[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kane has been married to his wife Crystal since 1995, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 4

>Kane has been married to his wife Crystal since 1995, and has two beautiful stepdaughters... Even though he's a stepdad, he has always treated them as his own.

Kane? More like Kuck.
>>
8/10 made me google it, read his entire wikipedia page, and follow the reference to the original article
>>
Kane could have been knocking up sexy, young ring rats. Why would he want a used bitch? Why would someone that can afford a $100000 car buy an old used and abused rental?

Wait are his stepkids hot?
>>
>>2307165
Lmao.
>>
>>2307165
>Memetarian
>>
>>2307176
Because it's what on the inside that counts
>>
>>2307165
>Crystal

100% she was a stripper
>>
>>2307193
Weren't like 90% of wrestlers wives from the 90's?
>>
>>2307180
lmao!
>>
>>2307165
>libertarian
>wondering what he would want to do with two young stepdaughters
>>
>>2307165
Kek
>>
>>2307212
What's your fucking problem?
>>
>>2307208
upon further reflection, yes probably
>>
>>2307180
Yeah sure when she's just a dumpster

>the only thing that matters in a bitch is me
>>
>>2307165
You trumpcucks really are stupid. He met a chick, she already had two daughters, they got married. I highly doubt there was any sort of sexual humiliation he was seeking in this. Stop projecting.
>>
>>2307419
Hello cuck! How does it feel raising another man kids? Knowing that your genes will never pass on?
>>
>>2307434
Not the guy you replied to, but my father has been a step father since I was one year old, and is an infinitely better person than my deadbeat father would have been.
>>
>>2307165
>Implying that it wasnt Kane that cucked the original husband so hard that he left because he couldnt compete with The Red Big Cock.
>Implying that he isnt seizing his step daughters as we speak.

Its not incest if they arent blood related but it still feels as good. Based Kane.
>>
>>2307438
Does he at least impregnated your mom? If not then nice guys don't pass down genes while alphas do
>>
>>2307438
your stepdad is a halfman cuck fag
>>
>>2307461
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>implying the whole thread isn't full of self-denying cucks anyway
>>
>>2307434
How does it feel knowing your "children" call another man Daddy, and will love, cherish and care for him in his old age while you die alone?

>m-muh genes
Literally nobody cares except you
>>
Quality thread you have here !
>>
>>2308011
History cares fag. When Noone will remember me or you or any distant offspring, my genes will still live on.

There will not be a trace of you left in 50 years.
>>
>>2307451
>we
>>
>>2307451
fuck, this is a good point
>>
>>2307176
do you realize his wife was probably hot in her 20s?
>>
>>2308065
You don't know your great great Granddads names. Don't joke.

Leave the cucks alone. Why beat a man when he's down.
>>
>>2307165
>Kane? More like Kuck.

Meanwhile, OP will never kiss a woman who isn't a relative, let alone have sex with one, but hey...isn't that Kane guy pathetic too?
>>
Kane is the biological father of his kids, look it up

He is too economically disciplined to not run a cost-benefit analysis of marrying a woman with two kids
>>
>>2307165
He cheats on her on the road.
>>
>>2307176
because even if ur ultra billionarie you must get a woman at your level, kane is ugly as fuck, so he actually got a nice wife desu.
>>
File: tumblr_lnkjivvkZA1qao5uro1_400.jpg (55KB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lnkjivvkZA1qao5uro1_400.jpg
55KB, 384x576px
>>2307176
>Wait are his stepkids hot?
Did they?
>>
>>2307438
Lmfao your stepdad, like Kuck, is a YUGE cuck
>>
>>2307165
>my wife's daughters

THE SHITTY OF KANE
>>
I wouldn't mind raising another man's daughter, but raising another man's son, that's where I draw the line
>>
>>2308846
based kane copping a feel on camera
>>
File: kane.gif (2MB, 382x212px) Image search: [Google]
kane.gif
2MB, 382x212px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8xphl-CyvU
>>
>>2308846
Kanes old so thats probably his granddaughter desu
>>
>step daughters

do u think big glenn fucks them?
>>
>>2307434
I'm a cuck because I live in the reality that women have kids? You really need to stop using that word. The funny thing is I bet you have a step Dad and you come on 4chan to project. Your real dad will be back from the store any day, kid.
>>
>>2308077
WUZ
>>
>>2308254
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTWjgF31R6k
here he is admitting it himself
>>
>>2307176
Young Kane not knocking up ring rats and having to pay child support for 18 years. Fucking brilliant on his part. Doesn't need that baby mama drama.
>>
>>2307176
I mean, Kane isn't exactly an Adonis himself, sometimes you gotta settle for somebody more your speed.

He marries some hot piece of ass, eventually she starts yearning for somebody in her league, and then...
>>
ITT : A bunch of fat eternal virgins discuss women and relationships.

el o el
>>
>>2309618

Hi, Glenn! Decided to take some time off raising another man's kids to do damage control on 4chan, I see.
>>
>>2308822
i bet he fucks whores on the road and comes home for a cozy life with plain wifey
>>
>>2309389
>"the reality that women have kids"

Huh?
>>
File: 1484989634489.jpg (171KB, 680x967px) Image search: [Google]
1484989634489.jpg
171KB, 680x967px
>>2309531

>seven foot tall millionaire
>anyone being out of his league

I don't give a fuck how ugly he is
>>
>>2307176
>tfw it would've been all crazy bitches with kidnap and rape fetishes
>>
I don't understand why the alt-right makes fun of men who raise children who aren't their own. There is a direct correlation between fatherlessness and crime rates, not to mention the feminization of young boys and the effect it has on young girls believing that men are unnecessary. Good step-fathers will keep society together.
>>
>>2309792
Women over 25 without kids are exceedingly rare. The divorce rate is more than 50%. A chick having kids is usually the best defense against her asking you to knock her up, or when it accidentally happen when she forgets to take the pill.
>>
>>2309810
>the alt-right

What's that?
>>
>>2307165
He is a cuck. SAD!
>>
>>2309821
>talking to women over 25 years old

Explain why you would do this....
>>
>>2309810
I am too selfish with my money to ever spend a nickel of it raising some bastard spawn. If I was a millionaire like Kane I might feel differently but no way in fuck am I taking on the responsibility of a kid who is probably already fucked up from being abandoned once
>>
>>2307165
THE BIG RED KEK
>>
I guess there's no question anymore, Beeg is the all time best big man.
>>
>>2310120
This. I can see the appeal of being a stepmother though. All the fun of being a parent without having to wreck your vagina.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.