[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'M A NICE MAN >YEAH I'M A NICE MAN >YEAAAAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: billy gunn.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
billy gunn.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
>I'M A NICE MAN
>YEAH I'M A NICE MAN
>YEAAAAAAAH

What was his gimmick exactly? Being nice?
>>
>>2304766
This thread is terrible and you should feel bad.
>>
The singer CLEARLY sings ''I'm an ass man".

Like, he enunciated the word "ass" and everything.

How the fuck could anyone hear that as the word "nice".
>>
>>2304819
Don't work ya self into a shoot now lil guy
>>
>>2304766
umm. you misheard the words buddy. he says ASSman, not NICEman. if you would like i could find the entire lyrics on a google search and post the website url and the verse here for you.
>>
File: 12394990234.jpg (27KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
12394990234.jpg
27KB, 304x400px
Remember when he was "THE ONE"

What was his gimmick exactly? Being Jet Li?
>>
>>2304894
It rhymes with Gunn

>>2304766
He was "Mr. Ass" which meant he was fixated on ass and brapposting. He occasionally mooned other wrestlers to the delight of females and gay smarks in the audience.
>>
File: 1464060117970.jpg (105KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464060117970.jpg
105KB, 500x500px
>>2304899
>Billy Gunn was the proto-BRAP poster irl
Deepest lore.
>>
>>2304766
This is underrated as fuck OP, you're a 5 star man
>>
>>2304894
>What was his gimmick exactly?

Being a failed Lex Luger with a GOAT theme
>>
>>2304958
His theme literally sounds like it's from Full House of something.
>>
>>2304965

In what way?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjqn51Wm3Es
>>
>>2304766

This shitty comedy gimmick still had WAY more character than most of the roster today.
>>
>>2304958
>failed lex luger

lex luger is a failed lex luger
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.