[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they go up against teams of 2 when there's three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

Why do they go up against teams of 2 when there's three of them?

Why is that allowed?
>>
Because of the freebird rule you idiot
>>
>>2303488
Affirmative Action
>>
To be fair it's essentially Kofi and Big E with Xavier as a manager. He's usually only in to eat a pin or to hot tag E.
>>
>>2303544
He has been the last man standing several times before, and him and Kofi have defended without Big E before. He's had plenty of opportunities to shine in the ring. This meme is stale.
>>
>>2303555
Hi Xavier!
>>
3/5th compromise
>>
>>2303567
It's not an opinion. It's an observable fact. It can be measured as a number. Observed as a statistic. Xavier gets plenty of ring time.
>>
>>2303581
But that's not true at all. It's usually him on the outside as the manager. No one is saying he doesn't get any ring time at all, but he's essentially the manager
>>
>>2303555
Also only ND guy to had a match with AJ and he looked pretty good.

>le AJ can make anyone look good.
Miz
Curtis
Hawkings.
>>
Because they started as a heel group that would use the extra man to their advantage constantly and when they turned face it wouldn't have made sense to change what had gotten them over in the first place.
>>
The Freebird rule is such heelish bullshit that I can't believe they gave the record to a face team that uses it.
>>
>>2303994
I'm don't even understand why they had the Wyatts do it if they were only gonna hold the belts for a month.

So Harper could mess Snek up? He could have done that without even being in the match.
>>
>>2304156
I feel like the reign was gonna be longer before Ryder's leg exploded.
>>
One nigger = 3/5 of a white man.

3 * 3/5 = 9/5
2 * 5/5 = 10/5

So even with the three of them, they're still not equal to a white tag team.
>>
>>2304194
Yep. Ryder was the original pick to win the Rumble.
>>
>>2304194
I don't think so. They needed to sew the seeds of the breakup and Harper fucking up was the catalyst. Probably would have just dropped the belts to Hype Bros.
>>
>>2304249
This is the correct answer.
Read a book, smarks
>>
>>2304338
I fucking hope not, because the idea of Zack being that close to a belt and losing it AGAIN makes me wanna kill myself a little.
>>
black privilege
>>
>>2303569
>underrated post
>>
>>2303994
To be fair, the New Day were heels when they won the belts the first time
>>
>>2304526
This.

Dont ever believe anything that Vince books that is slightly resembling a push for Ryder.

I wonder if once Vince dies will Ryder achieve grand slam.
>>
>>2303488
Spirit Squad was Tag Champs and there was like 6 niggas in the group
>>
>>2304249
I could totally see vince saying that shit backstage.
>>
The only reason I don't like it is because there's no reason for all other heel tag teams to not be 3 people.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.