[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he feels bad for never drawing a dime? He's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: The_Undertaker_April_2014.jpg (14KB, 240x297px) Image search: [Google]
The_Undertaker_April_2014.jpg
14KB, 240x297px
Do you think he feels bad for never drawing a dime?

He's easily the most overrated wrestler of all time.

His memorable moments are pure cringe.

He never cut good a promo. They're embarrassing.

He tanks the ratings like none other. He never had a good title run.

He was always carried by superior opponents. (hbgay, triple h)

Memes aside, why does he suck so bad?
>>
>>2319556
Yes.
He's probably on the verge of suicide for being such a flop.
Based /asp/ has the Undercarder SHOOK.
He knows we have his number, and that number is zero (dimes).
>>
>>2319556
No, he doesn't give a fuck about you stupid virgin neckbeards

>haha based /asp/ exposed taker XDD

Nope, the boys in the back know how important I am to this business, fuck you dumb fat smarks. Taker drew loads of dimes.
>>
>>2319556
Look, I'm telling you this for the LAST time. STOP making fun of the Undertaker.
I'm a legend, and he deserves respect. He poured 25 years of his life into this industry, and people WILL remember me. So STOP IT.
>>
>>2319560
Based
>>2319582
>>2319589
>jobbed to maven
>if he main events it almost kills the company
>>
>>2319599
THAT'S WRONG
SHOW ME ONE PPV THAT THE UNDERTAKER KILLED. I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT. YOU'RE LYING.
STOP
STOP
>>
>Never the guy
>>
The undertaker is a legend in the world of made up play fighting. At the end of the day i would assume he has a ton of respect from the boys and is pretty well off after pretending to be spooky for 20 years. i legitimately don't think he feels bad about being a dimeless dandy.
>>
>>2319560
>>2319599
>>2319635
All posters (including OP) here, are cancerous smarks and deserve to be gassed to death. Ruining /asp/ every fucking day
>>
File: out.jpg (98KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
98KB, 643x820px
>>2319635
>undead zombie gimmick
>still sees sunlight more than you
>>
>>2319556
No matter how many times you meme it it will never be true.
>>
>>2321683
JUST like all the forced Romanposting
>>
>>2319556
>He's easily the most overrated wrestler of all time.

Jericho is around, though.
>>
File: 1488061972292.jpg (26KB, 613x312px) Image search: [Google]
1488061972292.jpg
26KB, 613x312px
yeah, man. he feels like shit.
>>
>>2319560
>we
>>
>throwing nick foley off and through hell in a cell
>pure cringe

Hmmmmm
>>
>>2321683
>>2321685
Hello Mark! Shouldn't you be getting ready to job to BBD?
>>
>>2322249
hello smark! Shouldn't you be cooking up pasta about me in the discord?
>>
>>2322258
based chadcord has Mark SHOOK
>>
>>2322259
>he sits in a discord all day talking about The Undertaker

Holy shit Based Taker
>>
>>2322268
Hi Mark!
>>
>>2319556
He doesnt give a fuck about flop, ratings or whatever, he genuinely feels ashamed of the pathetic gimmick, thats why he pushed the biker gimmick.
Imagine being a tall muscular monster forced to admit your job is to dress like a cartoon character for kids and "fight" a scripted fight.
>>
Can't wait for Roman to put this fucking geezer in a retirement home after giving him a stiff tombstone piledriver
>>
>>2319556
>Do you think he feels bad
No, Vince has made him a legend through revisionist history, that's literally underperforming 25+ years and getting a shitton of money in the process, why should he feel bad?
>>
>>2322376
this
>>
>>2322248
Poor nick!
>>
>>2319556
when will you f*ckin marks stop talking shit about one of the greatest of all time?
>>
>>2319556
I think all of the wrestling fans should respect the undertaker, he is one hell of a character, one of the greatest legends of all times and dedicated almost 22 years of his life doing this.
>>
>>2324935
Hi Mark!
>>
>>2324935
*25 years
>>
>>2322376
The only reason it'll be stiff is when that weak-ass Samoan realises Undertaker weighs over 220lbs and thus he's too heavy for him to lift.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.