[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MODS ADMINS JANNIES Hear our desperate plea. We need poster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (171KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1080x1080px
MODS
ADMINS
JANNIES

Hear our desperate plea. We need poster IDs to deal with the insane level of spamming, samefagging and shitposting on this board. I realize it would be difficult to ban the NEET responsible for it so we could at least expose his samefagging.
>>
Just delete the board lol
>>
>>2306178
Also flags please.
>>
>>2306178
All the serious offendors use multiple IP's for it anyway so ID's wouldn't do shit, don't like using an anonymous board head over to reddit.
>>
>>2306178
Go back to ya safe space
>>
>>2306178
Anon, maybe reddit or wooo is better suited for you.
>>
go back to discord autist
>>
>>2306178
You Trump fags just cucked yourself into a shoot. Being anon is the whole point of 4chan.

>>2306375
This.
>>
>>2306375
>>2306376
>>2306379
>>2306398
>>2306475
samefag. OP's point proved
>>
>>2306501
Nope, I was only >>2306475
>>
>>2306178
>>2306361
IDs would be pointless since they're using multiple IPs. Flags would intensify the shitposting and everyone would accuse an anon with a Canadian flag as Carter. Deleting wrestling from this board is a better solution
>>
>>2306664
>Flags would intensify the shitposting and everyone would accuse an anon with a Canadian flag as Carter.
I don't see the problem with this. It's better than everyone thinking everyone else is Carter.
>>
>>2306178
Isn't there a way to just change Anonymous to "Carter"?
>>
>>2306701
Flags are a gimmick on other boards, they aren't meant to be for fixing problems. Besides Carter can change countries considering he had 2 Flags with the same trip. The rules aren't enforced heavily over here and this board has an average of 4 users
>>
>>2306701
maybe you retarded autists should get a clue and stop shitposting then
>>
It's simple, Region ban Carter, that way no matter how many times he switches IP he wont be able to post unless he has a 4chan pass which I'm sure the fat fuck won't buy.
>>
>>2306829
Ya silly
>>
>>2306829
>Carter can change countries considering he had 2 Flags with the same trip
>He has more privileges than a 4Chan Pass user
This kind of shit happens on other boards too, this one has less users and slower, so he's easy to identify. There is a reason why the founder gave up
>>
>>2306664
At least it would narrow carter down. Would also give us a clue to if the other two trips in the triNEETy, triphammer and daCreaner, are different people or just carter's split personalities.
>>
>>2306178
Cringe
>>
>>2306178
Tana a cute
>>
>>2306829
>He doesn't know that Carter is a mod here

Lurk more
>>
Or maybe make a wrestling only board
>>
>>2308060
Hiroyuki can't afford it.
He even wanted to remove some slow boards with no real activities few months ago to cut costs.
>>
>>2306178
>we
>>
>>2308060
That's what caused the problem in the first place. It's better to contain wrestling in a general. What's happening here is
>Tripfag making threads for anything that pops up in his mind.
>He can bypass the 5 thread limit
>He can bypass ban
>Mods are busy with the faster more important boards
>He's trying to get memes over so he can crosspost it on Reddit

/asp/ also attracts the worst wrestling crowd, ones that are banned or kicked out of other communities. Moot never wanted a wrestling board
>>
>>2308072
He can, he is a con artist well known on gook chans.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.