[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what era did the WWE crowd turn to utter shit? They used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ted-dibiase-nwo.png (336KB, 650x476px) Image search: [Google]
ted-dibiase-nwo.png
336KB, 650x476px
At what era did the WWE crowd turn to utter shit? They used to be loud as fuck and fun to watch. Now they all sit on their hands.
>>
Cell phones.
>>
Its mostly families back in the day it was all groups of brodudes
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>2313453
Yup, all the brodudes went to the UFC. Now it's families and betas.
>>
>>2313453
>>2313470
What kind of father would take their kids to the current WWE? If I had a kid and they asked I'd slap them.
>>
Around the same time Vince started burying the people the crowd actually liked in favour of his toys.

Didn't you make this same thread last week?
>>
A combo of different people attending the shows, and that arenas are different. Instead of having the crowd right on top the floor they are a lot further back and higher up so the sound is quieter.

That's why Shane's return pop was so loud. It was at the biggest and oldest building WWE goes to for TV shows.
>>
>>2313391
When they started getting edited out of broadcasts. What's the point of cheering when some bucktoothed faggot's just going to mute you?
>>
>>2313797
>same time vince wouldn't push every single smark darling
So since the day he took over? He's pushing more smark MCMs now than he's ever done in the past and he's getting the shitty ratings to show for it. The only other time he pushed darlings was the new gen era with bret and shawn and he got the ratings to show for it then as well.
>>
>/asp/ complains when crowds don't make noise
>/asp/ complains when loud crowds chant stuff they don't like
>>
>>2314831
Sorry, but you clearly didn't understand my post. Re-read it before trying again.

>>2314818
Also this
>>
Cena killed the crowds when kids started to support him.
>>
FullSail and crowds like that are still GOAT and attitude era-esque
>>
>>2314848
>loud crowds have to be annoying

you're the Jannetty of this board
>>
>>2314884

>fullsail
>GOAT

back to NXMEME
>>
>>2314871
It was more like crowds got beaten down when they realised no matter how much they cheered their fave:

>CENA
>WINS
>LOL
>>
>>2314889
dude stop chanting stuff it triggers me :(

dude why are le crowds quiet? >:(
>>
>>2313502
> if I had a kid

good thing we don't ever have to worry about that then, faggot
>>
Because they're bored

When somebody like Rock or Austin with legit charisma and a connection with the crowd shows up, they perk up a bit then WWE milks them until the crowd gets sick of them too

And few people on the roster have that connection because there's nothing relatable or engaging about them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.