[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he wasn't competing against the most unexpected angle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WM-12.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
WM-12.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
If he wasn't competing against the most unexpected angle of all time (Hogan heel turn), could he have drawn some dimes?
>>
No because he didn't draw his second run either and his retirement match at WM26 did the lowest buyrate since WM19.
>>
>>2310660
no, his spectacular talents don't register to the greater population. his kinda like a prestige wrestler, you'd rather have him than let WCW or someone else have him, same thing with Taker.
>>
Shawn apparently did good numbers on house shows.

>>2310662
>blaming HBK for 26's buyrate

Why do Cena, Batista, Edge, Jericho & Undertaker get a pass?
>>
>>2310675
It was "streak vs career", that was the biggest deal as was the (supposedly) highly anticipated rematch after the classic the previous year. Vince also deserves blame for wasting time with an awful Bret Hart storyline that was about 8 years too late, but Shawn's match and story was the biggest deal
>>
>>2310678
You do know that the main event for the show wasn't announced ahead of time, right?

>-t. somebody that watched live
>>
>>2310694
Yes I do, and I also know that everyone was expecting Taker/Shawn to go on last after they stole the show the previous year and the disaster that was HHH/Orton. No way they were going to do that again and put Cena/Batista last

It was Shawn Michaels potential retirement, that was the biggest draw and deal
>>
>>2310698
>everyone was expecting Taker/Shawn to go on last

Well I can tell you right now that is most certainly not true.
>>
>>2310660
Nope. Only thing HBGay was drawing was semen out of Vince's ball sack
>>
>>2310660
Probably not.

He wasn't interesting until he came back humbled
>>
>>2310708
I disagree

http://prowrestling.net/article.php?Twilling-s-WWE-WrestleMania-26-preview-and-predictions-The-Undertaker-vs.-Shawn-Michaels-in-a-streak-vs.-career-match-Bret-Hart-finally-gets-a-chance-at-revenge-against-Vince-McMahon-John-Cena-vs.-Batista-Chris-Jericho-vs.-Edge-MITB-10949

>The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels in a streak vs. career match: If there was an all time WrestleMania card, this match would be on it. This is the true main event of this show and I would be very surprised if it did not go on last

People were expecting it to go last after they stole the show and it was Shawn Michaels last match. Why wouldn't that go on last? And regardless, "streak vs career" was still the biggest draw
>>
>>2310720
>I disagree.

That's Nice.

I watched it live.
>>
>>2310724
Yeah I did too, and I just gave a link of another guy saying he would be "very surprised if it did not go on last". Here is another one

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/369717-wwe-wrestlemania-26-predictions

>Main Event: Career vs. Streak, No Disqualification or Countout

>Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker

Seems like you have bad memory
>>
>>2310726
>filthrag speculations = facts
>>
>>2310746
Why does it matter who it is from? In fact if it's from people with no insider knowledge then it should have been even more obvious what the main event was going to be

You're either baiting or have an awful memory, everyone expected it to go on last. Why wouldn't you put the match that stole the show the previous year and Shawn Michaels retirement match last?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.