[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That uggo Ryback is going to kill /asp/'s ratings. Disregard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: Tyler_Breeze_bio.png (704KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Tyler_Breeze_bio.png
704KB, 900x506px
That uggo Ryback is going to kill /asp/'s ratings. Disregard Crycuck threads and talk about good wrestlers like Tyler Breeze.

Heel turn on Fandango when?
>>
Hes already a heel you stupid fuck.
>>
>>2307742
So was Owens and he just did a heel turn on Jericho. It rejuvenates the heel's threat factor.

Besides that, the ho yay cops are so inconsequential they can't even be considered face or heel anymore. They're just cannon fodder. And they've been getting sympathy cheers lately too.
>>
>>2307741
>breaking up the best tag team gimmick in the company
they should be getting a push, theyre the only interesting tag team on smackdown
>>
>>2307741
>rygod working you into a frenzy
>>
>>2307843
Maybe if they even pretended to care about the division.

Heath & Rhyno are clearly over. Why are they never used? They should be feuding with the heel teams on Smackdown and putting each of them over, starting with Breezango. But they obviously don't care about the tag division on either show at all, so they won't bother.

All it takes is one month. Ho yay cops keep making Rhyno uncomfortable, things turn violent. The crowd would care more about a Slyno match than an AA match so they'd pay attention at the ppv. Don't put it on the pre-show. Have Breezango win clean. Have Breezango win a number one contenders match next SD. Next ppv is American Alpha vs Breezango and Breezango actually seems like a somewhat legitimate contender because they have momentum.

Then while AA and Breezango are feuding, have Slyno do the same thing for Vaudvillains. Then Ascension.

And for fucks sake, don't let American Alpha beat any of them in under five minutes (or under ten fucking seconds in Simon Gotch's case). It makes the heels look weak and it makes me resent American Alpha when I used to love them.
>>
>>2307864
Thanks for the bump, Joe.
>>
>>2307741
>wanting to break up the best tag team on the main roster before they've even done anything
KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>2307874
Dude, the tag divisions are dead. They don't care about tag teams. AA have had zero stories to tell until now all of a sudden the Usos are people I should care about. No other teams on Smackdown are telling or have told any stories. There will never be a time when Smackdown runs two tag feuds simultaneously.

Over on Raw, the tag teams seem more interested in fighting Rusev than each other. G&A seem more interested in Roman than their own belts.
>>
>>2307741
>>2307745
>>2307860
>>2307878
Nigga why you sperging. You know this shit is fake, right?
>>
>>2307895
Thanks for the bump, José.
>>
Remember when Breeze wrestled Liger?

>>2307745
A heel turning on another heel is not a turn.
>>
Gay Cops is seriously my favorite tag team right now.
>>
>>2310054
I'm with you, and crowds have been cheering them consistently for at least a month now. But Usos gotta Uce, you know how it goes. Hopefully they have a spot in Mania somewhere.

What was /asp/'s opinion on the Uso's terrible Smackdown promo? It seemed like everyone involved thought it sounded way more badass than it actually did.
>>
>>2310069

Where they were pseudo in the crowd?

Absolutely awful, they were just yelling and the back and forth they did was forced and stupid. They're getting heat though cause I sure fuckin hate them
>>
>>2310069
>>2310105
I feel like the promo works when you consider the whole gimmick of Uces is that they're supposed to think they're cooler than they actually are.

Classic heel trait.
>>
>>2310110
Where do they imply that the gimmick is supposed to be uncool? It seems like a pretty authentic attempt at Puerto Rican drug dealers to me.
>>
>>2310130
They literally turned heel because they got BTFO by Alphas.
>>
>>2310143
Go on?
>>
>>2310147
Their match-up in the Tag Titles Tournament, remember?
>>
>>2310051

>"Remember when Breeze wrestled Liger?"

Lmao I legit forgot about that. NXT was awesome for a minute there
>>
>Midcard as all fuck gimmick
>People are surprised when he's called up and never gets past the midcard, let alone the bottom of the card.

When will people realize that something being over in NXT doesn't mean it is actually over.
>>
File: GG.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>2310435
Gorgeous George drew all the dollars.

>When will people realize that

About the same time you realise it's no longer 2014 and it's become clearly apparent what goes wrong in transition.
>>
>>2310459

Name 1 (one) NXT midcard-tier gimmick that has transitioned into the upper card of the main roster successfully
>>
File: 84609700.jpg (92KB, 600x399px)
84609700.jpg
92KB, 600x399px
>>2310461
Define a "midcard-tier gimmick".
>>
>>2310468
HBK is one of the lowest drawing champions ever, though. People tuned out in droves to watch the nWo over him prancing around like a male stripper.
>>
>>2310468

No Way Jose, Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, The Vaude Villains etc...

Cartoon character gimmicks that leave no room for real personality.
>>
>>2310475
And people shouted DIE ROCKY DIE at Maivia but that hasn't stopped Vince from attempting to copy that over-and-over.

>>2310477
Tyler Breeze does have a real personality tho.

>blaming Ascension or Vaudevillains for main roster burials
>>
>>2310482

You're still yet to give me an answer. Tyler breeze has no personality outside of his narcissist midcard gimmick, his entire character revolves entirely around it. He's a walking caricature, especially right now.
>>
>>2310475
He was just ahead of his time, HBK is literally better than anybody they have working for them right now.
>>
>>2310487
What do you want me to say?

Very few NXT call-ups, period, have "transitioned" well, all for exactly the same reason: the main roster booking is >>>/trash/.

>Breeze has no personality outside his narcissism

Even if that were true (and it's not) that's still a personality.

>he's got no personality
>outside his personality
>>
>>2310498

All I'm saying is characters with such drastic cartoon gimmicks have never gotten over on the main roster. Every single NXT star who has made it to at least the upper-mid card have had a realness and seriousness to their character and weren't cartoon characters. Roman, Dean, Seth, Owens, Zayne, Joe, Balor.

The only NXT gimmick that has ever been over on the main roster is Enzo and Cass based solely on the strength of Enzo's promo ability in an era where there are basically no good promos.
>>
>>2310514
Cena has been a literal cartoon ever since he began cosplaying as Vanilla Ice (and when he stopped and became a cereal box soldier) so that can't be it.
>>
>>2310521
Not that dude but wow you really don't get it at all. Sometimes I forget how stupid wrestling fans are.
>>
>>2310514
Isn't Big E the antithesis of everything you're saying?

Also, Breeze is literally over right now, getting cheer consistently leading up to, during, and after EC. So is Bo. So is So were the Vaudvillains for their first couple of months when they were booked to have long matches and given time on the mic. When's the last time you even heard Breeze speak for you to be saying anything about his character's personality?

Getting over with the crowd and being put over in matches are two different things. Look at Ryder. Are you gonna say Ryder isn't over? The crowd reacts to these guys when they're actually given a chance. But people aren't going to emotionally invest in characters who are never going to get pushed. That fault falls squarely on the main roster creative team, not on the wrestlers or their well-recieved gimmicks.

It's not Breeze's fault that he lost his first main roster match, was given a one month feud with Ziggler, and then put on Superstars to accumulate over 200 losses. People were excited for his debut. People were excited to see Ziggler pass the pretty boy torch along (Dolph was hinting at quitting around that time).

Name a champion besides Bret "the boring sack of shit" Hart and maybe pre-meme Orton who wasn't a cartoon character. Also, fuck you in general for shitting up my thread.

Also, Enzo is a Looney Toon and he's more over than 90% of the roster combined.
>>
>>2310528
Very strong argument.
>>
>>2310555
>But people aren't going to emotionally invest in characters who are never going to get pushed.

lol kill yourself mark
>>
>>2310577
I enjoy my hobby. You apparently are filled with self-resentment for your decision to watch wrestling. You seem more likely to kill yourself than I am.

Isn't Big E the antithesis of everything you're saying, by the way?
>>
>>2310577
He's completely right dumb cucktrarian.

Look at how much damage 2015 did to Ziggler.
>>
>>2310584
>>2310585

Anybody who is capable of being emotionally invested in wrestling knows enough to know or predict who is going to get pushed or not. Kill yourself marks.
>>
>>2310606
>marks don't get emotionally invested

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>2310606
So you agree the problem is more about their booking than the gimmick? Okay, then what are you arguing against?

People like Tyler's gimmick. People cheer for Tyler. Tyler gets shit booking that signals he won't even get a midcard belt. People lose hope. The gimmick was never the problem.
>>
>>2310626
I'm not the guy you were arguing with before, so don't hold me accountable for his posts.

You are mistaken in another thing as well, which is that people anticipate or expect a push for people they like, and they makes them like or dislike a person. That happened with Roman, the resentment built before the Shield ever broke up, from the smarks who know how the business works, or think they do.

Regular people enjoy wrestler for the side characters like Doink, Tyler Breeze, etc
>>
>>2310632
Okay then, mate, bruh, bruv, friendo, what are we talking about?

Tyler Breeze could have been an IC/USA champ by now with proper booking. People like his gimmick. It's creative's fault. It sounds like we both agree on this?
>>
>>2311814
Most people don't know/care/anticipate/understand who is going to be and not be pushed.

Only faggots like you. Thus, that doesn't effect who or what they get emotionally invested in.

As for Tyler Breeze, the single best thing that's ever happened to him was being teamed with Fandango, who is permanently semi-over, and their Gay Cops thing. IC/USA champ though? No fucking way.
>>
>>2311829
I'm not talking about people looking at Tyler Breeze's gimmick and realizing he won't get pushed. I'm talking about people looking at his booking.

You don't have to be a Smark to figure out that the Ascension aren't worth getting behind even if you like them. Tyler Breeze had more than 200 losses on the main roster in his first year. You don't have to be a smark to see 200 losses and think "fuck it, this guy isn't ever getting pushed is he?".

Meanwhile, if he did get pushed in the first place he would have been just fine. He, like the Vaudvillains, was well recieved on the main roster in his first month or so when he was given mic time and matches longer than five minutes. There's no reason he couldn't have been in the IC title match at Mania. There's no reason he had to lose his first match.

Tyler Breeze is a better wrestler than Fandango. Tyler Breeze is a better wrestler than half the roster. You're just being purposefully ignorant if you don't think he could be a singles champion. Again, crowds liked him. Crowds still like him. Creative doesn't like him, and your faggot ass doesn't like him. Now stop replying to my thread and shitting it up with your circular arguments.

#ByeFelicia
>>
File: 1473037519071.jpg (17KB, 301x226px) Image search: [Google]
1473037519071.jpg
17KB, 301x226px
>>2311814
>Tyler Breeze could have been an IC/USA champ
KYS mah dude, nobody cares about your husbandu.
>>
>>2311851
To be fair, looking at many US/IC title reigns in the past few years, it's not that far-fetched. Remember that Kalisto held the US title twice.

Also, I may be one of the 5 people who still like Ascension despite all the burials and I was fucking furious that AA still went over after they got beat up by Uces.
>>
>>2311848
lol gay
>>
>>2311853
Exactly. There's literally nothing wrong with the Ascension. They could have been and still could be tag champs, but people aren't going to magically get excited for a match that they know Ascension are going to lose. That's creative's fault, not the gimmick.
>>2311851
He gets cheered so you're wrong.

People would have said the same shit about Heath Slater a year ago until he finally got a push with the free agent gimmick. And surprise surprise, he was an over as fuck champion that was able to put on great matches and look believable in the ring against Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton. And Slyno stayed over despite having all of their matches on D-shows instead of Smackdown and losing their belts way too fast. And then creative tried to bury them by not letting them on TV and then hinting at a breakup. Slyno would be off TV right now if Ryder hadn't been injured. Slyno were over as fuck at EC. Creative was and still is wrong about Heath Slater. Every member of Social Outcasts would be a capable champion if given a push treated with respect. Especially Bo.

And you would have, and people absolutely did, say that Bray would never accomplish anything because of his gimmick. It turns out it wasn't the gimmick that was the problem. It was the booking. Crowds want him to be champion and he looks great in the role. Surprise surprise.

There isn't a single good reason why Tyler Breeze couldn't be a popular solo champion. You're just wrong.
>>
>>2311878
>There isn't a single good reason why Tyler Breeze couldn't be a popular solo champion

You're right, there's a dozen reasons.
>>
>>2311884
You debate like a nine year old. I guarantee you 99% of people reading this thread agree with me.

And there's that vague chance you may be trolling, but I think you might just be retarded.
>>
>>2311884
Name 5.
>>
File: laughing spic.png (1MB, 800x800px)
laughing spic.png
1MB, 800x800px
Based Trooth Bombz autist working himself into a shoot but also btfoing all of these anti-smark /asp/ies trying to shit on Gay Cops just to be contrarian.

Tripfag is writing essays detailing how btfo each of you are and all you can reply with is one word shitposts. Embarrassing.
>>
>>2313886
>He's shit in the ring
>He can't talk
>His gimmick sucks
>He's a dolph ziggler rip-off, who himself is a shawn michaels rip-off
>They tested the waters with him vs ziggler and he got crickets
>He still gets crickets

There's six
>>
>>2307864
Ew he's the same fucking age and from the same state as me. I should kill myself
>>
>>2314758
>he's shit in the ring

Well we can clearly tell you're mentally challenged already
>>
>>2314758

>retard spewing shit

what in the fuck did it mean by that
>>
>>2314758
>He's shit in the ring
>He can't talk
>His gimmick sucks

Wow, you're not just an Uggo: you're stupid, too? That's so unfortunate.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.