[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly does it emotionally affect a wrestler from being on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Dean_Ambrose_with_belt.jpg (9KB, 170x225px) Image search: [Google]
Dean_Ambrose_with_belt.jpg
9KB, 170x225px
How badly does it emotionally affect a wrestler from being on top of the main event scene to midcard pre show status?
>>
>>2316668
He'll be on the undercard, not the pre-show
>>
You faggots do realize that the majority of wrestlers only care about the miles and the money, and couldn't care less about being "le top main attraction with tons of mandated media appearances and other extra responsibilities", right?

For many, $100K for just easy midcard/jobber ring work >>>>> $500K + for ring work AND all that extra shit that Cena, Orton and other top guys have to do as top guys
>>
>>2317256
Fuck you.
>>
>>2317256
This is why I laugh at all the 'Owen Hart should have been WWE champion' clowns

Owen didn't give a crap about being a megastar/main eventer. He literally was saving up his money and was going to leave WWE to be with his family, before his tragic death happened. You really think he gave a crap about being silly Blue Blazer again when he was still getting his pay at the end of the day?
>>
>>2316668
Ambrose is probably happy that he got the WWE Championship at all. Reminder that Goldust, Booker T, and many other guys who were much better wrestlers and bigger draws never got the WWE Championship throughout multiple decades of good work. Most wrestlers will never even touch it.
>>
>>2317256
Ambrose is an extremely private guy, too. I imagine he's fine being a top midcarder who can be pulled into the main event from time to time.

Having said that, as a fan of the guy, I do wish he would get to have a huge marquee Mania match someday.
>>
>>2317499
>Booker T didn't go over at mania

HUGE reason why I'll never like Gaytch. That was just uncalled for.
>>
>>2317256
For some. Other that's not the case. I forgot who, but some wrestler once said a lot of the undercard guys would just lay low on main event and superstars and hope to not be booked so they could chill out. Others want to be stars
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.