[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince Russo >A happily married man with multiple kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: russo cornette-min.jpg (45KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
russo cornette-min.jpg
45KB, 645x370px
>Vince Russo
>A happily married man with multiple kids and believes in god
>Saved the business in its darkest hour
>Supports Trump

>Jim Cornette
>A literal cuckold with no kids that doesn't believe in god (also thinks Family Guy is funny and hates Trump https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rx2Xrs_uAQ)
>Did jack shit for the business and his biggest contribution is a rant on WWF RAW

Yet the internet worships the latter.

Makes you think
>>
>internet worships Cornette

holy shit we got ourselves a time traveler
>>
russo is a one trick pony who had great success for a short time and failed everywhere else. However, cornette got canned from WWE, TNA, WCW, and ROH and two of those promotions got much better after he left (WCW and ROH). That's a disaster

Even with Russo's short term success he did far more than Cornette
>>
I don't think anyone likes either you idiot
>>
File: 1479159787623.png (16KB, 584x111px) Image search: [Google]
1479159787623.png
16KB, 584x111px
>>2303355
>OP SEETHING IN HIS 5XL "I'M A HUGGER" T-SHIRT
>>
Ever since cornette started bashing the young cucks and Kenny omega he's hated now

Regardless he got fired from like five different companies and did fuck all in any of them. SMW was a nice little niche for a little while, that's it
>>
The Internet doesn't worship Cornette. It's pretty understood that he's generally a cranky fossil that hates everything. And Russo is a literal retard, I don't know how he still has a following.
>>
>>2303363
moar leik ever since his ROH booking was so terrible it caused the ROHbots to pelt the rings with >>>/trash/
>>
>>2303364
"Old man yells at clouds" gimmick Cornette is at least entertaining in his rants.

Russo is just awful. He doesn't have any good quality about him right now. I don't care what he did in past.
>>
>>2303362
KEKS BTFO

wtf I love Cornette now
>>
Both of them are fucking stupid. Cornette is atleast fun to hear shoot outside of his political shit.

Russo is s dumb piece of shit with an annoying new yawker accent with no friends but disco inferno so he skypes random teenagers in an effort to keep himself relevant. Also twitter. Ever notice how much of a reactionary faggot he is? its the only way he stays relevent. Say some incredibly bullshit contrarian thing on twitter and boom. It makes sense why /asp/ likes him though.
>>
>>2303355

I'm still convinced McMahon sent Russo to WCW to destroy it from the inside.
>>
>>2303399
WCW was swirling down the toilet well before Russo got there. Vince being a mastermind who sent Russo in as a sabotaging mole sounds like WEW re-writing history yet again.
>>
I am seething with hate for old man Cornette. When will he dry up and blow away?
>>
>>2303404
>WCW was swirling down the toilet well before Russo got there.

That's just not true

A couple botched angles does not equal going down the toilet
>>
Based Corny still working the Rometty marks on /asp/.

Meanwhile Russo got locked out of his twitter account because he didn't pay his intern.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.