[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been reading about and watching stuff from different indie promotions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cr.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
Been reading about and watching stuff from different indie promotions and it got me thinking, how is storyline consistency maintained between different promotions? I see a handful of people that show up in more than one promotion from time to time, and I wonder if they bother to take into account the relationships they might have with other wrestlers from other promotions.

Is there a sort of understanding or "gentlemen's agreement" that a promotion won't have two wrestlers team up or act buddy-buddy who have feuded with each other in other promotions? Do promotions ever "hijack" a storyline started in another promotion? i.e. two wrestlers build a rivalry in one promotion, then show up in another and do something to reconcile and end the rivalry or whatever.

Still new to wrestling and I found these ideas interesting.
>>
They can do whatever they want and they get a free pass from their fans strictly because they aren't WWE.
>>
>>2321234
>indie promotions
>storylines
>>
Those are some awful looking belts
>>
>>2321234
WCPW are one of the worst for fucking with other outlaw stories. Their first 4 shows built a rivalry around Ligero and Kirby and how they hate each other even thought they were tag champs in 2 or 3 other companies.
>>
>>2321289
>/wwe/ babby
>having opinion
>>
>>2321285
Pretty much this
When Matt's broken run was starting I saw him in several local show still running with big money Matt
>>
>>2321681
So before the Broken schtick got over and made him one of the most in-demand acts on the indies, you mean?
>>
>>2321234
The best example to what you just said nowadays would be Owens vs Zayn, that feud started way back in another promotion when they were Kevin Steen and El Generico respectively
>>
>gfw NEX*GEN champion
>wcpw INTERNET champion
Crybaby Cody doesn't get to be the top guy even in these shitholes. Kek
>>
>>2321708
Not every promotion makes any ex-WWE guy a top star like LOLTNA
>>
>>2321285
>>2321469
>>2321681
Well what about stuff like "Bullet Club"? I've seen that referenced in Ring of Honor, NJPW, and WCPW. Is there any effort to make the storylines around that group consistent between all these promotions?
>>
>>2321712
Is that why Cody returned to TNA?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.