[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*gets btfo by miz* >*adjusts hat* >*gets btfo by miz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 16

File: FINESPEECH.jpg (105KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
FINESPEECH.jpg
105KB, 750x500px
>*gets btfo by miz*
>*adjusts hat*
>*gets btfo by miz again*
>I CAN TALK?
>*goes off script and buries miz*
Why is this still allowed?
>>
>>2319947
worked
>>
>>2319947
Yep, pretty much. Would love to see him try that shit with Lesnar
>>
>>2319947
>*mizetty does a mediocre version of the "cena's a phony" promo
>fine speech
>*BMJ absolutely annihilates mizetty*
GOAT
>>
They both did really well and it helped build to their match. Mission accomplished
>>
>>2319947
>>2319977
Even pajeets would call you a pair of marks
>>
sorry OP, accept the fact BMJ stepped up to the plate and hit another promo home run
>>
God, I love Cena's arrogant "You know after all that shit you talking I'm still gonna win, right? LOL" smirk
>>
Only just seen this, jesus christ BMJ just fucking crushed the Miz. I went in wanting to hate his promo but it was just great.
>>
Roman will retire Cena at WM 35
>>
>>2320049
Although I still fucking hate Nikki Bella.
>>
File: miz.jpg (33KB, 440x279px) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
33KB, 440x279px
>CENA U NOT EVEN GOOD IN RING U HYPOCRITE U CALL OUT DWAYNE FOR LE HOLLYWOOD THEN YOU WENT LE HOLLYWOOD URSELF U BAD MAN I WILL BEAT U
>>
File: seeyouattheppv.jpg (131KB, 935x541px) Image search: [Google]
seeyouattheppv.jpg
131KB, 935x541px
>>2320057
>>
>>2320052
The torch has to be passed some time. Although I'd say WM 36 is when Reigns officially replaces Cena.
>>
Cena's the only one allowed to break kayfabe and bury people.
>>
>>2320069
>AJetty literally spent their entire feud breaking kayfabe all the same
>Mizetty broke kayfabe all the same

>BMJ still ethered them both
>>
File: miz2.jpg (30KB, 309x276px) Image search: [Google]
miz2.jpg
30KB, 309x276px
>CENA U MANIPULATE PEOPLE I WORK 10 TIMES HARDER THAN U I DON'T GET THE SAME RESPECT U TOOK MY WRESTLEMANIA OPPORTUNITY I WILL END U
>>
>>2320057
>>2320079
*tips cap*
>>
File: seeyouattheppv2.jpg (102KB, 694x541px) Image search: [Google]
seeyouattheppv2.jpg
102KB, 694x541px
>>2320079
>>
>>2320079

F
>>
>>2320057
>>2320079
>fine speech
and just like that, its GG for mizetty
>>
I like how whenever Cena is about to bury someone he goes full wigger mode. Miz should've brought up Alex Riley, that would've been gold.
>>
>>2320070
HOw did he btfo Miz?
By saying he stole a bunch of stuff from other people?
Newsflash so has Cena

>an Eminem crossed with Vanilla Ice gimmick
>copied the F-5 with the FU in his storyline with Brock (not to mention it's the worst finisher in WWE history)
>tried to steal the stunner but had to retire it because it looked so shit
>had to stop doing the hurricarana because he was literally powerbombing himself attempting to do it
>copies Hogans 'stares at all sides of the crowd' when getting amped up
>also uses the figure 4 after ironically calling Miz out for using it
>egotistically calls himself a 'great' of all time

Everything Miz said was spot on. Everything Cena said was hypocritical
>>
>>2320112
SEETHING
>>
>>2320112
Forgot to add, also ripped off the 'U can't c me!' Slogan from 2Pac
>>
>>2320112
GET YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER MIKE
IT'S GONNA BE OKAY
>>
>>2320112
Cena did the same thing against Ryback when Ryback did that promo of how he always came to Cena's side when the Shield showed up, but Cena never helped him out.
>>
>>2320112
>Mizetty in an absolute SEETHING state
>>
>>2320127
>>2320113
>>2320120
/sp/ memes are awful
>>
I like how Cena stole Robert Downey Jr's bit from Tropic Thunder to describe the Miz.
>>
>>2320135
C'mon mike, we'll get through this together
>>
>>2320135
your mothers memes are quite awful as well
>>
File: 1487057657619.jpg (162KB, 1024x992px) Image search: [Google]
1487057657619.jpg
162KB, 1024x992px
>>2320135
>>2320146
wew lad state of (you)
>>
@2320142
@2320146
leddit plx
>>
>>2320141
I know what kind of dude I am!!!
>>
>>2320157
Shut the fuck up retard.
>>
>>2320063
A talentless geek like Roman could never replace BMJ.
>>
>>2320157
nice reddit pic
>>
>>2320157
back to plebbit bitch
>>
>>2320157

KEK
>>
>>2320112
So? He is right in one thing: Miz is not worth to have a program with an actual main eventer and if Cena wanted he could scrap the feud and get into one with someone that its at least on his kayfabe level.

Cena literally buried Miz and the feud.
>>
>miz got buried to oblivion
what's new? it's his job to be buried.
>>
>>2319947
SO based. I loved BMJ shoot. I knew at that moment he went off script because there was no reason to bring up Taker.
>>
>>2319947
>*goes off script and buries miz*

How do you know it was off script? If so then BMJ is a legit god on the mic, Mizetty was absolutely fucking DESTROYED.
>>
>>2320875
Its funny that when Cena buried Sandow almost everyone gave him a pass but the momment he buried Miz many people around trew a hiss fit.

Based Cena.
>>
>>2319947
Got a link to this shit?
>>
Why the fuck do people honestly care about John Cena's promos anymore? They literally have been the exact same thing since KO. His "you're not on my level I should be going one on one wit da undertaker!" thing is good if he loses, if he doesn't lose it just makes the person he beat look like shit and he gains nothing himself as he just beat someone he said already had no chance of beating him.

>miz stole anything from chris jericho

literally how?

>stealing from ric flair, person who stole a dead man's gimmick, mattering

jesus that promo was cringe outside of the last line.
>>
>>2319947

Why has every feud Cena has had for the last 6 years always been so meta?

>You always le bury everyone Cenaw I hate you xD

WELL THATS A MIGHTY FINE SPEECH JACK

*Proceeds to rhyme and blow the guy out, then wins the feud*
>>
>>2320991

How new are you to watching wwe?
>>
>>2320991
How many dicks would you say you suck pet week?
>>
>>2320991
>Why the fuck do people honestly care about John Cena's promos anymore?

He's unironically one of the GOAT talkers in the industry.
>>
File: 1485064443724.png (325KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485064443724.png
325KB, 706x800px
>>2320718
>basically the only person that gets actual heel heat left on the whole roster, besides Elias Samson on NXT
>not worth a program
>>
>>2319947
Yeah, Cena sucks and all these morons like to suck his dick. Nothing new to see here. It's been this way since 2006, it's just that the number of morons has increased.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108KB, 400x381px
>Buried the Miz
>One of his really good friends backstage
>>
>>2321026
>suck the crowd's dick
>THE CHAMP IS HEEEEEEEEEEERE
>I WAS NOT AT 100%, I WILL BEAT YOU NEXT TIME
>breaks kayfabe
>THE CHAMP IS HEEEEEEEERE
>U WANT SUM COME GET SUM
>suck the crowd's dick some more
Oh my, the GOAT talker in wrestling right there.
>>
>>2321049
If you can't appreciate what cena had done you are just a hater
>>
>>2321038

Miz is no one compared to Taker.
>>
>>2320197
>>2320232
>>2320238
>>2320242
>s
>e
>e
>t
>h
>i
>n
>g

samefag harder KEK
>>
>>2321057
>he's a nobody in Vince's sandbox
Okay...?
>>
I hate that every feud Cena has had since 2011 has been with indie darlings who practically all say the same damn thing, now WWE guys are the ones cutting the same promo to him over and over again. Other than Bray, it's just always about how he's such a company man and a sell-out.
>>
>>2321059
Shut
The
Fuck
Up
You
Embarrassing
Spastic
>>
>>2321038
>cena should wrestle miz because he's on the level of elias samson
mizetty cucks S H O O K
>>
>>2321053
>worked this hard
keking at the state of you
>>
>if it was up to me id be facing the undertaker 1 on 1
>short pause
>YOU KNOW ITS THE MACK MILITANT
How hard would you have marked?
>>
What is this "hurrr he broke kayfabe" meme
>>
>>2321099
Seek sunlight
>>
>>2321038
>Heel
>Barely gets any reaction unless he imitates the GOAT.
>Alexa Bliss got more heel heat reaction in one night that Miz in nearly a decade.

Mizzetty is not worth to have a Cena program at WM, he should be feuding with Ellsworth.
>>
>>2319947
>getting this worked by Cenetty

Wow
>>
>>2321188
Miz acused John of backstage politicking and that he handles his programs.

The BMJ says that if he really did that he wouldnt bother having to share a ring with a jobber like Miz.

Miz never recovered after that.
>>
>>2321271
How is that breaking kayfabe but what Miz said isn't?
>>
>>2321282
Its just Miz marks seething after seeing their idol being BTFO of the stratosphere.
>>
>>2320057
>>2320062
>>2320079
>>2320088
Samefag harder
>>
>>2320112
I thought it was funny that Miz called Cena a parody of himself and Cena's response was to go "This is the portion of the program" literally pointing out the formulaic setup of Cena promos all while laying on the wigger accent thicker than he has in years. Complete with him using the term "ride with me" to refer to fans. It's like he was trying to prove Miz right.
>>
Miz was btfo so hard I honestly think his career might be over
>>
>>2321317
It was funnier when he called Miz a dude dressed up as another dude playing some other dude.
>>
File: GRAN_BOITALIK.png (139KB, 218x236px) Image search: [Google]
GRAN_BOITALIK.png
139KB, 218x236px
>I don't have any control
>Said by man who's been referred to as "The Face that runs The Place" for a while now
>>
>>2321317
He was pointing out that the cena's a parody promo has been done to death. AJ did it. Owens did it. Daniel Bryan did it. CM Punk did it. Triple H did it.
Its literally a cut and paste promo every single person facing cena does and cena annihilates every single one of them as expected.
>>
>>2321341
Miz claims Cena is too Hollywood and Cena responds by quoting a Hollywood movie? I smirked in a "I remember that" kind of way, but that's it.
>>2321368
Nah, Cena proved everything the Miz said right. Go back to the US open challenge if you want to talk about good Cena promos.
>>
>>2321373
It doesnt matter that Miz was right, it matters that Cena labeled Miz a midcard jobber to the stars as per Miz reasoning.

Cena literally buried the bookers of this shitty feud and Miz for being a nobody.
>>
>>2321382
Or maybe it's a well-done feud because two people can watch the same promo and come away thinking different wrestlers were the winner.

Because from my perspective which was shared by the four people watching along with me was that Miz destroyed Cena based on passion of delivery alone. It's easy to say that other wrestlers have cut the same promo on Cena before, it's even easier to forget that Cena's response to that promo never gets any more original either. It's just as true when Miz says it as when AJ says it and Cena looks worse than before for not addressing AJ's criticisms and changing to be better. Add that to the fact that Cena barely looked like he even wanted to be there (he even felt the need to say "this never gets old" during his entrance as if to convince himself and the viewer that was true), and Miz comes out looking like the wrestler I want to see more of in the next five years.

>I know you're sayin', "Lupe rappin 'bout the same shit"
>Well, that's 'cause ain't shit changed, bitch
>>
>>2321382
>it doesn't matter is Miz was right

Oh wow the delusional state of you lad. Cena didn't bury shit, just gotta look at the comments in the YouTube video or comments on social media that Miz held his own. Can't wait till the day this hack retires so you PG era loving babbys can finally piss off
>>
>>2321403
By that logic Cena won given he got more support in his promo than Miz at the show.

>Miz is the heel of course Cena would get more support.

We are talking to a shoot style promo so is safe to say that smarks were the one cheering.

Dont forget that before this promo many people were questioning the legitimacy of this feud given its the biggest wrestler of all times vs some midcard heel for a WM program.

Cena was literally echoing the sentiment people have for this feud.

>>2321404
But Miz is pg thought.

Fact of the matter is that John at least can cut great promos and back it up with good wrestling unlike Miz who cant back his great promos with good wrestling.
>>
>>2321418
>Cena
>good wrestler

Opinion discarded. Don't ever respond to my posts again kid
>>
>>2321420
>liking Miz
My opinion of you was never serious lol.
>>
>>2321418
Miz got cheered plenty. The way Cena promos work is that Cena gets the final word and takes his time with it so that by the time the promo finishes the other wrestler has talked in minutes let alone been cheered.

I think the rest of that might just be your perspective, and that's what I'm getting at. This is going to be a good feud because they know they can get the crowd 50% for Cena and 50% for Miz, rather than 50% for Cena and 50% against Cena.
>>
>>2321428
Plenty but not as much as Cena. Cena proves many times he is great on the mic by turning the haters around.

Aniways i doubt 50% will get into Miz side, people here just like to overstate how "over" Miz is when in the greatest scheme of things is nothing.

Cena was right in another thing: Miz has been gotten reactions by emulating Bryan because himself doesnt has enough smark fans to cheer him outside his heel persona like Jericho and Owens does.

As i said before this promo many people were not conviced by the feud at all which was on point with Cena´s argument.
>>
>>2321432
And I'm of the opinion that feuding with a glorified part-timer is a waste of Miz's time. So there's two entirely different perspectives when looking at this feud.

Miz also got over for shitting all over Ziggler for a few months. And he was getting cheered at the Elimination Chamber. And he was cheered when he came out in that Eyes Wide Shut costume. And he was cheered two Rumbles ago when he walked past the ring to avoid fighting Lesnar. Nobody besides AJ Styles had a better 2016 than Miz did in regards to career trajectory, and if you disagree with that I'd like to know who you think reached closer to the brass ring than he did last year.
>>
>>2321448
>And I'm of the opinion that feuding with a glorified part-timer is a waste of Miz's time.
Part timers are more over than the current roster so i dont see where this line of thought makes sense.

>And he was getting cheered at the Elimination Chamber.
By mimicking Bryan.

>Two rumbles ago.
Hardly anything noteworthy, even Slater got bigger reactions when destroyed by Lesnar.

I had argue Bray since the guy actually is over, gets huge reactions on his own and has been developing from jobber to the main event seemlesly.
>>
>>2321457
Bray definitely had a stellar fourth quarter but I don't know about the rest of the year.
>>
File: 1431127017883.jpg (116KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1431127017883.jpg
116KB, 497x640px
>>2321135
>Elias Samson is such a natural that he STILL has Full Sail, out of all crowds, booing him at all times
Literally a jewel in these times.

>>2321137
>mfw by this logic /asp/ is getting worked by both Phil and Omega constantly and at the same time because they get everyone seething and fuming whenever they're brought up in a discussion
>>
>>2321264
>women getting reactions from nu-males
But of course they are, what would you expect?
Next one please.
>>
>>2321403
>(he even felt the need to say "this never gets old" during his entrance as if to convince himself and the viewer that was true

The fuck are you talking about?
>>
Half the posters in this thread need to legally change their first name to Mark.
>>
>>2319947

I'd love to hear Miz reference helping Sandow and Ziggler to some of their greatest heights after they were left devastated by Cena (Money in Bank cash-in and post-Survivor Series, respectively).
>>
>>2321560
Did he say "I never get sick of this"? He definitely said sone variation of that sentiment on his way to the ring. Do you watch Raw or do you read recaps?
>>
>>2321640

Raw? He said "this remix never gets old" ("John Cena sucks" chants to his music). It's why I said "what the fuck" because your comment makes no sense and you act if you had access to what the guy was thinking.
>>
>>2321651
That's the same sentiment. And I do.
>>
>>2321662
Holy fuck just kill yourself idiot
>>
File: greatest hits vol. 1.jpg (30KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
greatest hits vol. 1.jpg
30KB, 640x454px
>>2321664
>>
>>2321677
XD
>>
>>2321662
>That's the same sentiment

Then what the fuck are you talking about here?

>Cena barely looked like he even wanted to be there (he even felt the need to say "this never gets old"

Makes no sense. Shit, why wouldn't he want to be there? Isn't this feud about giving his girl a big Mania moment?
>>
>>2321680
If that's the case, this Wrestlemania is the John Cena equivalent of taking your girl to the mall to buy shoes. He does not want to be there.

"This remix never gets old" he says, as if trying to convince himself that this is the place he wants to be. As if to convince the audience that he loves them. In lazy denial of the fact that "oh look, it's shit again." He does not want to be there.

Miz wants nothing in his life more than to be there. Miz isn't doing this for his wife, he's doing it because it's his dream job. That makes me as a viewer want to invest in Miz because I can be confident that he will stick around for years and always strive to improve until he feels he is the greatest in the world. You can hear in his voice how hungry he is. I'm interested in the next five years of Miz's story. Cena could be in a car crash tomorrow and I'd miss the guy but I would care only slightly more than I care about Swagger getting fired. Cena segments where he isn't putting somebody over are Divas piss break tier, especially now that his Dollar Store Kardashian never-wife is in the mix.
>>
>>2321697
>Cena doesn't want to be at Wrestlemania

He truly is a lazy part-timer.
>>
>>2321705
I'm sure Cena would love to show up at Wrestlemania with a flamethrower and light up a giant monument of his name. Unfortunately, he's gonna have to wrestle instead.
>>
>>2321697

Dude, come back to reality. Cena says shit like that constantly. This specific instance isn't anything special. You might as well say Cena wants to quit the business and is consistently disingenuous. You have no way of knowing any of that.

This is the last time I engage with a tripfag on here. Holy shit.
>>
>>2321714
Cena wants to quit the business and is consistently disingenuous.

Good riddance to you. If you can't handle the heat then get the fuck out of the blast radius.
>>
>>2321697
Legit question, are you autistic?
>>
>>2321718
Cringe
>>
>>2320057
This is every Cena feud now. They always mention how he's a part timer and doesn't care about the company anymore.

Shit is getting stale
>>
meme
>>
>>2321764
>now
Its been every Cena feud since 2011
>>
>>2319947
>Mediocre mic worker gets absolutely schooled
>WAAAAH WHY DID SUPER CENA BURY HIM

Every time
>>
>>2319947
They might do the Goldberg / Lesnar shtick and have Cena lose to Miz because everyone has the potential to lose to a specific wrestler, even if they're extremely good like Cena.

And Miz has already beaten Cena at WM.

As it is it looks like Miz has no chance other than his wife's shenanigans ruining the match, which would be fucking awful and done a million times.
>>
>>2322826

I like how Miz got half the crowd to chant "you sold out" and then after he got BTFO, the whole crowd was chanting for Cena even the people that were booing him a few mins earlier.
>>
Big Money Miz should go over in this feud tbqh
>>
>>2323057
Ya should have sex pinhead
>>
>>2323064
>put 50 000 posts to the screen
>never drew a dime
>>
>>2323066
Huh?
>>
>>2323071
A
FUCKING
CRANE
>>
File: cena.jpg (117KB, 620x339px) Image search: [Google]
cena.jpg
117KB, 620x339px
>Fine speech
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2323072
Wat ya finna mean pinhead?
>>
How comes no one gives him the fine speech when he BTFOs them.
>>
>>2319947
If Miz had the last word he would had won.
Its the same Cena vs all wrestlers the last 10 years.
They will wrestle in a mixed tag match at mania.
I would be pissed if i were Cena. Its shit.
He may even have to keyfabe marry Nikki.
>>
>>2320991
get worked ya seething smark

>>2321066
But don't you see? They've wrestled all over the world!
>>
>>2323100
I think he even take a shot at nikki with that undercarder line.
I bet she wants that mani match more than anyone.
>>
>>2319990
Get a job JD
>>
>>2323104
Hadn't thought about that
>>
>>2323077
>pretending that fateful night was simply a nightmare
Sad!
>>
>>2321525
Dunne will probably get heat for a long time, just because he's too despicable and fun to hate to be a contrarian and cheer him
>>
>>2319947
>people getting worked this hard
That's kind of the point, you virgin losers. The face needs to be put over. Yes, it's true that Cena can be rebutted with even more BTFO-worthy stuff, but that's not the point as guys like Styles and Miz are heels.

Compare to CM Punk who was allowed to rebut Cena and did BTFO him. Or Daniel Bryan who successfully made Cena lose his cool with the slap thing before the 2013 SS match.

Even casuals don't get worked as hard as you guys do sometimes.
>>
>>2323210
True. He's a good combination of many things different people despise. Well, it doesn't matter now, though.
>>
File: 1486995725059.png (148KB, 524x522px) Image search: [Google]
1486995725059.png
148KB, 524x522px
is this the end for us mizlads? is this truly how it ends?
>>
>miz btfo cena
>cena btfo miz
>maryse slaps cena
>a wild bella appears for no reason

WOW TOTALLY JOHN CENA WENT OFF SCRIPT WOW CRAZY WE ARE NOT MARKS THO REDDIT IS MARKS WE UNDERSTAND THIZZ BIZZNEZZ
>>
>>2321764
It wouldn't be so bad if Cena actually responded to it instead of just going "Yeah, but I'll win, though"
>>
File: wwe meeh.gif (2MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
wwe meeh.gif
2MB, 500x270px
>>2324700
>maryse slaps miz
>>
>>2324712
How slow is the internet there today mate? Frow anuva shrimp on da barbie for me
>>
>>2324712
>bigger the ego smaller the package t. miz wife
>miz has huge ego and is a total cunt coz of this
why didnt cena use this one for even harder BTFO
missed opportunities
>>
>>2324748
He could have, but he already dropped his mic
>>
File: cryingwojak.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwojak.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
He did it again..

He got btfo by James Hogsworth, fucking went off script and literally booked himself into a match so he could bury the big hog next week
>>
File: 1486634889348.jpg (14KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
1486634889348.jpg
14KB, 300x311px
>>2319947
>gets slapped and emasculated by tiny womyn Maryse
>does absolutely nothing about it
Beta as fuck
Rock would have given her the rock bottom & people's elbow
>>
>>2323272

The point, you fool, is that Cena is a terrible babyface, and the only way to try to get him over as a face is to make the heels completely impotent and stupid. Because if the heels aren't complete morons, they BTFO Cena like Punk did.

This, of course, ruins fucking everything. Because you have a harmless heel fighting against a smug douche of a babyface. No one over the age of 12 could possibly care.
>>
All Cena's feuds lately are the reason I hate the pipebomb as much as I love it.

When CM Punk first did it it was shocking, nobody called out Cena like that so it excited a huge reaction, unfortunately that same huge reaction is why every Cena feud has been the same since. Instead of doing something new to try to get another reaction the WWE keeps doing the same thing hoping it'll do it again instead of just ramming it into the ground.

So now every Cena feud is "u am not work hard like me, u have handed to u. I am hard work, u no pay dues me am want respect too, u ass kisser."
>>
>>2324704
It worked on him with Punk and also Bryan, but when it's the same thing for years it starts to make no sense for him to be constantly flabbergasted and gobsmacked by it in kayfabe.
>>
>>2325548
>Emasculated
>"You just made the worst mistake of your life!"
Sure
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.