[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince and Haitch let Rock's contract expire because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 5

File: therock-998x624.jpg (109KB, 998x624px) Image search: [Google]
therock-998x624.jpg
109KB, 998x624px
>Vince and Haitch let Rock's contract expire because they thought his Hollywood career would flop and he would come back begging for a job
>Rock is now more important than WWE and he can do whatever he wants like talking to fans dressed up as Macho Man, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan and himself or calling CM Punk even though Vince sent a ref to tell Rock not to do it
>Vince and Haitch won't do anything about it and they will probably bend over and beg for him to make an appearance at this year's Wrestlemania
JUST
>>
>>2296227
Im still amazed how Rock suceeded in WWE.

When i saw comercials for tooth fairy i thought that was the end of it but now he is the best payed actor and top draw of Hollywood.

Didnt also Haitch thought Batista would flop too?

Kek Haitch seething.
>>
>>2296234
Batista is a flop though

>being in one meme movie = success

Cringe
>>
*Succeeded in Hollywood.
>>
>>2296237
Hi Hunter!
>>
>>2296234
Fast Five sealed the deal. He's got a full Furious series movie deal and arguably drew a large number of the box office buys. Also teamed up with Kevin Hart so he's doing bad cop flicks. Guy is absolutely set.
>>
>>2296227
I wish we saw more of "I don't give a shit" Rock during his Twice in a Lifetime run. Would have been based.
>>
>>2296237
>being in highly successful big budget movies doesn't mean you succeeded
seriously, what did you mean by this
>>
>>2296227
Well for fucks sake, they do it to themselves. They have him cut promos burying the shit out of half the roster every time they come back. It's not like a classic rock monologue either. It's getting in the faces of talent and publicly humiliating them for le epic lolz. No comebacks, no feuds, just memes. It's amazing how WWE just does every single possible thing wrong now.
>>
>>2296243
Yeah Fast is another thing that didnt saw coming, it doesnt seem like a franchise that would become a hard hitter but there it is.
>>
>>2296249
Every time he comes back*
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>Rock: I want to make a movie about Paige
>HHH: I t-think there's a great story you could tell about the horsewom-
>Rock: I'll take Paige
>HHH: O-okay Dwayne
>>
Reminder that Kevin Nash recently called him out on being a homosexual and he still hasn't responded.

The Rock is a bitch.
>>
>>2296270
Hello Kevin
>>
>>2296253
>fairly famous cast
>fast, flashy cars and high speed chases
>guns
>explosions
>constant action
>little bit of comedy
>decent characters
Literally has everything people eat up
>>
File: 1398469523698.jpg (27KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1398469523698.jpg
27KB, 350x335px
>>2296270
nash is a literal who to the rock
>>
>>2296253
The franchise was doing good anyway, but it went to a whole other level box office wise once Rock came on board.

And of course everyone went to see the last one cause Paul Walker died. Honestly I just watched it to see how believable CGI Paul Walker looked.
>>
>>2296270
Why would Rock respond to a nobody like Nash?
.....seriously.
Who is Nash? Some old injury prone shitter, who only got over because he kissed ass and was tall.
>>
>>2296270
Like The Rock even gives a shit.

Maybe he is gay? Who cares. The guy makes like $60 million dollars a year. He can fuck who he wants. Dude's untouchable. Except if you're his boyfriend.
>>
>>2296270
>Nash still seething from when Rock called him an "ass bitch nigga".
>Hasnt recovered.

Nash doesnt has a clue.

>>2296276
>>2296274
Yeah seems like Rock and the franchise both struck gold when they met.
>>
>>2296277
>"Why should a supposedly straight man not respond to a huge star in the wrestling industry he used to work in calling him gay?"

Kek, sorry to disappoint you rockycuck. Your ethnic hero smokes the pole.
>>
>>2296285
>huge star in the wrestling industry
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>2296280
This.
Nash is still butthurt that Rock called him "Big Daddy Bitch" and Nash didn't get a chance to respond on Raw.
>>
File: rocky0.jpg (29KB, 885x461px) Image search: [Google]
rocky0.jpg
29KB, 885x461px
>tfw Rock is literally cuckolding Vince and HHH because he is more over than their terrible shity stale product now
>>
>>2296292
Yeah, he said it because he knew Nash didn't have a mic. The Rock is a coward in real life. That's why he's scared to respond to Nash.
>>
>>2296237
Its a meme franchise though

vol 2
Avengers

Even with those few titles he is laughing all the way to the bank
>>
>>2296315
>Nash didn't have a mic

kek yes he did, 18+

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUG527ZRwzw#t=3m15
>>
>>2296323
He was in the last James Bond too.

Batista is no where on the level of Rock, but he's doing OK for himself. Still in a big franchise and almost certainly being paid handsomely for it.
>>
>>2296277
Kevin Nash is one of the most successful pro wrestlers in history not just professionally but personally. While most of his peers have died young or became drug addicts, Kevin always stayed in the game & collected a pay check. He's slowly transitioned into making movies & is now easily one of the top crossover stars the business has produced. He's happily married, has a son, finically secure, lives on a beach...
With all that being said both Kevin Nash & The Rock are cool with each other. Nash calling Rock gay is simply him working the marks, having fun & being controversial to sell his DVD. He's super smart according to various sources & knows exactly what he is doing.
>>
>>2296441
>one of the top crossover stars the business has produced.

Yeah, that cameo in John Wick really puts him up in that elite few, huh?
>>
>>2296227
Vince and Haitch also thought GotG would flop and Batista would come back also.

Literally and unironically dumb cunts.
>>
JUST
>>
>>2296534
Magic Mike doesn't count for anything? The Russian role in punisher?
>>
>>2297177
Don't forget his tiny part in Rock of Ages!
>>
>>2297057
I'll be fair I'll say I did not see that movie being so damn successful
>>
>>2296270
The Rock is staring in 4 movies this year and Kevin Nash couldn't beg his way on to the John Wick sequel
>>
>>2297124
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
DAMN WHITE PEOPLE YOU SCARY: The Movie: The Game: The Series: The Podcast Part 2: The Scarening -- Original Soundtrack
>>
>>2297240
Every superhero movie makes a jillion dollars ya goofus
>>
>>2297293
Wew, wrong thread. This shitpost meant for Smackdown Gen, i'll see myself out.
>>
Based Rock eternal goat

would seriously vote for him if he ran for president
>>
>>2296243
I actually didn't mind that movie with kevin hart and the rock, and both currently are in everything and i avoid movies with them.
I decided hey why not two birds one stone it.
I enjoyed it, definitely wasnt the best movie in the world, i had low expectations but it turned out to be a decent watch.
>>
>>2297124
DRIVE
>>
Next Fast Furious movie is going to new awesome Rock is teaming up with Jason Statham to take out Vin Diesel
>>
>>2297124
I wanna fuck the SHIT out of loli AND T H I C C Ariel Winter
>>
>>2296227
>and he would come back begging for a job

he did eventually.
>>
>>2296273
>>2296275
>>2296277
>>2296279
>>2297268

Nash marks and Rock marks are friends, it's just a falseflagger looking to start shit.
>>
>>2296237
All you need is one. GoTG is fucking horrible to me, never got it. But it was successful, now he is guranteed at least more flicks and seal the deal with a franchise. Rock had it the same way.
>>
>>2296237
>guardians of the galaxy
>spectre
>blade runner 2

hes already in bigger movies than the rock
>>
He's on bladerunner apparently
>>
>>2296441
Hi Kevin!

How happy was your family life when your son beat you up and you got arrested for it?
Youtube shoots are your main source of income now kekp
>>
usually mainstream Hollywood stars have at least one movie to their name where they do a great job

Rock has ZERO (0) good characters to his name
>>
>>2298274
Get shorty
>>
>>2296253
>>2296274

I was 17 working at the movie theater the weekend the first Fast & Furious came out. Our theater actually had it slated for a medium sized auditorium, which I told the GM was stupid and that everyone I went to school with was buzzing about this movie.

They ended up having to stretch the film between the two large theaters simultaneously, and it sold out every showing the first two weekends.

Told that sunuvabitch
>>
>>2296227
To be fair, Vince saw Hulk Hogan failed on Hollywood before so he probably thought it'd be the same with The Rock
>>
>>2298274
Southland Tales
>>
Cena's been doing pretty well in movies, too. He's a starring role or two away from being Rock 2.0.
>>
>>2300002
Hogan didn't fail, he just happened to run up against the likes of Arnold and Stallone. You think the fucking boring ass Rock would be half as successful if Arnold or any of those guys were in their prime?
>>
>>2296315
Nash can shut his mouth, it's been 15 years since he was relevant in wrestling, and he's always been a renowned selfish shit inside and outside the ring. He's still butthurt over one little promo, when the promo he cut on Arn's retirement speech was a hundred times worse.

He's nothing but a butthurt old fuck, who was always fairly immobile in the ring and only got a good spot in WCW cos Bischoff was such a fucking mark for him, despite being the lowest drawing champion in WWF history.
>>
>>2300017
The thing is.. Cena has been corny for so long, I think the zeitgeist will only ever see him as someone in the chuck norris mould where he constantly plays a mary sue whos just portrayed as having absolutely no flaws (and therefore no character).

The Rock was cool, even when he was a heel, people loved him because he plays a great asshole who's ego always got the better of him
>>
>>2296269
kek
>>
>>2300017
>Cena's been doing pretty well in movies, too
BS.

I have not seen a single Cena movie in the box office hits.
>>
>>2298281
Did you get promoted?
>>
>>2298274
>Who is Hobbs
>Who is Black Adam
>Why Annon a phaggot
>>
>>2300231
This looks like it could actually be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43G48Ims1gU
>>
>>2296253
>>2296276
>>2296274
>they think the us market matters
>they don't realize china eats those shit movies up
>>
>>2296237
Do you know what "flop" means?
>>
>>2301149
Shit that actually looks really interesting.
>>
>>2298228
>SPECTRE
>Non-speaking dumb muscle role in a terrible Bond movie
Yeah, Rock must be seething.
>>
>>2301149
Huh. Definitely a step up from an Amy Schumer """comedy""" bit role.

Kinda hard to unsee him as John Cena, though. I keep expecting him to no-sell a bullet and beat those odds.
>>
>>2296234
>Didnt also Haitch thought Batista would flop too?

source?
>>
>>2301562
Some interview Batista did a couple months ago, basically he was like "Hey how about I come back for SummerSlam and it ties into this big movie I'm doing." and Steph and Hunter laughed and said they didn't even know if the movie was gonna be any good.
>>
>>2297124
Walleye vision
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.