[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$6 million a year to turn your head against the camera and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

>$6 million a year to turn your head against the camera and wrestle 5 matches

What a sweet deal
>>
>>2299964
Fuck, he's so autistic
>>
File: bork.jpg (61KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
61KB, 1200x675px
>>2300043
>>
>>2300043

Is he?
>>
File: everymansreaction.png (50KB, 165x177px) Image search: [Google]
everymansreaction.png
50KB, 165x177px
>>2299964

MFW when it's been three years since his 2014 murder spree.
>>
He's gonna actually try at WM33, right? RIGHT?
>>
The 2014-2015 murder spree from Brock was the only reason I had the Network or was even paying attention to wrestling. I hung on as long as I could through 2015 and most of 2016. But I rage quit and rage quit hard during Brock V. Goldberg at Summerslam. I've never been that pissed off at wrestling. Even during my young anon Attitude mark days.

When I watched the OSW recap of Royal Rumble this year and especially saw that Orton won, I realize I made the best decision not devoting $10 and a couple hours a month to this bullshit company anymore.
>>
>>2300062
Wasn't at summerslam you fucking retard get a life
>>
>>2300073
lol
>>
>>2299964
You mean "wrestle"
>>
>>2300062
>I have a boner for watching the same match over, and over, and over
It wasn't even at Summerslam it was at survivor series, fuck off retard
>>
File: castrotroyLAUGHnigga.gif (2MB, 187x155px) Image search: [Google]
castrotroyLAUGHnigga.gif
2MB, 187x155px
>>2300073
>>2300099

>these fags accuse others of not having a life for not having encyclopedia knowledge of big burly man play fighting in underwear

lel, kill yourselves.
>>
>>2300105
>Remembering events that happened in the last year is an encyclopedia of knowledge
Alzheimer's is hitting you hard isn't it grandpa?
>>
Heyman talking shit while Brock just stays in one place trying to look intimidating, is one thing.

But who the fuck greenlit the idea to have Heyman talk shit in the background, barely in sight, while Brock has an extreme close-up and is moving his head like he's looking in the mirror to make sure he shaved correctly?

The whole thing looked retarded.
>>
>>2299964
Not a native english speaker but what was Heyman talking about? I could only understand that Heyman agreed with Owens but Brock disgreed.

Was Heyman trashing or putting over Kevin?
>>
>>2300062
This. Lesnar was the only thing worthwhile in WWE during his unbeaten streak, and the fucker would only show up 5 times a year
>>
>>2300261

paul puts kevin over, he respects and fears all of brock's opponents

brock does not, he is a badass killing machine
>>
>>2300204
It's not hard to get summerslam and survivor series mixed up, autist.
>>
>>2300273
I see thanks.

Sounded more like Brock was going to make KO his target.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.