[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvH uQ4QoRyU "Hold on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shane-mcmahon.jpg (88KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
shane-mcmahon.jpg
88KB, 630x420px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHuQ4QoRyU

"Hold on just one second!"
*loses dad's money"
*muhammad ali shuffles*
*books self in ppv*
*jumps off 30 ft cage*
*wiggles around concussed on back*
*carried out on stretcher*

Is he the GOAT?
>>
>>2314977
based shaneo popped the ticket sales for wm32
>>
>>2314979

GOAT carrying the Undercarder
>>
I'm surprised Shane hasn't booked himself to go over Roman yet
>>
>>2315029
His next task is carrying AJetty.

Can he do it lads?
>>
>>2314977
>Loses dad's money
He wanted to buy UFC back in the day, if ´Vince had listened to his son instead of HHH and Steph he would be even richer. And now he is there to help them break into the Chinese market since he has experience from China Broadband Inc
>>
>>2314977
Lmfao.
>>
>>2315910
>And now he is there to help them break into the Chinese market since he has experience from China Broadband Inc

Excep to prove he could "make it on his own" the retard Shane decided he should be of no use to the WWE in any future work in China in exchange for a title at a dying company that is hemorrhaging his dad's money.

>Shane McMahon would be a solid choice to help navigate this part of the company's expansion into China. After leaving WWE in 2009, he became the CEO of You On Demand, a pay-per-view service in China; after stepping down as CEO in 2013 and serving as its chairman for a while, he now sits on the Board of Directors. But there's a hang-up. According to his contract with You On Demand, Shane has a non-compete in China—even when it comes to his father's business. Furthermore, while he was CEO and Chairman of You On Demand, the company reported annual losses of between $6 and $16 million.
>>
>>2315889
It'll be tough to carry to him a decent match but I'm sure the GOAT can do it with some crazy spots
>>
>>2316037

X-Pac barely carried him through a decent feud and Waltman was pretty much the best they had in terms of carrying dead weight in the 90's.

I can't imagine how an AJ match would go now that Shane is old as fuck and can only do one retard spot in addition to not even having basic fundamentals.
>>
File: 2uid5vl.jpg (74KB, 564x558px) Image search: [Google]
2uid5vl.jpg
74KB, 564x558px
"Should I head to WWE?"

>watches Royal Rumble
>watches AJ's continuous dead end booking
>watches AJ get denied Wrestlemania top spots
>watches AJ vs. Shane feud

"Nah I finna stay here"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.