[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a minute... So you're telling me... WWE has been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1404331646253.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1404331646253.gif
1MB, 320x240px
Wait a minute...

So you're telling me...

WWE has been around for 57 years and they STILL haven't caught the guy who keeps spoiling the shows?
>>
Plot twist: Vince does it
>>
>>2318737
Everyone has spoiled dirtsheets on WWE. Fuck, even Vince would give dirtsheets (both real and fake) to Meltzer to drum up interest.

Unless it's a huge swerve/turn or a gigantic return (that's not telegraphed like Goldberg's or Sting's), Vince probably gives absolutely no shit. If Punk or the Hardys returned next week, I assure you you wouldn't hear anything "official" until the titantron hits.
>>
>>2318757
He spoils the results of every ppv between one mania and the next to drum up interest? Do you know who's going to win Goldberg vs. Owens? Probably the guy who's been spoiled as champion for the following ppv, right?
>>
>>2318801
Meltzer says it's obviously Goldberg. He was saying it's plan for Goldberg v Lesnar be for a title for some time. I think from december?
>>
cringe
>>
>>2318868

>Goldberg v Lesnar
>For the title

Way to make exactly the same amount of money you would if you had Goldberg v Lesnar without the title, but absolutely ruin RAW for six fucking months as whoever wins disappears until Summerslam, Vince.

Does this fool never learn? That is exactly what happened the LAST time Lesnar had the belt. He just disappeared for five months, leaving nothing but tedious Authority bullshit on RAW and ratings went the way of your mom's tits (WAY down).

>But there are no other stars to bill for Mania or make champion or draw dimes or whatever

Yes, but that's because they keep doing shit like giving every big spot to part timers because they fucking suck at building new stars. It's a vicious, retarded cycle. If they had kept KO as the loathsome, effective goon he was during the feud with Cena, he might actually be over.

But at least they seem to be setting him up for a big win over Jericho at Mania for the US Championship. Which, if they have any tiny iota of competency, can help build KO into an actual draw. Though having ONE credible wrestler in a 3 hour sea of comedy geeks isn't going to make RAW a lot more watchable.
>>
>>2318757
>If Punk or the Hardys returned next week, I assure you you wouldn't hear anything "official" until the titantron hits.

But people have been talking about the Hardys leaving TNA for over a month.
>>
>>2319091
Not that guy, but Vince probably does not care too much about keeping the Hardys secret, but I guarantee if Punk or someone with that level of mainstream appeal was coming back or a famous person was coming out of retirement you wouldn't hear shit about it.
>>
>>2319216
Like Goldberg?
>GOLDBERG IS BACK
>HE'S COMING TO THE WWE
>BUY HIS GAME
>WATCH THIS VIGNETTE
>BUY THE SHIRT
>YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS GOLDBERG COMING IN A MERE 3 MONTHS
>>
>>2318757
Nah, WWE advertise big names beforehand in order to boost interest and ratings. It's not longer about surprising the diehard fans, it's about drumming up interest from lapsed fans.

Yes, it's gotten THAT bad.
>>
>>2319085
I dunno, I have a feeling Goldberg will stick around longer than WM, but I don't know how they're going to keep him strong.

If the plan is for Lesnar to win (as was rumoured right after SS), then I can't see a single other wrestler who can realistically beat Goldberg OR Lesnar.

Also
>You are one month away from watching Lesnar be the kayfabe first person to kick out of the Jackhammer
>>
>>2319220
I would argue that certain people are too big to not promote coming back. Some returns you need to advertise to hot shot ratings up, but you got me there. I still think something like Punk coming back they would leave as a surprise though, since outside of a wrestler coming back from the dead that is the least likely to happen out of anything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.