>>
>>2323013
>ME status
Rusev was never above midcard/higher midcard, though.
>>
>>2326738
He was cleanly going over top guys like Henry, Show & Sheamus. 6+
>>
>>2326746
Who DOESN'T go cleanly over Henry or Beeg? Rusev's only main event stint was in league of nations and that was only made to put Roman over.
>>
>>2326747
It wasn't that long ago that BEEG was a consistent push killer who moved new stars the fuck over.

How new can you be?
>>
>>2326765
When? You're talking out of your ass. He only did that in RR matches with Kane.

How retarded can you be?
>>
>>2326769
>doesn't remember BEEG squashing Cesaro like a bug
>doesn't remember BEEG wrecking Cody at 'Mania
>doesn't remember BEEG ending the SES

Do I need to go on, newfuck?
>>
>>2323009
Well, he was balding so what else could he do? He had like 2 years left in him.
>>
>>2326711
Don't think it's been on TV yet
>>
>>2323009

>Nu Male, bearded and strong

>Only an insult if they are thin lanklets
>>
>>2324929
seek sunlight
gain height
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.