[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else hear Nikki call the match? kinda sad the camera crew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: NIKKI AND NAT.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NIKKI AND NAT.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else hear Nikki call the match? kinda sad the camera crew is so bad they caught her saying that during the match
>>
how so? what did she say?
>>
>letting someone who can't wrestle call a match
>>
I'm throwing you over ok? is what she said
>>
She takes it from her boyfriend.
>>
>>2297148
i always thought they rehearsed everything before. are some things "improvised"?
>>
>>2297165
rehears the major spots and about how long it should take to get to those spots
I'm sure ppvs and big matches they rehears everything
>>
>>2297115
Nikki has always been bad for calling her spots too loudly.

But it's also telling that she calls match even when she is in the ring with someone who is supposed to be "better" like Natalya. She called the matches in her feud with Paige too.
>>
>Natalya saying GOOD JOB outloud
how could anyone explain this in kayfabe?
>>
>>2297471
no she didnt. you could always hear both of them lmao
>>
>>2297165
Not been a fan for long? The term "ad lib" best describes a wrestling match, somewhat improvised but with certain points laid out.
>>
something she learned from cena
>>
>>2297815

I was gonna say that
>>
Who calls hers and BMJ fuck sessions?
>>
>>2298399
Based Big Bull Bryan
>>
>>2297485
Mockery?
>>
>>2297115
Le kevin dunn. Lee call out spots style rather go with the flow or reherase.
>>
>>2297115
>watching women's wrestling
>>
>>2297165
Thought it was about 30% rehearsed specials or key moments and the rest was improvised.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.