[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>AJ clearly touched the ground first >ref 1: NO AJ WON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: KorderasJimmy_WWE.jpg (10KB, 400x249px) Image search: [Google]
KorderasJimmy_WWE.jpg
10KB, 400x249px
>AJ clearly touched the ground first
>ref 1: NO AJ WON REEEEEE
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>2297833
What a mark
>>
They did it intentionally to get Luke over.
>>
File: best-damn-photos-free-refills.jpg (158KB, 620x603px) Image search: [Google]
best-damn-photos-free-refills.jpg
158KB, 620x603px
I like how a company that LITERALLY shows 800 million replays of every single thing that happens , suddenly doesn't have a replay
>>
>>2297833
ref wants a good main event for wrestlemania, that's why.
>>
I don't get why they didn't make Luke win clean

He's obviously going to WM.
>>
>>2297858
don't worry , I'm pretty sure that if AJ won against Shane at Mania then he'll join the triple threat and make it a fatal four way
>>
>>2297861
To stretch the program out another week and do AJ vs. Luke.
>>
what a fuck finish. they should have just called an audible and sent bryan out to say that harper (obviously) touched first.
>>
>>2297882
Fuck that, then we wouldn't get AJ vs. Luke next week.
>>
>>2297867
Or better yet, have Shane dismiss AJ at the start of the show next week by pointing out that his feet clearly touched the ground first, AJ thinks he's being screwed over and that sets up their feud while Harper gets Bry
>>
Luke vs Bray makes story sense.
AJ vs Bray makes great match.
My hope is AJ vs Bray with Luke as his equalizer against Orton. AJ gets the title and Luke gets Bray back in a comical villain wins and loses it all for them to go back home and formulate a new plan to win again.
Otherwise, Luke makes a clean break from Wyatt and gets his own gimmick going solo.
>>
>>2297912
>AJ thinks he's being screwed over
????? I love AJ but he clearly fell first
>>
>>2297849
They even tweeted it. Luke clearly touches second. They must be doing it on purpose.
>>
File: 1486860922375.jpg (97KB, 659x729px) Image search: [Google]
1486860922375.jpg
97KB, 659x729px
>>2297920
>post yfw Ministry 2.0 with Bray and Shane
>>
>>2297920
>>2297929

Forgot to post the link.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834235632784338944
>>
>>2297935
>deleted
>>
It makes perfect sense in the context of WWE logic though. Replays are never used to catch people who cheat behind a ref's back, right? For one ref from their vision they might have seen one thing, but another ref might have seen it completely differently, and these are the guys that kayfabe decide the winner.

This occurrence is also not uncommon in real sports outside a select few like MMA or American Football. The refs don't get to sit on their ass and watch replays in a sport like soccer, though the people watching the game on a TV will get to do that which can lead them to find an uncalled penalty or somebody that deserved one.
>>
>>2297918
So? He's a heel. Heels are delusional about themselves all the time.
>>
>>2297935
>>2297940

HOLY SHIT BOTCH CONFIRMED
>>
>>2297935
Nigga, post a link that ain't deleted.
>>
>>2297882
Harper didn't touch first

It wasn't even close, there was like a whole second between them
>>
>>2297957
WWE tweeted the replay and deleted it, senpai
>>
>>2297962
i fucked up i meant harper won and aj touched first
>>
https://twitter.com/TheThapakaazi/status/834242004750106624

BWAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2297941
>It makes perfect sense in the context of WWE logic though. Replays are never used to catch people who cheat behind a ref's back, right?

This is a good point

The refs completely ignoring what we all saw as the viewers, is generally accepted in WWE whenever a heel cheats/uses a weapon while the ref is down/distracted. Ref counts to 3, no replay is done to say "wtf ref look at this shit; reverse your decision"

This really isn't much different.....

The only thing is, no referee should be claiming with certainty that AJ won. At best, they should say "Harper didn't win because I think both landed at the same time", as if the ref missed the fall and only saw both of them on the ground after the fact. A ref claiming he saw Harper's feet touch first would have to be straight-up lying since there was almost a full second between AJ landing and Harper landing.
>>
>being worked like this

Next week Shane will change the result, AJ will get pissed and attack Shane, leading to the AJ vs Shane match at WM and harper being in a 3 way with Orton and Bray.
>>
>>2297941

Don't they replay goals even in soccer?

I know they do in hockey if there's any question it shouldn't have counted for whatever reason. And they'll double check any buzzer beater in basketball that wasn't obviously seconds early. AND they'll check a buzzer beat to see if it's a two or three pointer if it makes a difference in the outcome

AND baseball will potentially review pretty much anything except balls and strikes.

AND tennis has such a perfect fucking review system there is absolutely no goddamn reason to have humans fucking it up and giving players a limited number of opportunities to challenge the retard chair ump.

Soccer and rugby just have less shit to potentially review (though soccer REALLY needs to start reviewing and actually punishing faggots for diving), AND fewer natural stoppages of play in order to review things without fucking all up the actual playing of the match.

Also
>Soccer
>Sport

Pick one and only one, wanna-be Europoor
>>
>>2298020

They were nowhere near close to landing simultaneously.....geez
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.