[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is vidya related but since it's a martial arts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: se4_9.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px)
se4_9.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I know this is vidya related but since it's a martial arts question I figure I'd ask it here.

Anyways I'm loving sniper elite 4 but I especially love the slow motion melee kills with x-ray. is it possible to completely shatter someone's jaw with a palm strike, if you hit them hard enough? Or at least break it? Like, is there any spot on the face you can hit hard enough to kill outright with one punch?
>>
File: 03-03m-tod-lisa.gif (164KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
03-03m-tod-lisa.gif
164KB, 500x375px
yes.
>>
>>2299636
No. You break your hand before the jaw is broken. That is why there were so many broken hands in the early UFC. You can't do it without handwraps and gloves to protect the small fragile bones in the hand.
>>
>>2299669
>>2299970
I love 4chan

also thanks for that. I guess I should expect the bones in the chin are alot stronger than the bones of your hand. I know in the pride days alot of fighters used to use palm strikes and open hands instead of punching, probably for that reason.

Aw well, at least it looks badass. Looks even cooler in slow mo with the mortal kombat x-ray.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Pe31jC0VE
>>
>>2299970
It's a palm strike, faggot. I think you're thinking about a punch.
>>
>>2299970
>You can't do it without handwraps and gloves to protect the small fragile bones in the hand.
You can if you do conditioning, like Muay Thai fighters and their shins.
>>
>>2299636
you can definitely fuck someone's jaw up with a palm strike. you're probably not going to shatter it MK style but it'll work. I don't think the palm strike (op pic) to the nose actually works. I mean you'll probably cause a lot of bleeding but on pure physical strength I don't think they'll die. now a bat on the other hand would probably do the trick.
>>
>>2300509
>>shin bone
>>one solid bone

>>hand
>>almost 30 little bones

Definitely the same thing, right
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.