[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the grim darkness of the future of sports entertainment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Asension.jpg (55KB, 953x507px) Image search: [Google]
Asension.jpg
55KB, 953x507px
In the grim darkness of the future of sports entertainment, there is only SLAMS!
>>
In the grim darkness of the tag team division, there is only A FLOP OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE ASCENSION!
>>
Do you think they wake up every Tuesday thinking "THIS will be the day it all pays off. This is the day we get our push."?

The zombie makeup looked great. WWE had a clear opportunity to salvage their careers and they chose not to. Do you think the Ascension were told when they won on Tuesday that they would be losing on Sunday? Or do you think Vince didn't tell them until that night just to get their hopes up?
>>
The Ascension suck.
>>
File: The-Ascension-FOM.jpg (47KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
The-Ascension-FOM.jpg
47KB, 642x361px
>>2309998
FALL OF MAAAAN! The dreaded 3 Stooges Routine of Doooom!
>>
>>2310002
There's moments where a viewer can tell when the wrestler just found out just before that "Yup, we're getting clowned tonight". Elimination Chamber was one of those moments.

Also the fact that the beating went a little too long, specifically to set up a comeback.
>>
>>2310002
I can only think of how much dissapointment they carry to every match they had and more at EC were their only chance to salvage their career and credibility died.

In the end it will hurt SD tag division since everyone but AA&Uces are jobbers.
>>
>>2310028
WWE has an alarming lack of faith in any NXT "graduate" that doesn't immediately fit into the main event mold, like Roman or Rollins.
>>
>>2310035
Yeah i fell like they dont even try, i mean you have Bo who has conections to Bray and he can work the mic so why not let him work with him?
>>
>>2309998
>get chumped out by a retirement tour bus

Can't imagine why they didn't get over.

>>2310035
You know how Vince loved to destroy everything he took from WCW, ECW, etc. that he didn't create?

Now he's applying that mentality to his own developmental.
>>
File: Ascension.jpg (35KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ascension.jpg
35KB, 600x300px
The Ascension returns with a BOLD BURNING FLAVOR from KFC!

Born in the dark furnace of Mephistopheles' lair!
>>
Low-level WWE writer lurking here, listen up. Put these guys in a rebranding angle where they're down and depressed about things in the back. Then Bradshaw and Farooq give them a pep talk, and they start the new APA. They'll just be big guys who kick ass, drink beer, and smoke cigars.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.