[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Couple of years ago (Before I started watching NXT) >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: You Either Die a Hero....png (274KB, 404x345px) Image search: [Google]
You Either Die a Hero....png
274KB, 404x345px
> Couple of years ago (Before I started watching NXT)
> Read on dirtsheet they've fired guy called Kassius Ohno because he wasn't bothered about losing weight
> Look him up, see pic on the left
> "Hey, he's not that fat, he's not fat at all, this makes no sense"
> Look up Chris Hero again a few months later see pic on the right
> What the fuck happened?
>>
>>2302109
and now he is back in the fold
>>
>got resigned as Kassius Ohno and not Chris Hero
fucking everyone knew him as Chris Hero, pretty dumb
>>
>>2302109
Good on the WWE for quitting their discriminatory fat shaming shit.
>>
>>2302163
Yeah, but there's plenty of fat wrestlers, always has been. Look at Heavy Machinery for one. Just give Hero a singlet and let him do his thing.
>>
So he gained more weight and WWE rehired him. I don't get it. I wonder if he told them "Sure, I'll come back but I'm not losing weight or working out." and WWE was like "ok, but your keeping the stupid name".
>>
>>2302168
They were probably asking him to be the left but he was already heading towards the right. Those are promotional photos, ticket buyers expect to see the left. You can be fat but you can't have that drastic of a body change in that short of time and not piss at least one paying customer off.
>>
>>2302168
heavy machinery aren't doughy though they're big boys they're monsters

the problem with hero is he has a gut and thats it
>>
>>2302277
>mu-muh lardasses arent fat they are just husky mommy says so
i understand that its nice to have someone to realate to but dont kid yourself
>>
>>2302163
> fat shaming
fat slob detected
>>
>>2302174
It's just Haitch getting more stroke within the company and hiring top indy darlings.
>>
>>2302271
>in that short of time

Literal years between those photos.
>>
>>2302174
except Hero came up with Kassius Ohno himself, he didnt want to give WWE control over Chris Hero.
>>
>>2303461
Kassius Ohno is his creation ? fat and dumb , nice combination.
>>
>>2302163
No such thing as fat shaming. The fat is the physical representation of shame on a person. How can you shame that which is Shame itself.
>>
>>2302163
This. WWE has been anti-fat for what seems like forever. Now they're finally giving larger guys like Owens and Wyatt what they deserve.

I hope Ohno goes to SD and wins the Intercontinental championship and Joe wins the US title so we can have an incredible moment with all 4 champions being larger guys.

I'd mark so hard if all 4 of them held their belts up while raising hands together as the crowd chanted "You deserve it".
>>
>>2303411
But it's true. It all depends on your frame and where the fat is stored on your body. All fat isn't the same.
>>
If he's gonna be fat he needs to just be obese, being inbetween fat and skinny is the worst
>>
>>2303884
he is obese as fuck bitch tits
>>
>>2303634
cringe
>>
>>2303634
>as the crowd chanted "you deserve it"

Kill yourself
>>
>>2303634
>we
>>
>>2302114
That's the whole WWE thing with characters, though. They want the popularity of the wrestler to then build their own character on top of.

Ie, Finn Balor is no longer Prince Devitt, Kevin Owens is no longer Kevin Stein, either. If the wrestler leaves, they want to keep creative control of the character and merchandising. Very few new signings get to keep their indie names in WWE.
>>
Based Hero working the obese marks.
>>
>>2303634
>Wyatt
He's bear mode.

Look up a gym pic of the guy, he's solid muscle.
>>
>>2306098
Based Ohno working obese people by showing them it could be worse
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.