[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leave WWE because you think you can do better elsewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (50).jpg (13KB, 313x470px)
images (50).jpg
13KB, 313x470px
>leave WWE because you think you can do better elsewhere
>go to TNA because they throw money at you
>Doesn't really work out so leave to do indie shows
>Only manage to win secondary titles in GFW and WCPW
>Get shat on arrival in NJPW and ROH
>Come crawling back to TNA in an attempt to stay relevant
>Get placed in a cuck angle with Moose
Is there anyone more just?
>>
Yes, you.
>>
Yes, TripNEETER.
>>
>OP doesn't understand how freelancing works
>>
I don't even like the guy but how fucking stupid are you, he worked 4 of the biggest wrestling companies biggest events all in a 365 day period and he's working ROH, TNA and NJPW all at the same time as well as getting high profile indie bookings, literally nobody has ever done this
>>
>>2322009
Did you really hate the Stardust character or was that just something Vince let you say when leaving so you'd have a story to start with on the indies?

Because I remember you getting mad at people for asking you to switch back after your father passed and I know you wouldn't be able to use the character outside of WWE anyways. You made it sound like it was your idea up until you quit and did a 180 on your opinion of the gimmick. Stardust was sewn on the inside of a ref shirt your father gave you, right? And Dusty's plane was nicknamed Stardust, correct?

And I'm not hating, you do what you gotta do to get booked because it's a business. I just want to know what the score is.
>>
>>2322014
so pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>2322014
Heel still do Stardusts cartwheel sometimes. So he liked something about the gimmick. Cactus Jack says he doesn't like the Dude Love gimmick, but you know he's not 100% of that feeling.
It was a pretty experimental character, especially the segments in that dark room or with Titus, maybe if they kept at it Cody would have put other talent over, but then again it is a weird gimmick and people where kindof sick of it after a year run.
>>
>>2321982
JUST

>>2321990
>>2321991
>>2321997
CAWdy fuming
>>
>>2322009
amazing, he got to work 4 companies and shit it up in all of them
>>
>>2321991
holy fuck you think about him constantly
>>
AND HE FUCKING ALMOST NEVER LOSES. He is one of the most put over guys on indie scene.

Just in 2017:
16 matches, 13 wins, 3 loses.

List of his loses:

NJPW - Jay Lethal & Katsuyori Shibata defeat BULLET CLUB (Cody & Hangman Page) (14:06)
PWG - Trevor Lee defeats Cody Rhodes (10:34)
ROH - Bobby Fish & Jay Lethal defeat BULLET CLUB (Adam Cole & Cody)
>>
>>2322455
my reaction after second Honor Rising was just: "Fuck you Cody"...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.