[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone talks about how HHH shouldn't have main evented

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 731910-triple_20h.jpg (24KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
731910-triple_20h.jpg
24KB, 341x480px
Everyone talks about how HHH shouldn't have main evented a certain Mania, so which ones were it correct for him to go on last?

I'd say 2000 (singles match vs The Rock instead), 20, and 21. 22 he was over as fuck in the main event but i never felt him and cena ever clicked in the ring or on the mic, didn't really enjoy their match. Would have rather had HHH and Shawn swap their roles that year
>>
>>2303648
2000. 20-22, 32

32 he only main evented because of the massive injury problem that was happening, if everyone was healthy he wouldn't have been in that spot. 25 is debatable because it was the main feud on RAW going in but I'm sure hhh of all people knew that match would steal the show. 18 obviously it shouldn't have main evented
>>
>>2303654
>that match

was referring to taker/shawn
>>
Cena vs HHH was a GOAT Asa's feud and match kys
>>
>>2303648
2000 was alright, would have been better with The Rock only as you said.

X8 was a disaster, if they wanted to capitalise on Haitch's heat they were fools not to put Austin as a heel with him and tell that Two Man Power Trip story, or at least build up Jericho more convincingly. Hell, maybe even Angle could have worked, better than wasting him in a forgettable match with Kane when he was the champ not even 6 months before.

XIX should have been feuding with RVD instead of Booker who was not over.

20 and 21 I wouldn't change.

22 is average.

25 was just a shit match, good build and story imo didn't capitalize.

28 Hell in a Cell was an embarrassing middle aged cringefest. Bret was right to shit on it, 4/10.

29 was awful with Brock and was unbelievable that Haitch put himself over.

30 with Bryan was solid.

31 with Sting, again why put yourself over? NWO and DX stuff was fun I guess.

32 was absolute dogshit. It was just embarrassing for all parties involved, so obvious that they ran out of ideas and scrambled. Then to deliver a boring as fuck match. Sad!
>>
>>2303675
>31 with Sting, again why put yourself over?

I guess the logic was for his heel promo later in the show, rubbing it in the fans faces before Rock/Rousey came out. If he lost the match and then came out and did the same thing he'd look like a geek
>>
>>2303692
Bring Ronda out earlier in the show, lay down for Sting like the entire world knew you should.

B-but m-muh heat
>>
>>2303675
I agree with everything except 19 and 28.
>>
The match itself was garbo, but WrestleMania 32, if only because the rest of that card was just as garbo and the only other REAL candidate to go on last is Shane/Undertaker, and if Undertaker's going over, it going on last doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2303648
Here is the list of Wrestlemanias HHH should have main evented:
>>
>>2303648
2000, 20-22, 25, 32 were right

Should have gone last 27, 28, 29, 31
>>
>>2303648

He has main evented mania SEVEN times and the only good match to come out of that was the triple threat with Shawn and Benoit.

So in my mind that's the only one he deserved to go last on.
>>
Wrestlemania X-8 due to him winning the rumble.
>>
>>2303648

yes it was for the title, but he shouldn't have went on last at X-8. Rock/Hogan was too special of a match to not go on last. they fucked up right there.
>>
>>2304128
And even that match technically doesn't count so that's zero out of six
>>
2000. Then he should've been a mid card act for the rest of his career.
>>
File: AJ Styles.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
AJ Styles.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>2304013
>Lesnar vs HHH
>WM 29
>Headlining the card

Get. OUT.
>>
>>2304013
You must be joking. His matches with Undertaker were dogshit, and I love Triple H. Miz deserved the main event at 27. Rock and Cena had to be the main event at 28. There wasn't a more qualified match than Rock v Cena II to main event 29. Lesnar sucks shit when his opponent isn't just jobbing. His match with Sting was also shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.