[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do snarks complain about his mic skills so much when they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0604.jpg (18KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
18KB, 225x224px
Why do snarks complain about his mic skills so much when they're no worse than Sami zayn's? It's not even like he's the first guy with bad skills to get pushed by the WWE. Lesnar was pushed harder than Roman ever during his debut year and his mic skills suck
>>
Is anyone good on the mic anymore? It seems like everyone sucks now.
>>
File: chris-jericho-enzo-amore.jpg (66KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
chris-jericho-enzo-amore.jpg
66KB, 650x366px
>>2309413
You better watch it
>>
>>2309408
But you're a smark too
>>
>>2309408
he cut the promo of 2016. his mic skills are some of the best on the roster by far

also this where he BTFO what the smarks consider someone who is 'good on the mic'

https://streamable.com/xdd9
>>
>>2309408
His "The Guy" promo was easily the promo of the year. I'd say he's one of the best on either roster on the mic. No comparison between him and someone who's mediocre on it like Zayn
>>
>>2309425
low quality bait. Roman can have a good match but hes fucking trash on the mic and you know it.
>>
>>2309408
Zayn can actually talk with some personality and fire given the right material though.
Compare Roman to some shitter like Jasethy. Zayn's better than both easily.
>>
>>2309408
Zayn doesn't have much range, but the one thing he's good at, being the pure underdog babyface, I would argue no one on the roster does better.

Roman does indeed some talent a portraying his type of character, the imposing tough guy, but unfortunately its own effectiveness is ruined because anytime he says something meant to make him look badass, it's like WWE is whispering in my ear "Do you think he's cool yet?"
Also young Lesnar had a much better look than Roman
>>
Sami in nxt cut better promos that showed more passion than Roman could ever hope to do
>>
>using Zayn as your example of a bad promo when he's the only guy who can talk naturally at all
>>
>>2309408
Roman can't shooting press. Don't compare Lesnar and Roman skills when at least the Brock had shine.
>>
kek Zayn was cutting better promos for TV main events against Kidd than Reignssidy has ever cut in his life.

>>2309419
>>2309425
>delusion of Romarks
>>
>>2310077
>Reignssidy
What? Is this a take on Leif Cassidy?
>>
>>2310080
Good boy. Have a gold star.
>>
I don't like Sami or Brock either tho.
>>
>>2309408
You're a failure as a wrestling observer if you think Zayn is that bad. How dare you even compare you faggot!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.