[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me why they would put the title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: C5PSXM1UoAAmJpR.jpg (94KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
C5PSXM1UoAAmJpR.jpg
94KB, 1080x810px
Can someone please explain to me why they would put the title back on Alexa Bliss? She's not over, she's not an interesting character, she has no arc or story. Becky Lynch is someone you can connect with on a personal level. I feel her struggle and when she finally won the Women's Championship, it felt like I had won that belt as well. I was with her along that journey and it was a great feeling.

With Alexa Bliss, I feel nothing.
>>
You copypasted this from somewhere. I can tell.

Sage.
>>
>>2298021
>those fucking thighs
I think I better pay more attention to those bliss threads
>>
>>2298021
She's thiccening up nicely
>>
>>2298021
Becky is ugly and Bliss is sexy. Looks come first, fatty.
>>
>>2298074
She was already perfect during her run with Blake an Murphy then she thinned down after the call up

Must be a cycle for her
>>
I don't even know why they even had her lose the World Wrestling Entertainment Smackdown Womens World Championship
>>
>>2298021
worked by big thigh bliss
>>
So a face can win it at WM.
>>
>>2298021
WWE is creatively bankrupt.
>>
>>2298021
She is actually over.
>>
Wait Naimo is actually injured?

JUST
>>
>>2298021
What good are thighs with no ass? It's like having Icing with no Cake.
>>
>>2298241
Are you saying she does t have an ass? Then that would make you king of the gays.
>>
>She's not over

Did you watch tonight's opening segment? The crowd was booing her out of the building. She had loads of heat.

>>2298241
You're crazy dude
>>
>>2298021

I missed Smack!Down. They just put the belt back on Bliss?

For what fucking purpose? Even if Naomi is injured (and maybe if the WWE didn't run their wrestlers into the fucking ground this wouldn't happen to every third champion), do a Vacate the Title angle to settle on Roadblock or what the fuck ever throwaway PPV before Mania, and have that lead into Mania.

Just sticking the belt back on Bliss with no fanfare or anything makes Naomi look like a complete chump, and does NOTHING for Bliss, who is now the girl who got BTFO'ed by a complete chump three weeks ago.

This company is absolutely fucking horrible.
>>
>>2298021
Nay Nay's injury is minor. They're gonna do the return match at Mania (in her home town).
>>
Nikki-Nattie should have been for the vacant title.
>>
>>2298320
She beat Becky for it by punching her in the throat and rolling her up.
>>
>>2298321

Frankly, they should have just waited to have her win it there. They rushed the fucking angle to have her come basically out of nowhere and win because MOMENTSLOL!

The fucking fools should have booked Bliss to win dirty at Elimination Chamber, using that to play into a storyline where Naomi earns another title shot at Wrestlemania (possibly a Triple Threat with Becky because, let's be honest, she'd be the only particularly competent worker in that match), where she could have won to the biggest pop you could expect out of a women's match.

I don't know how these retards fail to see basic shit like this. They just decided "Hay, it's Naomi's turn to hold a belt" and made it happen a week later and no one fucking thought to say, "Hey, maybe we'll make more money off of this if we actually BUILD IT UP WORTH A SHIT."
>>
>>2298323
Should have been a #1 contenders match and Nikki v Bliss for the title at Mania.

Would be a shit match but put it near the front of the card and tells a nice return from injury story for Nikki.
>>
>>2298327
>Frankly, they should have just waited to have her win it there.
They always do this with the women, though. They did the same thing with Sasha and Bayley instead of waiting for Summerslam/Mania respectively.
>>
>>2298021
>the current year of our lord 2017
>still unironically watching divashit

Is the wrestling fanbase the most JUST its ever been?
>>
>>2298320
>and maybe if the WWE didn't run their wrestlers into the fucking ground this wouldn't happen to every third champion

Really tired of seeing stuff like this 2bh, it's embarrassing to see people 'stand up' for wrestlers like you're the fucking union leader or something. They're adults with a job an they do it five days a week.
>>
>>2298021
I want to cum inside her while kissing
>>
>>2298327
Well said. Must have the same bookers as WCW in the early 00's. Fucking dreadful direction.
>>
>>2298021
>hating on Bliss

Neck yourself, uce.
>>
>>2298327
They decided to give her the belt because its negro history month and the WWE must prove that they aren't racists after many decade of being racist
>>
>>2298359
Charlotte could get over if she also copied the nigger hating part of her dad's gimmick
>>
>>2298112
Sources say she had an eating disorder in high school. Could be that.
>>
>>2298331

Exactly.

Part of the issue is they split the division. If they had ONE FUCKING WOMEN'S DIVISION, they would be more capable of stringing along a feud into Wrestlemania to let Naomi get her moment in a fashion where people might actually care. They could then start to build Bayley's road to the title, winning off someone at Summerslam (because really, Naomi shouldn't hold the title that goddamn long).

But now we have two shitty women's divisions with horrid writing, instead of one actually decent women's division with horrid writing.
>>
>>2298362
She is genetically superior
>>
File: bill.png (345KB, 487x577px)
bill.png
345KB, 487x577px
>>2298021
I want those thighs to choke me out
>>
File: ShadyJitteryAfricanjacana.gif (2MB, 400x418px) Image search: [Google]
ShadyJitteryAfricanjacana.gif
2MB, 400x418px
>>2298021

2 reasons:
>dem cheeks
>>
They want to maker her Smackdown's Charlotte
>>
when i look at those legs i feel AN ERECTION so get fucked becky nerds

>>2298097
also.
>>
the nigga maybe looks good for someone but the reality is she cant wrestle, just have a good athletic body but if cant do a simple suplex good... bad.

Alexa is growing now and she needs time, just let her stay in the spotlight.
>>
>>2298021
Holy shit, dude. I want her to crush my head with those thighs.
>>
>>2298021
She's hot as fuck
>>
>>2298021
I want to fuck her
>>
>>2298815
>>2299056
>>2300538

18+
>>
>>2300561
have sex
>>
>>2298021
>2/10 face - disgusting jew nose
>2/10 tits - close to non-existent
Why do you virgins fawn all over this rat?
>>
>>2300637
go2bed Sasha. this is why your hair is falling out.
>>
did naiomi only win because of jig history month?
>>
>>2298544
the queen is not a womanlet
>>
>>2298021
She's the best heel in the WWE
>>
>>2300902
Yeah, the drag queen would have to be a woman to be a womanlet
>>
>>2300637
have sex
>>
>>2298321
Not one person at Mania will give a fuck about Naomi
>>
giving Bliss the belt was a bad move, not so much that Bliss being the champ is a bad thing but we had another shitty Lynch/Bliss match
they should have at least done something to choose who would face Bliss for the belt rather than throwing it to Becky
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.