[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

outlaw wrestlers are bottom guy outlaw wrestlers couldnt even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1848.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
outlaw wrestlers are bottom guy

outlaw wrestlers couldnt even jannety in the wwe top tier talent everywhere in locker room you outlaw wrestlers have what? James elsworth lol oh and sorry smarcks aj style started in wwe and i liked him before any of you clowns could connect to the internet and watch botchamania videos laughing at how guys ten times your athletic ability slip up sometimes just like you slipped up in life or while you slip on your way to the fridge in your room and no its not a minifridge
>>
>>2305388
BASED DEANGOD BURYING OUTLEL """"WRESTLING""""
>>
>>2305392
not dean im sick off othter wrestles outside of wwe act like they are good without wwe but when they come to wwe they are jobbers explain this1 also same people who talk mad smack bout ro man rains but there darling wrestler cant face him eye to eye snooserweight jobbers so small like the numbers they draw thats why there business goes out and wwe remains
>>
>>2305388
sticky pls
>>
Here is list of wrestles that need to be cut to save company

>bayley
>every janetty no seth
>triple h / stephanie
>foley
>otunga/cole/everyone
>jindal
>cruiserweight no pale guy gentleman and neville midget
>becketty
>most tag teams they are so irrelephant i cant remember them all
>lana she is traitor whore
>sami "no meme cuck" zaynge
>nia jax
>every wrestler that i cant tell if it is apolo crews or not
>apollo cruise
>daniel bryan
>horse
>joe (hurt seth A+ player)
>sting
>taker
>lesnar doesnt care about anything
>rtruth/goldust good people just no draws and only draw from companh pockets
>corbin reddit
>ellsworth
>each wrestle that couldnt draw free space in my head to list them here like jericho
>>
>>2305554
Wow thanks for this list, it was well made and provides many talking points with my company. I will be sure to take some actions with these suggestions thank you for posting this.-HHH
>>
>>2305569
Not welcome dum shit. Do you know how your actions affect this company? Vince shouldv kicked you to the street after you brought DX to the ground after hbk flew so high the only dime you ever drew was out of stepanie pocket whoch reaches into vinces haha big guy taking from eldery i bet you couldnt draw a dime at a slot machine stupid you think you are tough for sledgehammer and pumpking people on tough enough really show that is not real like you maybe you should step side and let a bull take over your sexual desires like carmella sutra and elmsworth bunch of no draw like you could actually draw enough to be a blue blooded rich folk helmsey lol sike you have karisma of default karacter of video game you phony fighter i can name five wrestles that can actualy hit bumps and take bumps while dimes fly in funny how wwe talent can also have mind of outlaw no draws but have every oportunipy to not be that guy
>>
wow this thread made me think about not watching wrestling other than wwe very good points being brought up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.