[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly were they thinking when they did this? Was it supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: fingerpoke.jpg (25KB, 480x276px) Image search: [Google]
fingerpoke.jpg
25KB, 480x276px
What exactly were they thinking when they did this?

Was it supposed to draw dimes?
>>
it involves kevin nash, of course drawing dimes wasn't the reason they did this
>>
WORKED
>>
it did
>>
>>2299696
it did it just to humor themselves. after all marks already paid for this
>>
It made everyone hate them. They were heels. It was good for business.
>>
I thought it was bullshit but then Gold Berg was getting beat up and tasered and I thought that was awesome
>>
You're still talking about it.
>>
>>2299696
you're literally still talking about it 20 years later. get worked smark.
>>
>>2299696
it's incredible next-level booking that was, literally, too smart for your average wrestling fan.
>>
>>2299696

If I recall a Nash interview, he said Goldberg was supposed to spend the next 12 months battling his way back to the belt culminating in a win at the December ppv whose name escapes me.
>>
>>2299696
it was going to until goldbergstein broke his hand
>>
It was just a soft reboot/retcon of the Wolfpac, which wasn't a bad idea. Would have been fine if Goldberg hadn't gotten hurt. That faggot Scott Keith and his minions made it out to be way worse than it was.
>>
The mistakes were in Goldberg punching the window the following week and giving away Mankind's title win before this "match." Although it did ruin a potential early push for Steiner since he was supposed to be leading the nWo while Hogan was gone.
>>
>kevin nash
well we can rule drawing dimes out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.