[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever sit back and think What a complete waste of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: images-19.jpg (7KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images-19.jpg
7KB, 276x182px
Did you ever sit back and think What a complete waste of time wrestling is?
>>
Everytime yes. But I reached the point where I'll just read up on what's happening with /asp/ and caring about results in a PPV.

Until another WCW comes along, I'm pretty much tuned out.
>>
Everytime yes. But I reached the point where I'll just read up on what's happening with /asp/ and caring about results in a PPV.

>>
If you're genuinely entertained by something to the point where you forget about this shitty-ass world that we live in for even just a moment, then it isn't a waste of time.
>>
>>2307188
If you're smart you can use it positively but i spend about 3 hours a month watching wrestling NJPW because i know Japanese and it broadens my horizon in general.

Thats why wrestling fans including smarks except myself are ugly as fuck and thats becayse im swole.

I just shitpost make fun of christian and a few others. Watching WWE is objectively a waste of time because its trash.
>>
If you're genuinely entertained by something to the point where you forget about this shitty-ass world that we live in for even just a moment, then it isn't a waste of time.
>>
Almost everything people do for leisure could be considered a waste of time
>>2307205
Cringe
>>2307229
>>2307203
True even if you are memeing
>>
Almost everything people do for leisure could be considered a waste of time
>>2307205
Cringe
>>2307229
>>2307203
True even if you are memeing
>>
>>2307188
>>
because i know Japanese and it broadens my horizon in general. Thats why wrestling fans including smarks except myself are ugly as fuck and thats becayse im swole just shitpost make fun of christian and a few others. Watching WWE is objectively a waste of time because its trash.
>>

>>
Everytime I reached the point where I'll just read up on what's with /asp/ and caring about another WCW comes along, I'm pretty much out.
>>
>>2307188
because i know Japanese Thats why wrestling fans including smarks except myself are ugly as fuck and thats becayse im swole just shitpost make fun of christian and a few others.
>>
Yes and no but and it's the of why how I know it's supposed to be
>>
>>2307188
replacing wrestling with life and yes
>>
Honestly if you still watch wrestling past the age of 15 you are a lost cause
>>

>>
>>2307188
You are a lost cause at age 15 honestly if you still watch wrestling.
>>

>>
That's why I stopped watching and just follow it through this board and shitpost during down time.
>>
>>2307188
You are a lost cause at age 15 honestly if you still watch wrestling.
>>
What is this shitposting?
>>
Watching WWE is objectively a waste of time because its trash why wrestling fans including smarks except myself are ugly as fuck and thats becayse im swole just shitpost make fun of christian and a few others.
>>
WWE is objectively a waste of time because its trash wrestling fans including smarks except myself are uglys fuck and thats becayse im swole just shitpost make fun of christian and a few others.
>>
That's why I stopped watching and just follow it through this board and shitpost during down time.
until another WCW comes along, I'm pretty much tuned out.
>>
>Nami this board on a Saturday night
Really and truly kill yourself.
>>
>>2307372
*this bored/on this board, either works
>>
>>2307372
so are you and you made a spelling error.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxc7S2EyMGk
>>
>>2307188
Why was he crying?
>>
That's why I stopped watching and just follow it through this board.
>>
File: Paige-300x281.jpg (25KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
Paige-300x281.jpg
25KB, 300x281px
>>2307203
Agreed.

here is a pic of a cute doggie as thanku
>>
Not worse than any other timewaster people engage in. The fact that you're on 4chan alone is testament to that. People who live perfectly efficiently and can brag about it wouldn't spend more time on the internet beyond speaking to important contacts and researching.
>>
>>2307296
Your life must be awful, grandpa
>>
If nothing else, it helps re-masculate society. Get's rid of some of the numale cucked feminist men. Gives the nation a bit of much needed testosterone.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.