[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/eternal skateboarding general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 61

File: Jaws_gap.gif (1022KB, 280x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jaws_gap.gif
1022KB, 280x300px
It's Raining edition

Basic brand info for beginners http://pastebin.com/C6rEGbzD

Shoe reviews: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnSv7MyhLozYdGM1a1FUMHNtTkRFN0xkVmt3dEZ0NHc#gid=0

Submit a shoe review: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y70Tug_iI9-dW2VqBBzsI9PCnFlw1jIOu9yTlHcc-wY/viewform

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED
YOU'RE NEVER TOO FAT TO SKATE, NOW GO OUT AND SHRED

SKATEBOARDING IS 90% MIND, 10% BODY

skatepark etiquette: GO EARLY OR GO BURLY

old thread: boards.4chan.org/asp/thread/2214585#p2214585

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1thzjEhM0 [Embed]
>>
Do you even have a job?
>>
>>2316238
Skaters are usually liberal stoners so no
>>
File: 90s Ainsley Harriot.gif (2MB, 230x178px) Image search: [Google]
90s Ainsley Harriot.gif
2MB, 230x178px
>>2316238
Well I mean, I personally am going to uni for architecture. So I got that going for me.
>>
>>2316238
Yeah im a militarycuck sadly
>>
Anyone know some good wheels for skating tranny and street? I got spitfire 80hd chargers right now and they're just too soft for my liking.
>>
Jenkemmag becoming a huge liberal cuck it is reaching my nerves, skateboard should be always political marginal.
>>
File: skateboard.jpg (33KB, 416x513px) Image search: [Google]
skateboard.jpg
33KB, 416x513px
I'm one click away from ordering this, final thoughts?
>>
File: nicenice.gif (332KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
nicenice.gif
332KB, 360x270px
>>2316714
Bones SPF (skatepark formula) works really well with that. I've had 58mm Steve Cab SPFs and I love 'em

>>2316784
see pic
>>
>>2316718
I wasn't going to point out how all of their "X, but gay, so he's got it so much harder" shit is just pointless elevation of some martyr du jour. But it totally is. At least Jenkem is being blatant and compartmentalized about it.
>>
>>2317288
Too late I ordered it, I was planning on trying some bones wheels after the spitfires though
>>
>>2317368
>martyr du jour

they 've done multiple articles about homosexuality and skateboarding.

and being compartmentalised would suit you right? it's wrong.
>>
Anyone know a way to clean grip tape with household stuff?
My shit's pretty bad.
>>
>>2318050
Go to the hardware store and get sandpaper cleaner. It's pretty much a giant rubber eraser, and you rub the shit off your grip.
>>
>>2316241
I'm a vegan Republican & I skate vert. 0/10 for making me reply.
>>
Am I too old for Baker? I just saw Baker 3 for the first time and the people in it were annoying as fuck and made me hate the video, I probably would've though it was funny 10 years ago though to be fair.
>>
>>2317418
I happen to enjoy those articles because I can relate to them. Don't click on it if you don't care. It's not like you're being forced to swallow some PC shit you don't want to.
>wahhh I'm offended by jenkem printing stuff I don't like
Sad.
>>
>>2319263
no dude, I agree, that's what I tried to say, but maybe it didn't come off right. He said martyr du jour, which means, "martyr of the day" our cause today so to speak. And I said that it wasn't the first time they were doing that.
And they also have other articles which lay it down, the only thing is that their content comes once in a blue moon, but that's fine. Bad thing is they are sponsored by Nike indirectly, through their official backer, Converse, althought I don't really know if that's the case still.
>>
https://vimeo.com/43235984
How do I learn how to do this? Specifically the little slides.
>>
>>2318511
Then you don't like baker it's cool, it not that you're to old it's just not what you're into it seems. Find a company you like a back them instead.
>>
>>2319468
Lean back and put your weight partially on your back foot and push it the direction you want to slide then put your weight more to your front foor to stop the slide, honestly its easy if you go fast you'll figure it out
>>
File: 14849955887010.jpg (48KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
14849955887010.jpg
48KB, 500x502px
I'm thinking about getting back into skating and i can't decide on my deck size.
Should i take 8.0 or 8.25?
I see that it's stated that 8.125+ is mostly for ramp and vert skating and i'll mostly gonna skate street.
I'm 186cm (6'1) and my US foot size is 11.5 (i'd say sligthly bigger, but it depends).
Should i get 8.25 or will i have problem flipping?
>>
>>2317418
Jenkem also publishes articles about skateboarding and teh law, which mostly go like "you're not allowed to do [basically anything]" and "when someone asks you to [stick a broomhandle up your arse sideways], you should do this to be a decent person". Basically everything in Jenkem that's not about actual skateboarding, is cancer.
>>
>>2320221
i saw a video of some dude doing like 14 triple flips in a row. with an 8.25" board
>>
>>2320221
It doesnt matter AT ALL you can get any size deck to flip, it's just what you prefer to stand on, but starting with an 8 is a middle ground and you can go up or down from there
>>
>>2320366
Alright, in the end i decided to compromise and ordered a cheap 8.125 board.
Wish me luck in learning a tre in 1.5 weeks.
>>
>>2320375
Damn, did you have them before?
>>
>>2320396
Did i have what before?
>>
>>2320403
>I'm thinking about getting back into skating
>learning a tre in 1.5 weeks
>>
>>2320459
It's going to arrive in one and a half week, i'm not gonna learn a tre in one and a half week lmao.
Though i don't see a problem with it.
I can pop-shuv and kickflip just fine and i accidentally landed a tre with one foot a few times so i don't see a problem with that.
>>
>been skating almost a year
>can land an ollie 80% of the time and landed a couple kick flips
>friend starts skating
>perfect ollies in a week
>perfect kick flips in a month
Sucks to suck, man.
>>
>>2316784
skate warehouse is goat, every time you order you get a 15% off voucher
>>
>>2320587
Skate harder and be fearless binch
>>
>>2320663
Honestly this, commitment and speed is usually the key to any trick, then comes the technic and everything else.
>>
>>2320587
it's not a competition and there isn't a hierarchy. You are or will be probably better than him at some other tricks or generally have more style than him. It doesn't end with a kickflip and an ollie.
>>
File: cropped_header_1486831255159.jpg (289KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1486831255159.jpg
289KB, 720x405px
Dumping assorted skate stuff i guess?
>>
File: avatar_1486831222749.jpg (38KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
38KB, 620x620px
>>2320812
>>
>>2320855
I wonder if this gif is broken
>>
>>2320886
don't tell me that this is a switch laser

>>2320855
nice tat
>>
I wish I was a teen again, back then 7'8 was the largest deck I could find, sucked for a size 11.
>>
File: que.jpg (93KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
93KB, 270x400px
>order skateboard for two day shipping so it can be here by friday so I can go to the skatepark this weekend for the first time
>bad storm that happened this morning might delay it
>mfw
>>
Got my cast off two days ago, don't know why I thought getting it off would mean I'm instantly ready to skate again. It still hurts like hell and I'm scared if I go and even push around I'll hit a rock and fall on it or something. Just end me lads.
>>
>>2320947
What did you break and how?
>>
>>2320952
Wrist. I was doing a fs lip on a steep ass shitpipe, got a lockup coming back in but I didn't realise. Literally threw myself to the ground.
>>
>>2320947
>>2320959
I have the eery sense I know you. Where are you from?
>>
>>2320977
West of Scotland
>>
>>2320992
LIES

but anyway, the worst injuries I 've ehard, all came by trying something frontside off the lip.

WELP, THERE GOES ANOTHER RANGE OF TRICKS I WON'T TRY.
>>
File: Handslide.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Handslide.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2320959
>>2321005
Oh come on. One of the major aspects of doing what we do is to conquer our fears. Get back there and (carefully, step by step) build up to stomping that FS lip

I broke bones a few years back on a BS boardslide snowboarding. Cracked my humerus in half and shattered my elbow on the first run of the season.
Since then I've gone back and stomped the BS board. Felt so relieved I did.

...By the way, I remember there being a snow thread here a long while back. Did the influx of wrestlefags kill it? Would this thread be cool with snowboarding discussion?
>>
>>2321027
I welcome all board (pun not intended) refugess, but if there were more threads, it would help to push the shit threads out. Just so you know, it's not all wrestle fans, I think it's 2 or 3 trolls tops who shit up the whole board.
>>
>>2319468
Get comfy with power slides on flat before you try them whilst bombing hills.
>>
>>2320221
>>2320375
8.125 is the comfiest size. Well done.
>>
>>2321027
That gif sucks. He doesn't even land clean.
>>
File: Cork540 OneFoot.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cork540 OneFoot.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>2321035
In that case, I might start up /snow/ discussion here for now, maybe in its own thread when this one dies

>>2321080
Maybe this is better?
Who here snowboards? Did you have a good season so far?
>>
>>2321160
Snowboarding seems like such a hassle compared to skating.
You need way more gear that's generally more expensive and you have to go to specific locations to do it.
Always feels like a rich white people thing to me.
>>
>>2321191
Renting gear and making a trip now and then is fun but i wouldnt consider it my hobby
>>
>>2321027
Nigga I can do fs lips that's the bad thing. I can't move my hand right now cause I essentially broke it off and had to get it snapped and pinned back in place. I'm going out today with those wrist pads you see scooter kids wear. I feel absolutely affronted but I don't want to damage it before I go to the physiotherapy.
>>
>>2321160
I've been a few times. It's good fun but it's way too expensive. Especially in Europe.
>>
>>2320959
I was really hasty to take my cast off when I fractured mine. That was 10 years ago; I just had it x-rayed and I have a loose body (tiny piece of bone floating around in my wrist). Fuck me dude. I might just ignore it because getting surgery will jeopardize my military application.
>>
>>2322105
If you live in the US it won't hurt your chances, they really only care if you still have medal plates or screws still in your body from surgery.

I broke my wrist and had surgery and they didn't really care so I got in, right now they're trying to expand also so they're ignoring more stuff
>>
>>2321160
I use to snowboard when I lived near mountains, then I moved to FL and took up skating since no snow.
>>
>>2322197
Oh man I don't know how you skate down there. I was watching a film last night set in Mississippi and everyone looked so sweaty and uncomfortable in every scene, day and night. The humidity in the south looks fucking vile. I live in the UK and when it hits 25 C in the summer I feel paralysed. 15-20 degrees is the comfiest skate weather.
>>
>>2322302
25C is like high 70s F that's comfy weather
>>
>>2322302
You have no idea, dead middle of summer your trying to find spots in the shade because you'll fry if your out in the sun. Shorts are a must so your legs get torn up, but it's better than a heat stroke. I honestly hate it here but the one upside is that you can skate all year because it doesn't snow. Everywhere else you hear complains about no skating in winter but it's honestly to the best time to skate in the south.
>>
>>2316714
I ride 50mm Fast Brand. I love 50mm but lots of people hate them. If you do tranny and street you'll want something between a 53mm and a 55mm
>>
>>2321191
I always feel the same with surfing desu
>>
>>2322897
I ride 50s and I've never understood why people don't like them
>>
>>2322981
Yeah I think it's because a lot of people find the slower than a 52. Me and my crew roll super small wheels though. I've seen my friends use 44s or smaller before
>>
>>2322124
>right now they're trying to expand

should I be worried
>>
>>2322981
I buy 54mm and ride them til they're 48ish
>>
imagine if Rocco never existed

that documentary was just a marketing campaign.

World industries wasn't the first "skate owned" company. There was Alva and Stacy Peralta had a big role to play in how Powell-Peralta developed the whole industry.
It wasn't even the first company to make "low res/diy" videos. That would be H-Street.
Vert never died, there's another lie.
Freestyle died.

What Rocco did, was make skateboarding a part of the trend: clothes, attitudes, accessories. Before him, there was no division among skateboarders. SKating would develop just fine and we would have all the tricks and styles we have now and even more, since there wouldn't be a fake barrier of what's cool or not. He started the whole mess. He was the one who took skateboarding away from skateboarders.
Before, you skated because you liked it and it fulfilled you. Once he stepped in, it became a phase in adolescense and not only did you have to skate to be cool but also skate good as opposed to "being a poser/kook".

In the past few years skaters have reclaimed it a little however.
>>
>>2316238
I'm a software engineer.
>>
>board is only 3 hours away

Please come tomorrow please UPS gods
>>
File: Jaws_Lyon25.gif (944KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Jaws_Lyon25.gif
944KB, 500x281px
>>2323012
Nah
If you get your draft card all you have to do is fail at being Jaws and you're guaranteed no service
>>
>>2323344
maybe Tom Groholski delivers it to you

>>2323353
I was actually asking as someone from outside of the u.s.
>>
>>2323012
No not really, the military realized how retarded they were trying to get rid of a lot of people in ranks and now there's a big shortage of jobs because they either kicked them out or forced them to retire. So now they're recruiting again and offering people reenlistment bonuses
>>
guys where do I get a shaped deck in europe (spain), I'm too europoor to import from the US
>>
>tfw got (small) ollies on lock but too scared to commit to shuv its
>>
Is there anything wrong with minilogo for a deck?
I want something more basic, and, on top of that, I don't really have a brand that I want to consistently endorse. I used to be into Girl and Almost, but the teams have changed a ton in the last 7-8 years since I skated
>>
>>2323456
Anything wrong with importing from the Glorious Single Market?
>>
File: HarderBetterFasterStronger.jpg (334KB, 1536x653px) Image search: [Google]
HarderBetterFasterStronger.jpg
334KB, 1536x653px
>>2323483
do it faggot
fall down, get hurt, get up, do it again
>>
>>2323634
Yeah that's true, I just gotta stop being scared. Speaking of that I just did a belly flop onto the asphalt trying to manual faster than usual.

I think learning how to skateboard is turning me into a masochist because I just started to laugh and thought that was a good time to end because it was fun
>>
File: yeah braahhhh.jpg (61KB, 493x622px) Image search: [Google]
yeah braahhhh.jpg
61KB, 493x622px
>>2323665
That's the spirit, Anon!
>>
>tfw wrestling is all that asp talks about
i love skating
>>
>>2323511
Mini logo are great. I've never had one of their decks but I'm pretty poor now so I might try one next. I wish they did shoes.
>>
>>2323511
Minilogo decks are actually fantastic, ive had 3 or 4 now and they're built solid. Couldn't even snap the last one I had.
>>
do you guys have any personal recommendations for a complete board in the price range of $50-$100?
I went to my local skateshop and they all cost more than $150, really dont want to pay that much if im just starting
>>
>>2324797
Go to Skatewarehouse, they give you -$20 off when you make a complete so you can get something good for around $100
>>
>>2324808
I'll check it out
>>
Would 5 inch trucks be alright with an 8" deck? I'm moving up a size, I've always skated a 7.5 but I want to try a new size
>>
Any Canadian online retailers? My local is strictly indy ad bones and I wanna try something new. I've ordered from skate warehouse before but had my wallet taken in taxes/conversion
>>
>>2323247
discuss motherfuckers
>>
>>2323344
Nice it came today, I kind of messed up cutting out the grip tape so it's not perfectly cut out so there's a little excess stuck to the side.

Also I ordered jessup griptape but it came with mob griptape. Isn't that the youtube meme brand for kids like Revive?
>>
File: divine-hand.gif (2MB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
divine-hand.gif
2MB, 300x182px
>>2325627
who is Rocco?

>>2325943
Mob is actually super good grip. It's a lower grit than jessup so you'll stick much more easily and it doesn't wear down too quick.
>>
>>2325947
Oh ok cool, ive been reading up online and it says that it rips shoes way faster. Is that something to be worried about?
>>
>>2325993
Well, because it is a rougher griptape, it will wear down shoes quicker. It's a bit of give and take with griptapes: More grip means more weardown.
>>
>>2325993
Mob tape is good for beginners. Your first deck is gonna last a pretty long time, mob lasts the longest from what I've seen. Since it's grippier it'll also help keep you on the board.
Your shoes are gonna shred regardless, just get some shoes that aren't made of canvas.
>>
>>2325943
One more question, are the default tightness of Indy trucks really loose or is that how most boards are? I haven't adjusted them yet but compared to my old hand me down deck they're way loser. My old one had really stuff trucks.

I like how the new ones are it feels more fun to skate if that makes sense
>>
>>2324813
Check this:
http://www.skatewarehouse.com/buildcomplete.html#deck=MLSB127BKDK&trucks=TURHTRSIL80&wheels=SF4C1WH510&bearings=BSREDBR&hardware=BSHW2&griptape=JSGT
>>
File: wrr.jpg (18KB, 247x245px) Image search: [Google]
wrr.jpg
18KB, 247x245px
>>2326393
>tfw live in russia
>because of the exchange rate the cheapest complete you can get build cost you about $175-$180
>unless you get on the flow even buying just a deck to replace your broken one is alot of money
>not even counting the long term investments like changing bearings, buying new shoes e.t.c
fug
>>
>>2326246
Please respond I'm going to the skatepark for the first time today and I don't want to embarrass myself completely
>>
>>2327038
What's it matter?
Bring a skate tool and adjust them.
>>
>>2327329
That's true, I went to the skatepark but it was kind of small and only had a lot of stuff with slopes or rails so I just skated in the parking lot. I'm going to go back later and hope its not as crowded so I can try the smaller slopes
>>
>>2320897
wasn't switch
dashawn jordan laser lfip hollywood 16
>>
>>2326903
keep on keeping on my friend
remember to have fun, this is your life and you are not a burdain to anyone.
>>
>>2326393
Looks great man,thanks.
prob gonna buy it soon after reading a bit more about this sort of stuff
>>
Do people still actually skateboard?

Here in England what few skateparks we have are just full of kids and druggies
>>
>>2327792
Tfw can't skate my local park at the weekend or night cause it's built in the worst part of the town. I'm from Scotland and as far as I know I'm the only skateboarder in my town. Fucking sucks.
>>
File: snoop hat.jpg (473KB, 1843x1219px) Image search: [Google]
snoop hat.jpg
473KB, 1843x1219px
>tfw you learn about putting the razor blade at a 45 degree angle to cut your griptape after you grip your main board and the backup board comes out looking smooth as fuck compared to it on top when you grip it
>>
>>2327792
I try. I've sort of been converting my local park back to a SKATEpark over the last couple of years (telling druggies to fuck off, getting in fights with chavs and indirectly intimidating scooter kids) and it's actually been working. I think a few more people have started skating again, including this one old dude who can shred our park. So yeah. Try and it will get better.
>>
>>2327904
I hope you know you're literally a hero. Thank you for doing what you're doing.
>>
File: 1476492195551.jpg (45KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476492195551.jpg
45KB, 408x600px
>>2327792
>It's going to rain all day for another bloody week
>Finally managed to find a section of underground car park I won't get kicked out of
Feels so good after staring out of the window so much over winter. Even landed a new trick today a few times in that new spot.

The annoying thing about England isn't the weather though. It's the general attitude of the public towards skaters. Some are really welcoming and nice but a lot are passive aggressive and snake. The looks I get from some people of all ages reminds me of that Grosso quote about Mullen, "They didn't come to see him do tricks, they just wanted to see him fall".

Probably the best story I've heard is from someone that goes to my park. Someone drove onto the pavement and tried to run him over.

>>2327904
Based, I'm lucky we have it surprisingly good in terms of park goers in my corner of suburbia.
>>
>tfw only local shop just opened and has 10 skateboards, 5 shirts, no sign on the outside to let people know its there, and is hidden behind another shop

How long until it closes lads, feels bad the guy who owns it is nice but from a business prospective this doesnt look good
>>
Up you go
>>
>>2328271

it just started, dude. always have you and your friends buy from the shop. that's what i thought about this shop nearest to my place with eh selection but they always delivered and have good customer relations. believe in the shop, man.
>>
>>2328271
what town or city?
>>
Why do people complain about tampa pro ?
>>
File: cockumber.png (88KB, 270x256px) Image search: [Google]
cockumber.png
88KB, 270x256px
>hey man you have any spare trucks?
>you got any bearings i can borrow?
>you know those wheels you're giving me? can you send a pic of them?
>can i have your old board?
>can i have your old trucks?
>can I have your filmer board?
>oh whoops, i got mud all over your new board
>you have any old shoes i can have? it doesn't matter what size
>hey man I ripped my jeans, can i have some of yours?
>can you build a board for me?
>what do you think of this setup im gonna order?
>wow, you must hate your wheels, this ground is really rough
>can i borrow your tool?
>can you show me how to your tool?

I'm fucking sick of this guy. I keep telling him to stop asking me for shit but he does he asks every day. He's richer then me and want's me to pay for and give him shit when I'm barely managing to eat with the amount of money I have. He mall grabs his board and tells me I'm holding mine wrong. He has his own board but wants me to get a new one for him or give him and old board. I hate him.
>>
>>2329037
Ask him if he's autistic. If not punch him in his dumb ass face.
>>
>>2329037
Why even hang with him?
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>2327399
I went into the skatpark and some 12 year old said my board looked cool and I went "o-oh you too" then I went into a hidden corner and practiced ollies while moving for two hours.

I'm going to try to go today at 8am and hope no one else is there so I can try the small slopes
>>
File: arty.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
arty.gif
370KB, 490x750px
>>2329172
>when you get turned into a cuck by a 12 year old

come on man

try harder next time
>>
File: Tb3CGt8.png (117KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
Tb3CGt8.png
117KB, 500x649px
>>2329247
Im at a different park thats bigger than the one yesterday, I was able to go down the slope twice and practice ollies without feeling being judged since no one is here at 8am. Very peaceful I like this park more
>>
>>2329036
Right now? Probably the ETN shit.
>>
>>2329037
seriously, tell him.
people who always ask but are better financially need to be given a reality check.
>>
Getting nervous about going out with my board just in general now. This anxiety is killing me.
>>
Noob here, why is tranny a skate term? Everytime I read it somewhere my dick gets hard because it says stuff like tranny skater nails it and I get excited.
>>
File: joanajet.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
joanajet.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
>>2330088
>>
>>2329172
i know that feel too well lol
>>
File: skatepark 1.jpg (313KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skatepark 1.jpg
313KB, 1920x1080px
>>2330142
I forgot to upload pics of it, it really was peaceful being alone here
>>
File: skatepark 2.jpg (895KB, 3718x2092px) Image search: [Google]
skatepark 2.jpg
895KB, 3718x2092px
>>2330253
Second pic
>>
>>2330253
damn, that's actually super sweet. I wish my park was like that.
>>
File: bait-low.jpg (24KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
bait-low.jpg
24KB, 540x540px
>>2330088
>>
File: oh my fucking holy shit.jpg (74KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh my fucking holy shit.jpg
74KB, 848x480px
>>2330259
>that step-up extension
>>
File: shoes.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
How do you guys stop your shoes from being destroyed? This is just from two weeks of learning how to skate and I only know how to do one trick. I can tell if that rip gets any bigger and gets to another part under that I'm going to have a huge hole.

I like these shoes but I don't want to spend $70 for a new pair every month
>>
>>2326903
explains why the moscow level of TUHG was the worst :/
>>2327784
yeah
that's pretty much a complete straight from the sticky, and for good reason. The only differences you might look to is a deck graphic, maybe different trucks (indys, tensors, whatever).

>>2327904
damn thats tight

>>2328271
>local shop is 60% longboarding, 30% snowboarding and 10% skating
thank god for skatewarehouse and fuck college kids for longboarding so much
Although it is cool and having a travel skateboard would be kinda tight, something smallish, with good bearings and wheels. I don't know.

>>2329037
fuck that guy do what >>2329973 said

>>2330253
>>2330259
damn thats a nice park
wow what the fuck i would be skipping school to skate

>>2333206
go to a thrift store or get skate shoes that have extra material there
I had holes in 3 pairs of shoes in the first month because I just used old converse that I had.
Also maybe work on ollie form, if you drag your front foot too much it'll wreck your shoes
>>
>>2333785
I wish I was in school so I could skate it often, being a wageslave means the only time I can really go is the weekend since its a 30 minute drive away and I wouldn't want to be there at night because the neighborhood is really shitty
>>
>>2333206
what >>2333785 said, plus: Invest in ShoeGoo. It works wonders for patching holes and repairing the soles
>>
File: 1480110978543.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1480110978543.png
9KB, 446x399px
>Everyone talking about shoes getting ruined in a couple weeks
>Vans pros lasted me all winter and all I have are some scuffs by the lace holes and a worn down Duracapâ„¢

Am I dragging wrong or something? I can ollie but not too high.
>>
File: basedWestgate.gif (985KB, 328x240px) Image search: [Google]
basedWestgate.gif
985KB, 328x240px
>>2336326
no, you're just not thrashing hard enough
>>
>wake up wanting to skate
>was clear all weekend
>snowed last night
I hate Utah

>>2336326
if 'OldSkool' Pro Vans then no you're fine
if 'Authentic' Pro Vans then yes you're doing something wrong, because those are some of the shortest-lived skate shoes I've ever had
>>
>>2336326
no you're just kinda shit still so you're not putting much wear on your shoes
>>
>>2333206
Use krazy glue on vulnerable seems and laces/eye holes.

Use duct tape on your sock under the inevitable Ollie hole.

Pic related, my tired ass busenitz.
>>
File: 20170306_123135-1.jpg (1MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170306_123135-1.jpg
1MB, 1536x1536px
>>2336554
Fuck
>>
>>2336554
you're better using gaffer tape
>>
I never knew Aaron Kyro was a sccientologist. I mean I knew he was a total fag already but sheit.
>>
File: 1486701946911.png (82KB, 402x399px) Image search: [Google]
1486701946911.png
82KB, 402x399px
>>2333206
go to walmart shoe isle and get a big tube of shoe goo, use a piece of cardboard or somethin to spread that shit evenly where ever you see the shoe starting to get thin.
YOU CAN THANK ME LATER SKATER
>>
>>2329092
one of the only skaters in my town

I just got a message from him
>Hey bro, can you bring the wheels bearings and y tool tomorrow?

I'm just gonna ignore it and confront him tomorrow
>>
>>2330253
>>2330259
me want
>>
File: sus nigga.jpg (96KB, 608x610px) Image search: [Google]
sus nigga.jpg
96KB, 608x610px
>>2336561
JESUS
>>
>>2336561
fuckin hell mate, what happened there? did you get your foot bitten off by a dog or something?
>>
I'm 26 and I'm a fucking loser. I want to start skating, but I don't want to look like a fucking loser in a skate park full of kids.
I was thinking about going to a skatepark at night, but it's too far to walk to and I don't have a car (because I'm a fucking loser)

Where do I skate?

I'm not looking for excuses not to actually do it.
>>
>>2336847
Skate in carparks, even just up and down streets at night. Honestly people at the park aren't gonna give a fuck, and if they do they're not really worth associating with anyway.
>>
>>2336847
Yeah like the other guy said just skate in empty parking lots, just find one that's smooth without cracks or pebbles
>>
>>2330253
that's a nice park homie, work your way up to those knee high ledges.
>>
>>2336847
>I don't want to look like a fucking loser in a skate park full of kids.

why, what could happen? plenty of older people skating amidst some teenage rippers, including me. It's about your character, not your skills.
>>
>roads and sidewalks melted and dried up
might skate today boys! I have to go to uni, so I might just skate to class on a normal skateboard, you think that's okay?

>>2336847
Hey pal its okay
what >>2336866 said is right, most skaters dont give a fuck whos skating and wont make fun of anyone.
WhenI first started skating, a guy came out from his apartment and started skating, too, and we just hung out for a night. He didn't give a fuck that I was learning to ollie, because, he said -- "I remember when I was trying to ollie, it was only a 2-3 years ago".
I watched him to a triple flip infront of my eyes shit was amazing
>>
>>2337406
>that made up story
that is the most cringeworthy attempt at motivation I've ever read
>>
>>2340061
shut up
>>
>>2340854
>being this assmad
>>
File: IMG_20170307_38314.jpg (66KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170307_38314.jpg
66KB, 576x768px
When did Old Navy start selling skate shoes?
>>
File: RZR-Skate-CultStreet-UO-2.jpg (406KB, 1008x977px) Image search: [Google]
RZR-Skate-CultStreet-UO-2.jpg
406KB, 1008x977px
Hey guys, I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this. But does anyone have any advice on getting in rollerbading? Mostly aggressive inline?
I'd like to skate, any idea on how to get started an all

I'd like to skateboard too, it sound pretty cool as well
>>
>>2341412
Start by learning how to ride, jump etc to feel confident. Then check out some basic tricks on youtube and thats pretty much it.
>>
>>2341412
get a skateboard. this isn't the 90's anymore besides the only people who use rollerblades these days are homosexuals so you won't be able to go anywhere with creepy on men hitting on you.
>>
>>2341412
>buy rollerblades
>put them in the bin
>buy skateboard
>>
>>2340061
that's mean to say, anon
he had some shitty uniform from a Jiffy Lube, and the only reason he did a triple flip is he borrowed my board and I had the trucks on so tight that the bushings were starting to squeeze and fall apart

>>2341412
if you want to BLADE then the most versatile would be stuff like Xsjado, where you have shoes, then you put the skate skeleton on them. So you can take them off and shit, walk around, avoid skating on shit that says "no rollerblading", etc.
>>
How do I build a vert board? I've only done a little vert stuff on my street board and I'm planning on getting more into it, but I don't know where the real starting place for a board is. I'm thinking just wider trucks and bigger wheels. Does anyone have any recommendations for what to try?
>>
>>2343262
in theory, the popsicle board suits all. But yes, I 've heard that too, wider board also. And depending on teh surface of the transition, softer or harder wheels, I think softer is the way to go. Also, some extras like rails for grabs.
>>
File: Puppethead.jpg (469KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Puppethead.jpg
469KB, 1600x1067px
>>2343262
You've got the right idea, but you need to think about every facet of the board.
Vert decks are usually wider and sometimes longer than standard decks, and most pool boards are shaped.
It depends on what you're comfortable with, but I'd suggest getting a deck AT LEAST 8.5" wide. As such, you're gonna need wider trucks. A good place to start is Indy 149s, then see what you like from there. Also try to ride loose trucks; you get more response from your board and it's actually safer at higher speeds
As for wheels, the bigger they are the faster you go. And in vert (especially pool skating), the faster, the better. I'd say the minimum size would be 56mm. Harder wheels work better on concrete, so a good standard are Bones SPF or Spitfire Formula 4s. But you can go with just about anything as long as it's big.
If you're still getting wheelbite with this, then grab some 1/8" or 1/4" riser pads. They eliminate wheelbite but put you slightly higher off the ground.
Like >>2343288 said, rails are optional. Some like 'em, some don't.
Oh, and always have good bearings. Whatever you like, just make 'em good.

My current set up is:
>9" Per Wellinder re-issue by Powell Peralta
>Indy 149s
>1/4" risers
>Bones 58mm Cab pros
>Andale Daewon Donuts
>>
>>2343288
>>2343431
Thanks for the advice. I would've assumed tighter trucks are better for high speeds. I've always ridden 52 formula 4s, so I guess I'll try stfs with this one.
>>
>>2343431
>Per Wellinder re-issue

haha, you got the street model of a freestyle rider!
>>
>>2343262
Vert has been dead since it lost in Rocket Power, please stick to street
>>
>>2344689
>I can't knife the barrier
>>
>>2316238
Work at a thrift and self employed, sell used brand name clothing that comes through.
>>
>>2319468
>how does i shift weight back and forth ????

Well first you gotta ride the board anon.
>>
File: logo.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Thinking about getting the spitfire logo tatted on my finger. The shop is hooking me up for $20, what do you think anons. Wont be coloured, just the outline and inside.
>>
If I started a clothing line would any of you be interested if the designs were sick? Working out some prints with my buddy. Brand name is Deathknocks.
>>
>>2345509
Sounds edgy. I'm in
>>
>>2345522
Emblem would be of death, or a skeleton hand. Designs would probably be a bit on the edgy side, we'll see though. If some people are interested I'll post some future designs.
>>
>>2342049
>>2341469
Thanks guys.

>>2341477
>>2341860
Why do people keep shitting on blades? I really don't get how it looks gay or whatever
>>
>>2345525
Post it, dude
>>
>>2345507
>The shop is hooking me up for $20

I didn't get that part
>>
>>2345525
doesn anyone remember the anon who made two board designs? I think his thing was called Immaculate Designs or Immortal Designs or something like that. Those decks were sick as fuck.
>>
>>2345567
The emblem is still in the works. We got some people working on it right now. Should be done by like next week or so.

>>2345572
Yeah I remember that guy, been around here for like a year now. How well did his decks end up doing? Did any anons actually buy them?
>>
>>2345584
I didn't and I don't know.
>>
>>2345584
Do you need any more graphic designers at all bro? I can throw together a portfolio for you
>>
>>2333206

get sucius next time. they're built like tanks compared to the busenitz. how do you prevent the tongue from flopping? i have the same exact pair used as chillers and it's annoying the fuck out of me.
>>
>>2340854
make me, cuck

>>2342049
> the only reason he did a triple flip is he borrowed my board and I had the trucks on so tight that the bushings were starting to squeeze and fall apart
wew lad, you expect me to believe this crap?
>>
Are leather uppers any good? You know the rough, grainy one that's like the grip tape.
>>
File: hmu my g.png (35KB, 986x202px) Image search: [Google]
hmu my g.png
35KB, 986x202px
>>2345509
sponsor me pal
>>
>>2336760
He's still messaging me. I'll be posting the convo in the next couple of minutes
>>
File: 1360794539315.gif (1MB, 350x191px) Image search: [Google]
1360794539315.gif
1MB, 350x191px
>>2346824
woohoo
>>
>>2333785
>explains why the moscow level of TUHG was the worst :/

If by worst you mean best then I agree, literally comfiest level in that game
>>
ok, that was a rad double rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W32rHItMQ1c
>>
>>2343546
I know Anon, but I still love it in the pool
I think I'm gonna grab a Powell, Santa Monica, or Street Plant board next. Might even think about SHUT's Sifu V2 deck
>>
>>2347765
damn, you have so much range of selection. I wish we europoors had shit shipped to us. But it's no big deal, all one needs is a skateboard and a good spot. That's the ingredients of magic.
>>
File: Alex-Preston_BS-Crail.jpg (71KB, 610x432px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Preston_BS-Crail.jpg
71KB, 610x432px
>>2347799
That's the spirit Anon!
Although yeah, living next to NYC has its skate perks
>>
>>2347824
you skate in the city too anon? which park do you like the most, the one in Astoria caught my eye a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it.
>>
>>2348221
I'm a Chelsea Piers local, we might have met last thread
Lately I've been driving to parks on Long Island 'cause I live out there. I want to get some of my friends together and skate the Roslyn pool soon. I've heard it's sick
>>
>>2345726
Yeah let's see what you got man we're still searching for the right design. We need like an emblem of Death or a skeleton hand. Someone along the lines of that.
>>
>>2346806
Maybe when we're established and actually make money from selling shit ya big dumb idiot.
>>
>>2348956
>an emblem of Death

put a wallpaint of Huitzilopochtli
>>
>>2349145
I meant death as in like a grim reaper lol
>>
>>2349153
the left-handed humming bird is infinitely more badass.
>>
>>2349157
That does look pretty sick. Maybe I'll make a tshirt design and incorporate that.
>>
>>2348959
>mfw joking
>>
>>2348959
what country are you based in?
>>
I'm trying to make an edit. All I have is a canon Rebel t6 with stock lens. You guys think I can make a sick edit with friends without fish eye?
>>
>>2349165
Huitzilopochtli translates to "left-handed humming bird"

or put Xipe Totec, the corn dog, most brutal religious creation, most likely the inspiration for "children of the corn" by Stephen King
>>
>>2350572
If you want professional quality then just buy a fish eye lens, they aren't that expensive. Or a go pro on a gimbal would work and not be incredibly expensive. But if you're just trying to have some fun with friends then go for it. Post it here when it's done.
>>
>>2350583
>corn dog

god

corn god
>>
>>2350210
Southern Ontario
>>
File: 1446824581822.jpg (47KB, 541x498px) Image search: [Google]
1446824581822.jpg
47KB, 541x498px
>>2345507
Please no.
>>
File: 1483947366953.png (626KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
1483947366953.png
626KB, 1000x815px
>>2351070
Spitfire said they'd send me some free wheel's if I did it.
>>
>>2351277
id go for it, but if it were me id just get the outline and not color it in
>>
>>2351565
Yeah I didn't plan on getting it coloured.
>>
anyone know if globe makes plastic decks? I kind of want a deck like this but I'm not sure what it is https://www.globebrand.com/10525031-lavaglmp-30

looks like it could be plastic or bamboo
>>
>>2316714
54mm any brand (99a)

I ride formula 4's full conical, but that's just what was available at the shop in 54's last time I bought wheels. I like speedlab's american nomad wheels too.
>>
What are the most comfortable skate shoe? I mean for walking and resting stand.
I guess it would be a vulcanized one...?
>>
How was your night lads? Got a trim and skate some hills with my crew for a few hours.
>>
>>2351585
They do.

https://vimeo.com/32991189 :^)

Tho it's more like a hipster cruiser but there are wider ones too.

https://www.globebrand.com/skateboards/globebantam
>>
>>2353613
it looks like tyler directed that video wtf
>>
Should I go skate drunk?
>>
File: 1403592292717.gif (650KB, 315x258px) Image search: [Google]
1403592292717.gif
650KB, 315x258px
>>2353782
By yourself?
>>
>>2353782
absolutely, it's all the more fun trying to bomb hills pissed as a fart
>>
File: sparde.jpg (6KB, 204x192px) Image search: [Google]
sparde.jpg
6KB, 204x192px
>>2353879
This.

It's fun as hell the only downside is that your griptape will most likely be dirty af and there will be everywhere beer stains.
>>
>>2353875
yeah man I always skate by myself cause I'm an old man
>>2353879
not so much hills, I was thinking the pool near me
>>
File: 1486631804463.jpg (54KB, 280x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486631804463.jpg
54KB, 280x380px
>>2353613
>>2351585
>plastic decks
>>
>>2353782
The times I've had some beers with my buddies at the spots and skated have always been the best nights. Everyone just going big and slamming and laughing it off. That's why I can't wait for spring/summer.

Going to the bar, talking to some cuties and inviting them to come hangout at the spot is alot of fun too because a skateboard is a great conversation starter/way to get a grill close to you who wants to learn how to ride.
>>
File: Chris Joslin.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Joslin.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
Riley Hawk is a sick skater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO0_zvOzm2E
>>
>>2355512
get well soon Riley
>>
>>2354236
Penny boards are worse than scooters.
>>
>>2355699
even worse than longboards?
>>
>>2355718
Longboards are lame, but penny boards just scream faggot.

Like atleast on longboards you can learn to do some cool shit on, but if you ride a pennyboard just stop.
>>
>>2355792
penny boards can be fun. the only worthwhile thing to do with a long board is focus a longboard owners board
>>
>>2355718
yes. at least you can do some shit on a longboard. It's not '72 anymore. plastic decks are a gimmick and should have been left in the past.
>>
>>2355798
if you want to cruise, buy a wooden cruiser, or just use your normal fucking board. I can understand longboards for bombing huge hills but there is nothing you can do on a penny board.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A1RjeAFv3o
>>
File: cuckhammered.png (398KB, 1000x702px) Image search: [Google]
cuckhammered.png
398KB, 1000x702px
>>2316241
>NEEThammer

you are allergic to work
>>
>>2356217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDx6m7XB8P4
>>
any skateboarders in russia?
im a foreign student, so don't speak the language well. Anyone know anygood skate shops online that you can build completes
>>
>>2348320
We should skate sometime after my ankle sprain heals, how old are you?
>>
guys I'm fukken scared of getting injured

I have school and work and bills and shit, getting injured could be disastrous. I'm not even sure if I have insurance anymore either.

I saw some pretty bad injuries on an instagram account dedicated to skateboard injuries and I'm scared I'll fuck up my arm/leg/ribs or break my head open

at the same time I just got a real board recently (after penny boarding for 2 years...I know) and I want to at least learn some basic tricks and shit. but I know I can't learn without taking a few dives

help
>>
>>2357500
if your scared of getting injured just put in twice the effort so you don't skate like shit.

apparently nijah huston has never broken anything or had any serious injury and he's one of the best skaters
>>
>>2357507

twice the effort into what? what do I train/practice? what technique is there to study?
>>
>>2357518
I dunno just don't suck
>>
>>2357518
There is plenty to study.
https://youtu.be/2QLWM4_qaLE

You already have some muscle and balance built up from all that penny boarding so the first steps of learning to skate are over. Next is basic flat ground.

Put some effort into practicing the broken down steps of a new trick before attempting the real thing. Stand on one foot and practice scooping a shuvit for example. Practice standing still.

Some people learn tricks faster in different footstances. Like a nollie shuv or some taught themselves 360 flips from fakie.

Tldr; tuck and roll. fucking practice. trick tips.
>>
>>2345584
>How well did his decks end up doing
Did he even make any in the end?
>>
>>2350572
Long lens edits are pretty cool. Not great for lines but you can make them work if you get creative.
>>
>>2352270
no it would be a cupsole one
>>
>>2358145
any adidas shoe with a adiprene insole are fucking amazing
>>
File: 1484992197965.png (908KB, 3139x3287px) Image search: [Google]
1484992197965.png
908KB, 3139x3287px
>>2357381
h-how old are you, Mr. Anon?
>>
>>2358081
we are talking about a guy who did post two of his designs here. His "brand" was two words, one adjective, one noun, the adjective beginning with I (immaculate) and I don't remember the noun.
>>
>>2358500
what the fuck
>>
good shops in europe?
shipping from usa is a bitch. and I don't have a local as I live in the middle of nowhere in russia
>>
>>2359807
PACCBET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeZF1JLaG5w
>>
>>2359863
lol I know this. they aren't a shop though, they usually have limited drops like supreme. really wanted the decek but some hypebeasts bought before me
>>
>>2359873
I 've always wondered is one could skate during the soviet era. Not just in RUssia but the whole eastern block.
>>
also, VIDEO NASTY IS UP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlMN1jr4oo
>>
File: 1456655463436.png (36KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
1456655463436.png
36KB, 268x237px
>>2357500
If you are serious about skating you will 100% roll your ankle at one time :^)
>>
Bam is back.
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2017/03/13/return-bam-margera/

Thoughts?
>>
>>2361156
it'll be fucking sick if bam is back. he has new skate footage with his new band evesdroppers.

I've ridden element since I've been skating but it's become a disgusting bran and is now nike sb tier shit.

baker is the only descent board to ride atm.
>>
>>2359995
it's been up for like a year now.
>>
>>2361156
from what I've read this actually seems sick. He's not wearing his pirate gear any more and he looks like he's in better shape. Viva La Bam!
>>
has anyone skated destructo trucks before? how are they?
>>
>>2361156
Good for him, glad he's taking a step in the right direction now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNujEnJCt4E
>>
>>2361411
classic
>>
File: unregistered.png (108KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
unregistered.png
108KB, 250x317px
>>2358237
s-seventeen senpai >.<
>>
>>2320587
Don't be a fag about it. I used to skate when i was younger, I gave up because of fear of pain. Just got back into it, I still hold back sometimes. Just let yourself go, and nothing is impossible. Already I'm 30x better today than i was last week because I just gave into the situation and committed myself
>>
>>2323247

>Imagine if Rocco never existed

>Lucero doesn't start Black Label, takes completely different direction
>Plan B doesn't happen
>Gonz doesn't go wild in the streets and start Blind

You can argue all you want about Rocco "taking it away from the kids" but I really don't think many people see it that way. What he did in terms of running it on the team end wasn't *all that* different to the big guys in the end--because he could afford to--but it was giving all those wacky teenage bastards on world or under one of the sub-companies so much freedom and a company card that spurred them on either way (love or hate him). Those guys went on to build the current industry. Powell Peralta and Vision (I exclude SC here, because they never really had it so bad) have really had a fresh kick as of the last decade because of nostalgia; not because they were always doing well. Rocco was so popular because he encouraged the antics that founded the modern skateboarding industry. Just think about it. One way or another almost every brand out there had some relation to Rocco. Fuck Rocco for stirring the shit enough so kids started to think they could start their own teams and put all their friends on their teams.

Love or hate him, he still did a lot to remind us why he's an asshole, and he sure did make a lot of money doing it too.

Go skate, and fuhgeddaboutit
>>
File: DSC_1453_copy.jpg (732KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1453_copy.jpg
732KB, 1280x851px
yesterday I got a few fs nose grinds and a handful of bs 5050s on a ledge. Feels pretty great getting new tricks.
/blog
>>
>>2361310
say that to my face
>>
>>2364426
>Those guys went on to build the current industry

>that founded the modern skateboarding industry

the foundation was already there. Rocco's example prove only that you could be succesful doing it, he wasn't the first nor the best. You can see a lot of Peralta's mentality in, one of many examples, how Tony Hawk ran Birdhouse; his former stint in the Brigade taught him the lessons he needed to make it.
In fact, one of the reasons PP split up, wasn't that they were getting outsold per se. It was because Stacy understood the need of networking with different affiliate/daughter companies, but George didn't want to do it. Had he heard Stacy, Birdhouse would probably the first under the PP umbrella, with Firm probably following and being kept alive today and they would transcend into the 90s with no turbulence, selling at least up to par with Rocco. I mean as far as riders go, even at World's best hour Powell-Peralta would match that talent and other companies (World included) would still steal riders from them.

>and he sure did make a lot of money doing it too.

why did you say that? how was it necessary in the discussion?
>>
File: gonna need a napkin for this.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
gonna need a napkin for this.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>2362997
Oh my
Be careful where you post, Anon-kouhai
>>
File: late.png (48KB, 696x292px) Image search: [Google]
late.png
48KB, 696x292px
>>2364826
less than a year but still, been on the internet for a while now.
>>
PAGE SEVEN?!
>>
>>2364838

>one of the reasons PP split up, wasn't that they were getting outsold per se. It was because Stacy understood the need of networking with different affiliate/daughter companies, but George didn't want to do it.

This is what I was getting at, wasn't clear.

why not mention it though? the whole thing for guys like George Powell was the money; I'm not saying everyone just "does it for the love, man", but it was a proof in the pudding that building up a network of sister/daughter companies worked just as well, if not better.

On another note, NHS did that right from the start, and didn't need someone like Rocco to "shake things up" and kick their asses into gear.

honest to god though, I wish Firm was still around today.
>>
>be /v/
>watch an LP of THUG
>remember THUG 2
>remember skatopia
>watch the following documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPl27fT5oPQ

i swear if he was just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle bit less dumb he'd have set up shop further south and been warm year round cutting on heating
set up some solar panels to more than take care of the electricity
also would have gotten a vasectomy/ worn protection to avoid being a sex symbol with an infant. first kid seemed normal but the second one was most certainly an accident. also leading to him getting jailed

seriously if he had been a liiiitle bit smarter it would be 5x more successful
>>
newfag here wants to see some anon OC.
>>
yo dudes, anyone got a link to volcom's holy stokes video? i'm too broke to fuckin eat forget buying a video. any help will be appreciated
>>
>>2368417

p i r a t e b a y
>>
Stefan Janoski Hyperfeel XT's or Vans Style 112 pros.

Which ones should I get?
>>
>>2368870
Vans. Only get nike if they're free
>>
>>2368911
That's what I was thinking. Nike on terms of skateboarding is lame but I really liked the shoe design. The vans are cheaper and will probably last me longer anyways.
>>
>>2368920
sadly vans don't last long. the waffle is really sticky and nice but it gets bald so fast.
>>
File: t8.jpg (113KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
t8.jpg
113KB, 720x720px
>>
File: shoes.png (1MB, 1100x772px) Image search: [Google]
shoes.png
1MB, 1100x772px
>>2368942
I heard somewhere that on the 112's there's a layer of something to prevent tears through the suede. That's true though the last Vans I had got fucking destroyed over the summer, I had to put some duct tape over the holes just to last until my friend gave me his old vans.
>>
>>2368977
Dude in the pic looks exactly like the type of person to wear Thrasher and not skate.
>>
>>2368981
Yeah the 112's have have a little rubber toe on them but I think they're actually a canvas shoe.The fabric lasts long but I always run out of tread.
>>
>>2369002
Some of them have a mix of canvas and suede. But they got a duracap rubber lining underneath plus the toe cap. The ones i'm getting will have the suede upper though.
>>
File: vans.png (125KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
vans.png
125KB, 583x583px
>>2369002
>>2369012
Forgot to post pic
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 278x181px
>>2369014
Nice. I've been wearing these since november but I think I might get a low slim shoe for the summer.
>>
>>2369029
Do it, high tops look fucked with shorts. I was contemplating on getting some sk8 hi's for that protection from the ball of my ankle because I always hit it but I hate the way hi tops look when you wear shorts.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEE MY KINGPIN BROKE
>>
File: 08017-073_shifter_lucien_clarke.jpg (78KB, 900x558px) Image search: [Google]
08017-073_shifter_lucien_clarke.jpg
78KB, 900x558px
>>2369035
Yeah. I usually go for slip ons but I wanted something warmer last year. I'm gonna go with these. I love lucien and his Supra's look sick
>>
>>2369043
Go easier on the slappies my dude
>>
>>2368981
first cover the holes with duct tape, both sides(inside of shoe and outside of shoe) then completely cover the duct tape with shoegoo with some overlapping to seal it in.
>>
how bad is the jump from deck size 8.1 to 8.0 or from deck size 8.1 to 8.25
>>
>>2370298
Nothing, I went from 7.75 to 8.375 and it took my like five minutes to get used to it
>>
>>2316212

noo thred: >>2371964
>>2371964
>>2371964
>>2371964
>>2371964
>>
>>2369083
>>
>>2374897
jesus christ anon
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.