[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to go ahead and say it: Jillian Hall's gimmick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I'm going to go ahead and say it: Jillian Hall's gimmick was ridiculous. Jillian Hall was the blonde bombshell that had came to the WWE. While she was a beautiful woman, the genius of the WWE writers decided to make Jillian have a slight problem with her beauty. The WWE, in all their glory, decided to put what Jillian called, a blemish on the left side of her face. YEAH RIGHT! More like a piece of Jason Voorhees' face. While the blemish may be gross, to me it's stupid. How many damn times am I going to have to watch Vince make a fool out of his product. It's odd that despite it's Vince's idea, the person playing the character gets punished, and Vince just counts his money as if nothing happened.

It's sad to see that Vince is taking stars that have potential, and then making them look like sideshow clowns by giving them a stupid gimmick. What are you thinking, Vince" Jillian Hall could have been the next Sable: bitchy, blonde, and beautiful. Nope, instead your brilliant mind decided to ruin another perfectly good wrestler by not letting them wrestle and giving them the freedom to make up their own character. Remember Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock the next time you or your pathetic writers have a brilliant idea for a character.
>>
File: 1485064443724.png (325KB, 706x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485064443724.png
325KB, 706x800px
>>2318874
cringe
>>
>>2318874
This post was more pathetic
>>
>>2318874
Well you know something: I agree w/you all completely, I mean why did WWE do this to Jillian Hall??

I mean she should have been on RAW competing for the Women's Title, or better yet the WWE should have just gone back to being 1 brand and let Jillian Hall comepte for the belt, yet WWE didn't even know how to manage this young, beautiful, and talented lady, and just like Victoria, Jillian Hall didn't get any respect from WWE Management either, I mean Jillian Hall had a great match against Victoria in the OVW and even had a great match against Mickie James.

But what does WWE decide to do? They put her on SD! w/that awful thing on her face (Thank God that she got rid of it), and she was stuck being an image consultant for JBL and the MNM.

and Trish was STILL the Women's Champion when she came back from an injury and WWE decided to let the Trish/Mickie Storyline drag for so long, but I could careless if Trish/Mickie II Match @ Wrestlemania 22 was one of the greatest women's match in Wrestlemania history, I think that they should've let Jillian wrestle @ Wrestlemania and perhaps even Lita and Victoria.
>>
>>2318874
>>2318897
legitimate autism

seek professional help
>>
>>2318924
Oh it's true
>>
I want to eat it
>>
>>2318877
The """""man""""" in your pic?

Yes, absolutely cringe.
>>
File: mercedesbelt[1].jpg (15KB, 269x360px) Image search: [Google]
mercedesbelt[1].jpg
15KB, 269x360px
WWE drove Jillian insane. Something broke inside her and she transformed herself into an overinflated bimbo.

pic related Jillian in OVW when she was the top prospect for lending credibility to WWE's women's division. She was a good wrestler.
>>
File: jillian-hall-122911[1].jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
jillian-hall-122911[1].jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>>2318949
and some years later

hard to believe it's the same woman
>>
>>2318874
>>2318897

Have sex
>>
The gimmick was worth it for the Boogeyman segment where he finally bit it off her face, and Cole and Tazz losing their shit on commentary when it happened
>>
TLet me tell you something about Jillian hall.
When I was a kid, around 13 I went to a live show event in my small town. I was near ringside when it happened. Before her retarded 'blemish' gimmick when she just went around being bitchy in business attire.
I saw her there, just playing the manager role.
And let me tell you she was the most goddamned stunning beautiful unbelieveable goddess I have or will ever have seen.
Holy fuck was she absolutely gorgeous. Unforgettable pristine bombshell beauty.
Why the fuck did they give her that stupid gimmick?!
The weirdest thing is I remember she wasn't even that hot on tv next to the other girls.
I could not imagine seeing Trish or Lana or something. It would be out of this world.
>>
Pretty sure OP is copy-pasting old forum posts or something
>>
>>2318972
This
I was a kid when that happened(inb4 underage, I'm 19) and I lost my shit when that happened
>>
>>2318990
She's not even pretty, she's a sub-par girl with a flat ass and big fake tits. Generic as hell.
>>
>>2318951
i love how she looks like a milf bimbo. even though she was comic relief, it was a smart move on her part to push the singing thing since wwe did not care about womyns wrestling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V52Q6d4HxL8
balda would literally crack her head open
>>
File: HugeImmaterialHake[1].webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HugeImmaterialHake[1].webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>2319235
>flat ass
>>
>>2319368

looks pretty flat to me, desu senpai
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.