[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's clearly the better brand, but anyone else thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
It's clearly the better brand, but anyone else thinking their half of the Mania card is looking pretty JUST?

>Corbin vs Ambrose
>Cena in a fucking mixed tag with Miz
>AJ vs old man Shane

Wyatt triple threat is the only thing with potential imo
>>
>>2297883
AA v Revival could save it
>>
>>2297883
>implying memeplex vs grandpa, fedoramen vs grandpa and jerimeme vs fatass are any better
kill yourself rawtist
>>
>>2297902
Cringe
>>
>>2297902
I get the 1st and 3rd but who are "fedoramen vs grandpa?"
>>
'Their half?' Dude both halfs look awful.
>>
>Corbin vs Ambrose
They could do another Street Fight here and do the match Dean wanted last year.
I don't get why people are shitting on this. Just consider it Cena vs. Miz with some spots featuring Nikki and Maryse. How does that not sound good with how those two are doing right now?
>AJ vs old man Shane
Yeah. This is stupid.

We'll also get AA vs. Usos which will be very good.
>>
>>2297949
roman v undertaker
>>
>>2297974
>How does that not sound good with how those two are doing right now?

Cena is on workrate fire, Miz is on character fire, two different things. A tag match featuring their gfs won't take either of them to new heights.
>>
>>2297883

Ram's is pretty shit too if you take out Brock vs Goldberg.

Owens vs Jericho is the only thing interesting.
>>
>>2298089
It'll be a crime if Sami is added to that for a Triple Threat
>>
>>2297883
Mania in general looks pretty shit, sadly
>>
>>2298082
Cena has a foot out the door, "new heights" is pretty out the window, no?

Plus rumor is the match ends in a proposal. I'm not so jaded yet that that wouldn't be a moment to see.
>>
>>2298195

>rumor is the match ends in a proposal
>Cena
>getting tied down again
>>
>>2298082
Miz has still had some really good matches this year and Cena's twice the worker Ziggler is.
>>
>>2297974
>Just consider it Cena vs. Miz
>How does that not sound good

Probably because it was shit 6 years ago.

Cena shouldn't be wasting his time on a midcarder.
>>
>>2297949
Mark Callawaytoooldtobewrestling
>>
>>2298271
>Cena shouldn't be wasting his time on a midcarder.
This.

Considering Cena v Taker, a genuinely big match, was penciled in but instead we're getting Roman v Taker and Cena in a mixed tag... I really don't know what they're thinking. It's Wrestlemania but they're booking a Summerslam card.
>>
>>2298288
Vince genuinely believes that beating Undertaker will force the crowds to accept Reigns.
>>
>>2298301
push him harder
HARDER
>>
>>2297883
>Corbin VS Dean
I think this will actually be good. They seem to have chemistry, in the ring and character wise. It's Corbin's first major feud and it's the best person to book him with.
>Cena VS Miz mixed-tag
Honestly this will be great. Miz is at the apex of his career right now. He's become the best stickman in WWE and could duel in words with the best of them. I imagine he and John could have some first class promos. The match won't be anything great but it'll be fun.
>AJ VS Shane
This has stinker all over it. I hope this isn't what's in store for AJ, but what else is there for him at this juncture that is worthy of him? Somehow pushing him into the Bray love triangle?
>>
>>2298305
Doubling-Down is literally the only play he knows.
>>
>>2297902
>DickReamer in an absolute SEETHING mess
BASED RA+W BTFO'ing cuckdownies yet again
>>
>>2298089
Rams pretty shit INCLUDING Brock vs Goldberg.
>>
>>2297883
No shit mania card is shit dumbass,its fucking FREE on the fucking network.....why should anyone risk their bodies so that smarks like you could watch it for free....WWE is not real entertainment anymore...its McEntertainment.....spewed by mcmahon
>>
>>2298442
what the fuck even is this post
>>
>>2298442
maybe if the company didnt make it out to be the biggest event I would follow "but its free logic"
>>
>>2297974
I would like better Cena vs Miz with divas as a menagers.
>>
I hope they scrap the aj/shane idea and put aj in an interpromotional match or something.

Give him kofi, cesaro or zayn and theyll have something to appeal to neckbeards who wank over japanese wreslting
>>
>Aj you've had a very good first year in the Wwe
>You were world champion for awhile, had a feud of the year candidate
>We decided to reward you at mania
>You get to face Shane
>Shane starts doing his stupid fucking foot shuffle
>>
>>2298453
18+

would you risk your body and career for a FREE-PAY-PER-VIEW ?

no.

guess how the roster feels.....thats why its going to be a SHIT tier ppv
>>
>>2298566
Only hope:
>AJ beats the ever loving shit out of Shane the Smackdown before Mania
>Goes to the ring during
>Demands that as Shane is unable to compete in the match that AJ wins by forfeit and that the ref should raise his hand.
>Shane's music hits seconds before the ref does so
>Shane wheels himself out in front of the crowd with a mic.
>Shane reminds AJ that he's the commisioner and that if Styles thinks he can get away with the beatdown and not suffer consequences, he's got another thing coming.
>Shane tells AJ that he's got a match with a new smackdown signing. "AJ Styles meet strong style!"
>Shinsuke Nakamura's theme hits.

But that would be clever and get an earth shattering pop, so Vince'll never do it unless HHH/Shane drugs his coffee for a week straight.
>>
>>2299656
if they're ever going to do styles vs nakamura, the'yre going to build it up for weeks. It needs to build interest and sell network subscriptions
>>
>>2300536

NOPE

the more WWE "builds up" something the shittier it gets

please watch wrestling
>>
>>2299656
this may be the worst fantasy booking in human history
>>
File: noooo.png (107KB, 559x609px) Image search: [Google]
noooo.png
107KB, 559x609px
>>2297883
>It's clearly the better brand

L O L
>>
>>2300539
i think you've realised that your idea is bad, and you're just memeing at this point
>>
>brand supremacy meme
Both show are almost identical.

Similarities:
>Both shows have an obese champion
>Both shows have a company man who sells merch and smarks hate. Current and future face of the company
>Both shows have unwatchable divashit
>Both shows have one good tag team and a whole load of horseshit
>Both shows have a relatively new big man that's getting a push
>One show has an unbearable GM, the other has an unbearable commisioner
>both shows have a secondary belt holder who never defends it and actively makes it look like shit

Differences:
>Smackdown is an hour shorter (2 and a half if you count talking smack)
>Raw has CWs spread across the show whereas SD has 205 live separately after it
>>
>>2300600
>anti-smarklet mad
>>
>>2298288
Taker looks (and apparently feels) awful right now, honestly. I'd almost rather wait a year and see if he's doing any better for WM34.
>>
>>2300721
Undertaker should just put over Bray and retire.

You know: like he should have done 2 years ago.
>>
>>2300680
> "-let"
So does that mean I'm over with you, neckbeard?
>>
>>2297883
>Corbin vs Ambrose
has a chance to be p good, if Ambrose drops the comedy and goes CZW Jon Moxley with Corbin

the Cena/Miz parts should be fine, they have good chemistry and Miz has gotten better with age. it's Maryse that ruins this. she was garbage back when she wrestled, and is coming out of retirement for one match?

>AJ vs old man Shane
WHY
we all like Shane O'Mac, good guy, loves the business.
but we like him because he isn't very good, objectively bad at the wrestling parts. we like him because he is great at selling somone else's power moves, and he's good for a stunt no rational human who is already rich would do.
those two skills are wasted by having AJ be his opponent.
AJ is a technical and workrate guy, I'm not even sure if there is a worse/more wasted match for AJ than this.

I just hope WM is Harpers' coming out party. Idc how we get there, triple threat, Bray turns on Orton/Orton turns on Bray, Luke gets nuclear heat by coming out with his beard shaved off, w/e, I want Harper to be spotlighted out there.
>>
>>2297883
They should just switch it so we get Cena vs AJ 4: Even More GOAT This Time and a Shane/Miz match based on his beef with Bryan
>>
>>2297883
>Part timer vs part timer for galactic belt
>Ramen vs Taker
>Big Show vs Shaq
RAMs is just as bad if not worse.
>>
>>2300772
You're not even over with your mother.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.