[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wrestling fans don't care >isn't popular with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: be22.png (113KB, 1231x379px) Image search: [Google]
be22.png
113KB, 1231x379px
>wrestling fans don't care
>isn't popular with diva fans
>womyn wrestling fans don't know who she is
Why is Beth getting inducted so early again?
>>
>>2322939
Edge's wife.
>>
>>2322939
Edge.

>Rikishi, The Godfather and Beth Phoenix were inducted before Miss Elizabeth
>>
It's still real to the fat smark bitch in OPs pic
>>
>>2322939
really makes you think.
>>
>>2322943
liz's family dont want her in cause they blame wrestling for her death
>>
>>2322939
Because they're running out of actual legends.
>>
>>2322939
because there's literally no better Diva to induct
>>
>>2322939
She's Edge's wife, so that's probably a big selling point to put her in the HoF
>>
Gonna be honest never thought I'd see an HB screencap here.

They hardly account for divas fans or whatever anyway. They have a lot of members but its been the same like 20 regular posters for years.
>>
the HoF bar is so low because they have inductees every year
>>
>>2322939
>There are people who care this much about both the HoF and the Divas
Huh
>>
>>2322939
At one time in your lifetime you'll see the hurricane in the hof. Pretty sure they've inducted pretty much everyone that has drew dimes in wwe.
>>
>>2322939
>being this ass blasted over the HOF

they made it shit years ago, they'll induct anybody.
>>
Was the highlight of her career being fucked by punk or was it being creampied by Edge?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.