[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback Rips How WWE Handled Tyson Kidd's Injury, Calls Out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: rybackwwe.jpg (26KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
rybackwwe.jpg
26KB, 630x420px
>"WWE should make sure, 100%, that not only is he taken care of for the rest of his life, and I mean well beyond taken care of, they should bend over backwards time and time again for him because they took away… this guy loved wrestling, not just as much… on another level, and what they took away from him, and, by the way, and to take as f--king long as they did to f--king apologize, I'll personally say it right here on the podcast: f--k you, Vince, and f--k you, Kevin, for not being f--king men and not f--king apologizing to this human being that you ruined. And Vince, you are a f--king piece of s--t, I'm going to say it right here, for everything that you did that night to go out there and f--king create that circumstance. And you should hate yourself when you look in the mirror."

How is he so based?
>>
Doubt Vince cares, he knows he's a piece of shit.
>>
So does this guy have anything to say that isn't ripping WWE or the current state of wrestling?
>>
>>2306695
No one cares about anything else he has to say you moron
>>
>>2306789
Is that why millions of people around the world listen to Conversation with the Big Guy?
>>
>>2306789
Doesnt he have a brand of soft drink or something?
>>
>>2306684
the big guy has drawn more dimes criticizing the wwe than he ever did wrestling for them
>>
>>2306684
>It's a "Ryback can't let go of the past, and shoots on WWE" episode

I've seriously begun to hate this whiny cunt. You can talk about literally anything else. It doesn't always have to be "WWE is the worst, amiright?"

Guess what, injuries happen. It's the profession you chose, it's the profession Tyson Kidd chose. Everytime you wrestle, you have to acknowledge that there is an inherent risk.

Fuck this guy, and fuck his special snowflake attitude.
>>
>>2306830
You're not too smart are you?
>>2306835
How is that relevant?
>>
>>2306888
hey fuck you dude the soft drink thing is kinda cool
>>
>>2306898
still has 0 fucking relevance
>>
>wahhh he loved wrestling
>wahhhh vince is a piece of shit
>waaaaahhhhh it's vince and kevin's fault that he took the bump wrong

fuck off cryin' ryan. Kidd was a dogshit manlet vanilla CAW and nobody gives a shit what you have to say.
>>
>>2306835
He has a supplement line which is all natural and made of the best ingredients that exist
>>
File: 1485393824163.png (241KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485393824163.png
241KB, 364x354px
>>2307614
bwahaha haha what a faggot
>>
>>2307614
>>2307620
https://youtu.be/BEMlvjJ9uxo
>>
>>2307632
Real funny, if you knew Ryback you'd know that he cares about his fans and giving back to them and that's what he's doing with his all natural feed me more supplement line
>>
>>2307108
Contrarian Vince ass kisser
>>
>Nattie actually getting pushed on Smackdown and having a proper feud with Nikki
>only started happening after the injury

Pretty obvious she's earning the money now. If they were so bad Nattie would still be buried.
>>
>>2306684
>cryback talking about injuries and unsafe working
top lel
>>
>>2306684
I guess he's finally realised that he's NEVER EVER coming back to WWE and decided to burn his bridges.
>>
>>2306684
Pat just put a trip on we all know it's you.

Podcast is solid though, good to hear you and Ryback being so honest
>>
>>2307790
>we
>>
>Ryback calls out WWE for being cunts
>same smarks that do the same on the daily shit on based Ryback for E X P O S I N G Vincetty

Makes ya think
Makes ya ponder
>>
>>2306684
Dude needs to learn to let go he just looks like an ass now. By doing all these shoot interviews and charging $5000 a pop at indies he's killed his career.
>>
>>2308122
>By doing all these shoot interviews and charging $5000 a pop at indies he's killed his career.

He does other shit outside of strictly wrestling to make his money. He just does these shoots to maintain some semblance of relevance, get himself a platform for his other ventures, and, in the case of the unreasonably hefty indie fees, make some casual bonus money from retard money-mark indie feds.
>>
>>2308126
>retard money-mark indie feds
Even those feds want fuck all to do with him.
>>
>>2308122
So because he knows how much he's worth he's killing his career?
>>
>>2308315
He gets a few booking here and there. It's really just tangential income. Even if he only gets one booking per year, that's 5k of shits-and-gigs money.
>>
>>2308637
He makes more in one match than you do in an entire month mark
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.